Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:00:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CAT] Catcoin Pool - cat.poolerino.com, PROP, 0% Fee, ONLY 60 Confirmations  (Read 2206 times)
Fredyy (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 12:57:53 AM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 10:39:54 PM by Fredyy

Doge Coins Nr 1 Pool is also avail for Catcoin (CAT) now!

http://cat.poolerino.com/

0% Fee

UPDATE: Rightnow you'll no longer have to wait for 120 confirmations until payout of your coins, we went down to 60 confirmations so you'll get your payout twice as fast as on other pools.

12+12 Core Intel
Live-Chat!
Only SSD HDD
Stratum
VARDIFF
Every 2 Min block stats update
Instant payout once a block is confirmed
PROP Payout
Payouts every 5 minute
DDOS Protection
Mobile friendly interface. (tablet and phone)
Dedicated Staff (We are here everyday for you)
own and improved MPOS Version (Managed by one of the MPOS developers)

Sample cgminer.exe: cgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://cat.poolerino.com:3336 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

Lets get this thing mined!
Fredyy (OP)

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 10:05:18 AM

up and running!

so much blocks!!
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:19:14 PM

Wishing you and your families & friends all the best for your holidays!

Merry Xmas to you all from http://poolerino.com - Mike + Fredyy
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 12:34:38 AM

Good job fellers  Smiley
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 01:21:21 AM

The pool works very good. Congrats.

I sent you a PM because I have trouble to login after having written the wrong password several times.
wickedseraphim

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 02:50:50 AM

Awesome pool, love the chat feature and steady payouts! Shocked
Mikellev

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:18:18 AM

Dont see any pm ?!

The pool works very good. Congrats.

I sent you a PM because I have trouble to login after having written the wrong password several times.
additivefree

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 07:03:16 AM

Great pool! It's very stable. I like it, I like it a lot.
Mikellev

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 12:09:00 PM

http://poolerino.com is back online.

We will talk about how to prevent such heavy ddos attacks asap, but for now: alive and well running.

sorry for the downtime.
Mike
Mikellev

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:37:33 PM

http://cat.poolerino.com has changed the confirmations to 60 only!

Still 0% fee for our miners, pls donate, thank you!
Iced

Activity: 630
Merit: 208

Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 02:58:06 PM

Signed up and mining now Smiley

No signature for now
zamot

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:46:30 PM

Will this CAT pool come to same result as GLB ?
Guys, take care of your self. In GLB pool there was bad response and on the end nothing Sad

Mikellev

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:22:14 PM

What bad response ? The pool is still open for everybody to cash out !

Will this CAT pool come to same result as GLB ?
Guys, take care of your self. In GLB pool there was bad response and on the end nothing Sad
Mikellev

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:23:26 PM

http://poolerino.com is back in business...enjoy !
zamot

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 08:40:20 PM

What bad response ?
Pool owner did not responded to any chat questions. I got only a friction of my coins and i was there few days. This what i got from this GLB pool i received in sprnova in half a day. The block chain broked, but pool owner did not seen it for many days. I had checked the pool o daily basis and nothing happened there. Sorry, but this is my experience.
Miners you should check what should you mine and what you get from pool.

The pool is still open for everybody to cash out !
Which pool ? GLB ? GLB does not exist on address on which it was announced : http://glb.poolerino.com/index.php. This is linked to CAT pool.
poolerino.com is an "home page" of current pools/coins ( EAC, DOGE, CAT, LPC )

Mikellev

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 09:21:42 AM

You must be kiddin me !

Im in Chat nearly 18h a day, we got a IRC# poolerino up and running since day1.
We got a support Email and contact form , where btw. not one word from you is found.

You got all coins you earned if you mined with us. If not, I still can track every hash you send.
The domain ist redirected cause a dead pool still makes traffic to keep the blockchain alive. But its still working and is accessable through us the admins, so Is the wallet and IF there are users missing coins, then we are there to respond ASAP as we do with all our pools.

I dont know why, or who paid you, to talk like that.

In case of CAT fork, wich happens because cat.poolerino.com had 90% of the network.
We did shutdown the server right after we heard about what happend and talked about what to do with other cat.pool adminins in the corresponding IRC#
There have been no days between fork and changes, we talk about minutes here.

I still dont know why you put such lies in here but still, like for other glb users, If you got a problem, coins at the old pool, just contact us!

Mike

What bad response ?
Pool owner did not responded to any chat questions. I got only a friction of my coins and i was there few days. This what i got from this GLB pool i received in sprnova in half a day. The block chain broked, but pool owner did not seen it for many days. I had checked the pool o daily basis and nothing happened there. Sorry, but this is my experience.

Which pool ? GLB ? GLB does not exist on address on which it was announced : http://glb.poolerino.com/index.php. This is linked to CAT pool.
skillface

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 10:13:22 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2014, 10:29:44 AM by skillface

Bump.

Poolerino is one of the only (if not THE only) CAT pool using a Proportional setup instead of PPLNS. Given how so many people are unwilling to move from other pools to redistribute the hashrate to prevent another fork due to the extensive use of PPLNS across the major CAT pools, Poolerino is a good alternative if you don't want to feel locked to such a pool when redistribution is required.

Honestly we need a fair balance of PPLNS and Proportional pools.

Poolerino has had its problems the last few days, but it seems stable enough now and really needs the miners. The shoutbox on the dashboard is pretty useful too, most other pools don't even have that. Oh and of course there's the 60 confirmations for payouts instead of the standard 120.

I do have one suggestion though for Mike: consider adding Coin Payments Coin Vote to the noticeboard on the pool website. We desperately need votes to at least catch up to Lottocoin and Earthcoin so that we have a chance of being added to CoinPayments.net. After all, the value of the coin will only increase if there's a use for the coin.

Any users from other pools reading this should also suggest this to their respective owners while the vote is still ongoing.
zamot

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 03:06:29 PM

You must be kiddin me !

Im in Chat nearly 18h a day, we got a IRC# poolerino up and running since day1.
We got a support Email and contact form , where btw. not one word from you is found.

You got all coins you earned if you mined with us. If not, I still can track every hash you send.
The domain ist redirected cause a dead pool still makes traffic to keep the blockchain alive. But its still working and is accessable through us the admins, so Is the wallet and IF there are users missing coins, then we are there to respond ASAP as we do with all our pools.

I dont know why, or who paid you, to talk like that.

In case of CAT fork, wich happens because cat.poolerino.com had 90% of the network.
We did shutdown the server right after we heard about what happend and talked about what to do with other cat.pool adminins in the corresponding IRC#
There have been no days between fork and changes, we talk about minutes here.

I still dont know why you put such lies in here but still, like for other glb users, If you got a problem, coins at the old pool, just contact us!

Mike

What bad response ?

Mike,
no has paid me. This is what i had get from glb.poolerino.com pool.
So if you have everything loged, then look into chatbox log. There are some messages from me ( tomazv). If you have irc channel, i say just nice to know. It was no where announced. Sorry but that was maybe your job.
And about payment of coins.
After mining of last 15+ hrs ( before i moved ) i got just 12.xxxx coins ( wtf ?? ) At that time i got about 200 GLBs for the same mining time.
And one other think....there was a nick mikennnn ( nnnn - were 4 numbers ) who had some strange statistics regarding to my hash rate. How he had make double of shares with half of hash rate that was mine ? Hmmm...strange, maybe there was some bug in data exchange between pool and web interface.

And do not tell me that glb.poolerino.com/index.php is accessible. I try it right now and i come to catcoin pool. DNS problem ?

Anyway, i have my experience with poolerino and that is what it is.
Just check.

Mikellev

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 05:46:28 PM

Nice reminder for our miners and everybody out there:

1) DONT USE SAME USERNAME IN POOLS AS IN FORUMS!
2) DONT USE SAME USERNAME + PW IN DIFFERENT POOLS!
3) DONT USE STUPID 1234 AS A PIN!
4) READ 1-4 AGAIN LOUD !

Sorry for shouting. It grinds my gears seeing ppls wallet addresses getting changed and they lose lots of work.

Mike
Mikellev

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 10:00:33 AM

Its time to say goodbye.

cat.poolerino.com is closing its doors due to missing interest in mining with us.

Feel free to cash out your coins, if you got some left. Most of you used autopayout, great!

Webfrontend will be avail another 7 days now.  Thanks for mining with us.

Mike
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: