Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 476 times)
Jorge22f (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 02:01:40 AM

This is my first post and I'm still learning about bitcoins. I have 2 block erupters mining at 671Mh/s. I joined this forum to learn more about mining bitcoins. I'm currently researching what hardware to get next. I was thinking about Blackarrow's since they have a pretty decent price per Gh/s. They do have a reseller here in the US called minersource, but I'm not sure how trustworthy this brand is since they seem to be pretty new. Does anyone have nay advice? I was also looking at the rate at which dificulty rises and with this pre-order market it looks like the dificulty might be kind of high by the time one gets their preorder. That worries me because I'm trying to get into this to make some extra money.
infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:36:30 AM

The mining section is more appropriate if you really want to learn something about it.
IainKay

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 12:06:31 PM

Hi Jorge22f,

It's unfortunate that when you're new here you're really stuck to posting in this section of the forums and let's face it, the majority of visitors won't head straight for the 'newbies' section.

I'm using Block Errupters myself and it's clear they're no longer cutting it. I'm lucky if I mine 0.25 BTC/month with 20 of them. It was an interesting first venture in ASIC though Smiley

Perhaps you could email support at your preferred supplier a few times to see how quickly they respond to you and place a smaller test order to ensure that they fulfil it in a timely fashion. If you're paying in cryptocurrency then you could ask that they use an escrow service for a small fee.

There's too many scammers out there these days - be safe!
Jorge22f (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 12:46:09 AM

Thank you for the information. I'm glad I can now post on the rest of the forum  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: