Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTER now has doge and mmc  (Read 2331 times)
MEPHuk (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:14:04 AM

As titled, dogecoin and memory coin 2.0 are now listed. I also think megacoin is new as well

https://bter.com/signup/92108

MEPH

Pangia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:22:22 AM

I don't see DOGE listed. Where should I be looking? There is DGC, but that's Digital Coin.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
truckythin

Activity: 781
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:33:03 AM

he's scam, look at the link, that's his referral to bter.com

last bter.com annoucement is Namecoin added, ppl, dont get scammed.
1 vote for ban
haigent

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:33:30 AM

I don't see DOGE listed. Where should I be looking? There is DGC, but that's Digital Coin.

It says "coming soon".
Pangia

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:36:14 AM

It says "coming soon".

Hi Haigent,

Can you please post a link. I can't seem to find what you're referencing.

On a side note, something is brewing because Doge just went up like 20% on Cryptsy.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:41:11 AM

except you SHOULD NOT DEPOSIT a DIME, even a cent into Bter until they get their withdrawals fixed

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
Number6

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:45:52 AM

Looks Legit, I just signed on to my account and they have a Doge wallet available.

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK
Pangia

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:46:41 AM

Looks Legit, I just signed on to my account and they have a Doge wallet available.

Excellent. Thank you.

Explains why there's a sudden increase in price on all the exchanges.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Number6

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:56:51 AM

I have sent some Doge over to be ready when trading begins. Looks like the Doge/BTC link takes you to the LTC/BTC page for now, and they don't have it on the main menu yet, so it probably isn't officially supported quite yet.

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK
bitrebel

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:58:13 AM

sign up, deposit your bitcoins buy Doge and then YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW ON BTER.com!!!

FUCK THESE ASSHOLES. YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW RIGHT NOW!!!

Pangia

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:59:35 AM

Yes. I signed up for an account and went to the wallet and saw Doge listed.

Excellent news.

Price on Cryptsy, Vircurex and Coinedup all increased in the past hour.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 04:03:00 AM

Such profit!!!!!!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
bitrebel

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:04:07 AM

Bter, such RIPOFF, WOW

Number6

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:07:50 AM

I have sent some Doge over to be ready when trading begins. Looks like the Doge/BTC link takes you to the LTC/BTC page for now, and they don't have it on the main menu yet, so it probably isn't officially supported quite yet.

Coins showed up, so far so good. Not waiting for the trading to begin.

sign up, deposit your bitcoins buy Doge and then YOU CANNOT WITHDRAW ON BTER.com!!!

Can you give us more details than mindless ranting? Which coin? The amount of the withdrawal? Are you over your daily limit? How long has it been? Have you contacted support?

I will try to trade a little and do a test withdrawal and give some updates.

bitrebel

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:10:37 AM

Coins showed up, so far so good. Not waiting for the trading to begin.

Can you give us more details than mindless ranting? Which coin? The amount of the withdrawal? Are you over your daily limit? How long has it been? Have you contacted support?

I will try to trade a little and do a test withdrawal and give some updates.

Traded no problem for days. All of the sudden I cannot withdraw. Not over my limit. No answer from support. 4 days now, NO RESPONSE AT ALL.
Have several BTC on their system, also Quarks and a couple other coins. NONE WITHDRAW NOW!!

Number6

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:18:21 AM

Well, I just withdrew 100 Doge from what I just sent over and had no issues. The dogecoin appeared in my wallet about 2 minutes after I processed the withdrawal on Bter. I know it is only a small amount so not a real good indicator, but I did notice this message on the Doge withdrawal page which seems low: Day withdrawal limit 50000 / 50000DOGE

Looks like BTC is: Day withdrawal limit 30 / 30BTC

I don't have enough BTC in my account there right now to do a test, maybe if I can get some trading in I will do a small withdrawal of BTC too. I only sent a small amount of Doge there until I can confirm everything is working correctly. Still exciting to see another exchange accept Doge!

bitrebel

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:24:08 AM

the problem number6, is when you leave btc and your doge in the system. The next day, small changes in the amounts, due likely to some fluctuation of values in their system, caused the accounts to be in the red, somehow. That's what was explained to me. Then it was explained to purchase slightly more than I had to offset the lost value but that did not work, then I deposited more btc to overcome this, and still nothing.

So, I have several btc sitting there and cannot access it. The same can happen to you.

Number6

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:32:02 AM

the problem number6, is when you leave btc and your doge in the system. The next day, small changes in the amounts, due likely to some fluctuation of values in their system, caused the accounts to be in the red, somehow. That's what was explained to me. Then it was explained to purchase slightly more than I had to offset the lost value but that did not work, then I deposited more btc to overcome this, and still nothing.

So, I have several btc sitting there and cannot access it. The same can happen to you.

I do not doubt you, and I have had funds locked on exchanges for days before too. In the end it has worked out for me. I have used Bter in the past and have never had too much trouble with them. I have not used them recently, until today so they may very well be having trouble.

All I can say is try to be patient and keep trying to contact support. I would recommend to tone it down a bit and be polite, as people are often more willing to listen and help you if they want to help you. You can help make them want to help you more by being polite, recognizing that at the other end is a human being too, probably one that is also frustrated with 1000's of tickets and screaming users. Be that one user out of 1000 they go out of their way to help, because they can deal with a rational person who sticks to the facts and tries to give as much information as possible to help them out.

haigent

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:39:16 AM

It says "coming soon".

Hi Haigent,

Can you please post a link. I can't seem to find what you're referencing.

On a side note, something is brewing because Doge just went up like 20% on Cryptsy.

You can deposit it here, https://bter.com/myaccount/deposit/DOGE

I believe an bter account is required.
scarface

Activity: 350

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:52:16 AM

chinaman has tons of money they want to invest

CHINAMAN GONA TAKE DOGE TO MOON

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄