Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bibit Bot - arbitration bot  (Read 242 times)
BibitBot (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:56:53 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 05:33:42 AM by BibitBot

Greetings!

We present you a new arbitrage bot – Bibit Bot!

What is Bibit Bot?

An arbitrage bot with notifications in telegram and connecting all currencies and all exchanges.

Why do people choose us?

Bibit Bot has a number of advantages and the most important is that it is not and automatic bot, but a manual one. It means that you don’t need to trust your money to unknown service and wait for income. You do everything yourself, do not bind service to the exchange, which allows you to keep your data and wallets safe!

Bibit Bot – is a truly new service which has no analogue among the tools for cryptocurrency trading.

What else makes it unique?

1. Unlimited number of currencies. Yes, you can connect any pairs of coins that you find. We do not have any restrictions (ico, long-term coins)

2. A huge number of exchanges to choose from. We do not offer 2, 7 or even 15 exchanges, like many others services. You can connect any exchange you like!

3. Settings can be changed. Bibit Bot has a convenient CMS system, where you can add/remove currencies by yourself.

4. As we have said before – this is not an automatic bot. With Bibit Bot you do not need to worry about your wallets, no one will have access to them.

5. All notifications come in your telegram. It is very difficult to track the holes in manual mode, so Bibit Bot will do it for you. Instant notifications on your phone allow you make a deal at any time.

6. You can configure notifications entirely for yourself: exchanges, coins, how often bot should compare currencies (for example, every 4 seconds), what is the difference should be between them. Having completely made your settings, you will receive notifications on them.

7. Our support is available 24/7. If you have any general questions about service or help in settings – we will be happy to answer them!

8. No need to make any deposits. To use the service you just need to pay a small amount for the month, and how much savings does user have on the exchanges – this is his personal matter.

How much does it cost to connect Bibit Bot?

We have 4 different rates with different functions. You can choose the most suitable for you.

We set low prices for tariffs, so you will be able to recoup the cost with a couple of deals!
If you choose a several months tarrif, then you will get a nice bonus!

Payments pass through the payment system. Everything is safe and risk-free

With BibitBot you can earn from 3 to 30 bitcoins a month!
So why don't you share with the others?  Smiley

We have a bonus program for users who support us !
If you leave a review or comment on the forum that will help people to know about us: from 3 days to 1 month extension of your current tariff, depending on your reputation and the number of subscribers.

If someone buys one of the tariffs on your recommendation and you are a user, then we can offer you one of our perks:
1. Connect 2 any exchanges that are not in the list, absolutely free
2. Additional week of free using of the available server

You can easily get a free trial period of BibitBot! You just need to join our social networks (telegram, twitter, YouTube). Share any of our posts and write to our support about it!

We have created this service for you, for your convenience and your earnings.
Bibit Bot - arbitration cryptocurrency has become much easier!

If you have any question, ask our support for help https://t.me/bibitbot1
For more details please see our website www.bibitbot.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
solopay669

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:02:14 PM

something new)) Smiley
Mark1324

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

Hurrah! Bot with the guarantor of payment   Cool Wink
stasology

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

Hurrah! Bot with the guarantor of payment   Cool Wink

Hey, i have Expert edition.
 Well that it is not automatic. Can trade without any risk
walt89

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

Very convenient and reliable service. I read many positive reviews about Bibitbot and tried it myself. First I called in support, where I immediately answered and told in detail how the bot works, gave a free trial. I liked it and I paid for the subscription in the kit with the tutorial. This is very cool, because I did not know much about arbitration. I was taught to earn with minimal risks and now my profit is about 5 btc per month))
Klaimt

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:31:25 PM

Very convenient and reliable service. I read many positive reviews about Bibitbot and tried it myself. First I called in support, where I immediately answered and told in detail how the bot works, gave a free trial. I liked it and I paid for the subscription in the kit with the tutorial. This is very cool, because I did not know much about arbitration. I was taught to earn with minimal risks and now my profit is about 5 btc per month))
Wow, so much! Shocked I'm a beginner and need a tutorial. If everything is as you say, then I'll try Bibitbot. I am glad that its not automatic and scammers will not be able to steal money. In addition, it is possible to track any coin even if it only appeared on the exchange, it is convenient to invest in new ICO and add a coin to the bot
walt89

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:38:25 AM

Wow, so much! Shocked I'm a beginner and need a tutorial. If everything is as you say, then I'll try Bibitbot. I am glad that its not automatic and scammers will not be able to steal money. In addition, it is possible to track any coin even if it only appeared on the exchange, it is convenient to invest in new ICO and add a coin to the bot
Yes you are right. You can earn more. Look at the reviews. It depends on how much time you will spend on BibitBot
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: