Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATMs  (Read 581 times)
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:47:12 AM

Most of the described devices allow you to purchase Bitcoin coins for local money. Purchased coins are transferred to the buyer's wallet with the help of a verified QR code. Some models of such devices are able to create paper wallets bitcoin at the time of purchase of coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

Have not yet made any further research about it, But I think bitcoin ATMs has not been perfected, but can be very useful, It may really be neat and perfect for instant money withdrawals, I just do not know how it functions, but I think banks will start producing these BTC ATMs for sure.
maslovta

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:00:03 PM
Merited by romanovst (1)

How do botcoin ATMs work?

You go to the bitcoin ATM, scan your BTC address and can then transfer money from that wallet. After 1 confirmation, you can withdraw that money from the ATM.
nebuch

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

There are no bitcoin ATM available in the world. I think in near future the situation will not change because all bitcoin transaction are occur in the machine.
Another hermit spotted. Are you living in a jungle or under the sea, you don't even know that there are some Bitcoin ATMs in some areas of some countries, are you dumb or you just wanted to gain attention? Read some cryptocurrency news and go to some crypto site to help you educate your stagnant mind.

@@jonloner011 you seems live at the mountain, right?
Your smart phone only can transmit signal from tower.

@saaayyyeeel, you are right that there are more atm machines in the world and only mountain doesn't have yet. Maybe few years more there will be bitcoin atm there.
nebuch

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

There are no bitcoin ATM available in the world. I think in near future the situation will not change because all bitcoin transaction are occur in the machine.
Another hermit spotted. Are you living in a jungle or under the sea, you don't even know that there are some Bitcoin ATMs in some areas of some countries, are you dumb or you just wanted to gain attention? Read some cryptocurrency news and go to some crypto site to help you educate your stagnant mind.

@@jonloner011 you seems live at the mountain, right?
Your smart phone only can transmit signal from tower.

@saaayyyeeel, you are right that there are more atm machines in the world and only mountain doesn't have yet. Maybe few years more there will be bitcoin atm there.
bright4mech

Merit: 18

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

Bitcoin transaction by using ATM Machine is going to be a good one and more useful to the industry, Secondly many people that not believe in bitcoin, we start trust on it more. As a crypto currency that works online.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

I think the bitcoin ATMs function is not perfect now. In some big cities, bitcoin ATMs may be just a propaganda way. I think we will see more of these machines in banks and big stores in the next ten years. I think bitcoin ATM works like an electronic wallet.

ATM is a medium that is quite outdated, it is related to the current transactions can be done through internet banking. ATM connotation is a fiat taker/transaction without going through the bank, while pure bitcoin focuses on the digital path so that the media will never match and more will only be a means of promotion only.
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:17:31 AM

there are so much helping tutorial in youtube, you would be able to see by your eyes and if you like to read, why don't you go for those free crypto courses man, those are cool
I am increasingly curious, which country has been using Bitcoin ATM?
I can not wait this tool is used in ASIA. Cheesy
I think there are some Bitcoin ATM within the Asian regions, there are some in the Philippines and in some part of Singapore and Hongkong, maybe you just curious but you are dumb lazy to search where. You can not wait till it used in Asia??? Hey dude it's already there. Where did planet you came from?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: