I have serveral TBs of Wuala storage(Cloud storage service provided by LaCie http://www.wuala.com
, similar to iCloud),
all was earned by trading my internet bandwidth and hard disk space with LaCie. I am new to Bicoin and have tried Bicoin
mining but found that it is much difficult and costly compared with Wuala trading.
So I would like to trade my Wuala storage to get some Bitcoins. Since Wuala doesn't have any mechanism for reselling,
I propose the following procedure to make it tradable(sort of) -
1. You create a new Wuala account and set the password same as the user name.
2. PM me the user name and how much storage you need(50G or 100G), I need the account information to link it with my Wuala trading machine.
3. You change the password to whatever you like and start use your cloud storage.
4. The monthly charge rate is 0.5 BTC for 100G and 0.25 BTC for 50G
5. If you don't make the payment after one month usage, I will stop the Wuala trading machine
or add other accounts to it so that you can use it after some time
(I can't remove account from trading machine unless I have the account password)
PM me if you are interested in this idea
P.S. LaCie offer 0.1 BTC per GB per year.