Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATMs  (Read 581 times)
Alexbenua97

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:47:28 PM

I know about bitcoin ATM in my city. Its good news for me. But where are get ATM card, now not much card.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

Hello. are a few installed and in roumania, I have not used the bitcoin atm so far, but I have heard only good words about them, easy to use software. commissions are relatively good, around 6-8%. I think they will be successful

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:03:35 PM

There's several videos and testing on the web.

How does a Bitcoin ATM work or How to use a Bitcoin ATM?
How to Use a Bitcoin ATM
How To Withdraw Cash From A Bitcoin ATM
Bitcoin ATM - I went to a Bitcoin ATM! How does it work?/url]

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:09:29 PM

How do botcoin ATMs work?
That would not be possible with Bitcoin. Because the founder and operator of bitcoin was anonymous and no one could know what he was doing. Therefore Bitcoin ATMs will not be available. But I believe in the revolution of Crypto, there will be altcoins doing this to beat the bank of the world.
I hope Hashcard and Credits can do this.

I still remember, last year there was a favorable restaurant payment like KFC and the like using altcoin, but I forgot the name. even my friend has tried it, he access payment via smartphone and it even really work

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:18:08 PM

I've read an article about atm bitcoin, bitcoin atm very easy to use like atm money. but bitcoin atm is still very rare and is only found in some countries because bitcoin atm is still a rare thing in all countries.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Utiani kh

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

That would not be possible with Bitcoin. Because the founder and operator of bitcoin was anonymous and no one could know what he was doing. Therefore Bitcoin ATMs will not be available. But I believe in the revolution of Crypto, there will be altcoins doing this to beat the bank of the world.

I think you have no idea what you are talking about and you're just another shitposter in this forum There are a lot of Bitcoin ATM worldwide and the fact that Satoshi is "anonymous" has nothing to do here. It doesn't even matter...

@rose9696

It's just a simple machine like the traditional bank ATM. Some can be used to buy only and some to do both buying and selling. Usually for selling an ID verification is needed and the machine takes a picture of your face
I believe, maybe a future bitcoin ATM could show up.
with the development of internet technology, can happen not only ATM bitcoin but all transactions can be more instant and faster.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:35:23 PM

Why will this not be possible? If Dash and other cryptocurrencies would establish ATMs, why not bitcoin? How does anonymity of the founder affect it? So far as the code for blockchain is known, bitcointalk ATMs need be established.

AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

One of the city here in my country  was have a bitcoin atm and just i think and based on my friends picture that this atm was almost same to the normal atm but the difference was the card because in bitcoin atm was cardless just input you wallet address and your password but for me this is not preferable because when you sell you coins the transaction fee was so high so that i used to convert or to exchange my bitcoin in banks or any remittances center.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:48:22 PM

if for now I have never known if there is ATM bitcoin, so for the way of transaction I do not know, there may be other friends who can help, then help us to learn together.
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:45:09 PM

Did you read this post of yours? Are you just born yesterday? How could you say that it is not possible? Are you living underneath the sea where the news could not reach you? Bitcoin ATM is spreading and fully-operational in some areas in some countries of the world and here you are saying that it is not possible. Oh boy!
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:03:05 AM

If in my area there is ATM bitcoin I think it is very fun and it is very practical with a simple way of working, we just simply send some bitcoin us by using the available code in ATM bitcoin available it.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
anhhungcolao

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:22:25 AM

Bitcoin ATM will be built if Bitcoin is accepted as a means of payment or become international currency.
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:29:21 AM

Is there existing Bitcoin ATM now ? Good Lord. I just hear this news now and if there are really Bitcoin ATMs, it is probably  a bitcoin in exchange of fiat or vice versa. ATMs function is to withraw or deposit cash. But i think it doesnt need any cards like we do normally, just codes , address and password.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:30:28 AM

I don't really know of the coin you are talking of but if it is BTC then what I know about BTC ATM's is it can be used the same way our Fiat currency ATM'S work.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:33:49 AM

Bitcoin ATMs are good news for everyone entering the cryptocurrency market. It's very convenient and useful. I've seen some ATM Bitcoin trees in some places. In the future, I think there are a lot of Bitcoin ATMs coming out and making bitcoin as well as the cryptocurrency market more popular with everyone around the world.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:39:45 AM

ATM bitcoin can be an alternative tool for the long term because people need atm as well as the melting machine where mana.itu already become a secure financial aids in the present and future.
feonaka

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:43:02 AM

Bitcoin ATMs are already available in some countries. You can get cash fro bitcoins or deposit cash and get bitcoins through these easily.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:52:24 AM

Bitcoin ATMs, also called Bitcoin Teller Machines (BTMs), aren’t really ATMs in the true sense of the term. Rather, these are physical centers where you can buy Bitcoins with fiat money and with some machines, sell Bitcoins too. Bitcoin ATMs are meant to offer access to Bitcoins to those who are not a part of the banking system.

Bitcoin ATMs also cater to the underbanked and the less tech-savvy people. Some just prefer the extra privacy that some BTMs offer when it comes to buying Bitcoin. Estimates peg the number of Bitcoin ATMs all over the world at around 1600, an exponential rise from just two years back when the number hovered around 450.
yuzefa

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:54:34 AM

You can see video on YouTube, many people made dedicated videos for this. However, these ATMs are not success because they give less cash than current rate.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

ATM Bitcoin is one of the easiest and fastest ways to buy and sell bitcoins.
how bitcoin atm work is as direct sales and purchases at the atm,
we can directly send our bitcoin to our relatives or distant colleagues by directly using the bitcoin atm
and this kind of bitcoin atm is present

Genesis1 Machine from Genesis Coin
Satoshi1 or Satoshi2 from Genesis Coin
Lamassu
General Bytes BATMTwo (one way)
General Bytes BATMThree (two way)
BitAccess
Skyhook
Robocoin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: