Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 01:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Hotcoin- TOR & I2P/Queue mining/Anti ASIC, Botnet, 51%/Custom/Energy saving  (Read 113132 times)
hover (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 02:54:08 AM

关于“ pre-miner” 我觉得可以考虑楼上 “The One”的 建议  再拿出一部分出来做 用在poloniex giveaways 上
然后官方可以在二级市场上再进行回购 这用不了多少钱  毕竟现在这个价格是比较低的  而HOT的价值还远没体现出来  这样还能带动HOT的一些人气  

重点是,我们已经不拥有150万豪特币,在中国推广,给交易所老板,没有10万币你好意思?
我不能在这里说给这个老板多少,给那个老板多少,也没人会相信。
不管你信于不信,发生过的事情不会改变。
赠送,我们一直在做。

The point is, we already do not have 1.5 million hotcoins,
In China promotion, give to exchange‘s boss, no 100000 coins you have the nerve to say that?
And here I can't say how much we give to this boss, how much we give to that boss,  no one will believe it.
Whether you believe it or not, can't change what happened.
About giveaway, we have been doing.

hover (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 03:07:43 AM

30分钟左右轮一次吧,超过1小时基本都跑了

30分钟 = 15 个块,大算力占 1/15 (十五分之一)?
从目前的情况,大矿工阻碍了豪特币的发展,因为其他人挖不到豪特币,降低了人们对豪特币的兴趣。
而且很多币在大矿工手里,降低了流通性。

30 minutes = 15 blocks, big miner get 1/15 hotcoins?
From the current situation, big miners hindered hotcoin's developing.
Because others can't dig hotcoin, pepole reducing the interest in hotcoin,
And a lot of coins in the hands of the big miners, reducing liquidity.

hover (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 03:12:32 AM

这个排队挖矿确实能有效的抵制机机池及算力比拼的问题
但这个间隔时间要好好揣摩一下  1-2小时肯定太长了  这样的话 单solo就失去意义了 只能依赖矿池了
我建议在10-30分钟 之间 找一个平衡值
加油吧

如果我们真的做到了,矿池将失去优势,都会倒闭,
10分钟 = 5 个块,大矿工占 1/5,30分钟 = 15 个块,大矿工占 1/15.

If we did, mine pool will lose the advantage, will be closed down.
10 minutes = 5 blocks, big miners  get 1 / 5 hotcoins,
30 minutes = 15 blocks, big miners get 1 / 15 hotcoins.

tuchkov

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:17:04 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 06:55:18 AM by tuchkov

The point is, we already do not have 1.5 million hotcoins,
In China promotion, give to exchange‘s boss, no 100000 coins you have the nerve to say that?
And here I can't say how much we give to this boss, how much we give to that boss,  no one will believe it.
Whether you believe it or not, can't change what happened.
About giveaway, we have been doing.

HJ2napZzMahbCEFbdtx7ooxxxiUTHVXv6n - 150.000 hotcoin
HHakcRwUM3U7wMRJTy2H63eyqbDw6ztHE7 - 150.000 hotcoin
HDr9GCKdcQPUccBLCxCR1DpCdUV876SDdd - 150.000 hotcoin
HHY1mUTi7UVRGPQPxvjdDKSYqxQuPhfeXP - 150.000 hotcoin
HHhHsqmetK5ZGfRs6hR9wmJSYnt5UHC6K3 - 200.000 hotcoin

and I can continue...

Before settling on these addresses coins constantly forwarded from address on other address, dozens or hundreds of times. All these movements coins were in first three days after launch of hotcoin... coin was launched on December 23, announced on December 24 and stayed at address December 27 ...
Only one man had so many coins in this days and can manipulate them.

and again about clear info about premine - look at "basic information" of hotcoin on first page this thread:

Basic Information:
1, Scrypt algorithm, called Hotcoin, referred to as HOT, total 29 million.
2, Two minutes one block, Lowest mining difficulty,
30 days prior to each block containing 20 coins, 30 days after each block contains 40 coins, the coins of each half block 290,000.
3, Official website: http://hot-coin.org

You see any info about 2 mln premine? No! No any info about this in basic block. Info about 2 mln premine modestly written after many other blocks and links, after "Related Links"(why here and not along with basic information about a coin?) and before "Vote for Hotcoin" where the user probably will not notice this info...

p.s. and look at Cryptsy forum thread for add hotcoin - again no any info about 2 mln. premine for hover...
adir77

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:09:25 AM

I don't know how many premine left. More transparency will be nice.
Maybe developer should consider giving clear information.
For themselves (as inserted effort and work) took xxx HOT, developer nb 2 took yyy HOT.

From the beginning it was said, with some coins from premine go for developers

Man works better If getting salary (even potential Smiley

There are many many giveaways to the people (in this forum and chinise)
and few medium and large payments to exchange services and people helping Hotcoin.

I got a little bit too for help:  (for inter alia: runing faucets, hotcoin.tk, twitter.com/HotCoinTk etc.).

But many others (exchanges) got much large payments.

if it is very large payment type 150000 does not mean that Hover pay to Hover account, maybe it was a payment for some service/exchange. To this day, that money did not move.

You must remember that most of services don't want tell or inform amount coin they get.

Arguing is not conducive to the development of a coin.

hover (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 07:42:45 AM

and I can continue...

Before settling on these addresses coins constantly forwarded from address on other address, dozens or hundreds of times. All these movements coins were in first three days after launch of hotcoin... coin was launched on December 23, announced on December 24 and stayed at address December 27 ...

and again about clear info about premine - look at "basic information" of hotcoin on first page this thread:

Basic Information:
30 days prior to each block containing 20 coins, 30 days after each block contains 40 coins, the coins of each half block 290,000.

You see any info about 2 mln premine? No! No any info about this in basic block. Info about 2 mln premine modestly written after many other blocks and links, after "Related Links"(why here and not along with basic information about a coin?) and before "Vote for Hotcoin" where the user probably will not notice this info...

p.s. and look at Cryptsy forum thread for add hotcoin - again no any info about 2 mln. premine for hover...

Pre-mine, really not a good thing, we announced the beginning of this, but we can not talk about every place on this thing, right?
Hey, brother, we pre-mine two million, you like it? Hey, sister, we. . .
How many people are willing to adhere to the new friends show their shortcomings, deficiencies?

Of these 150,000, 200,000 wallet address you listed, I believe any thinking person would think this is a joke, with 150,000 coins is the official?
Someone reportedly Li Xiao Lai hundreds of thousands of bitcoins, it must be Satoshi Nakamoto?
There are many people own 100000 hotcoins, Hope someone to claim the above wallet address by you shot Smiley
These wallet address for me is a happy thing, at least that many people like to Hotcoin, hoarding Hotcoin,
I have to thank you, doing good man, I hope you continue to publish,
Thank you very much.

预挖,确实不是个好事情,我们一开始就公布了这个,但我们总不能每到一个地方就谈论这个事情吧?
嘿,兄弟,我们预挖了200万,你喜欢吗?嘿,姐们,我们。。。
有多少人愿意坚持向新朋友展示自己的缺点,不足?

你列出的这些15万,20万账号,相信任何有思考能力的人都会觉得这是个笑话,有15万币就是官方的?
据说李笑来有几十万比特币,那一定是中本聪的了?
有10几万豪特币的人多了去了,希望有人来认领以上中枪的钱包地址 Smiley
这些钱包地址对我来说是个高兴的事情,至少说明有不少人喜欢豪特币,囤积豪特币,
我得谢谢你,干的好伙计,希望你继续公布。
非常谢谢你。

tuchkov

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:07:11 AM

and I can continue...

Basic Information:

Pre-mine, really not a good thing, we announced the beginning of this, but we can not talk about every place on this thing, right?
Hey, brother, we pre-mine two million, you like it? Hey, sister, we. . .
How many people are willing to adhere to the new friends show their shortcomings, deficiencies?

Of these 150,000, 200,000 wallet address you listed, I believe any thinking person would think this is a joke, with 150,000 coins is the official?
Someone reportedly Li Xiao Lai hundreds of thousands of bitcoins, it must be Satoshi Nakamoto?
There are many people own 100000 hotcoins, Hope someone to claim the above wallet address by you shot Smiley
These wallet address for me is a happy thing, at least that many people like to Hotcoin, hoarding Hotcoin,
I have to thank you, doing good man, I hope you continue to publish,
Thank you very much.

Don't play fool. Those 150.000 and 200.000 coins got on end address separated from first 2 mln premined coins.

You want me to find you a block where you separate these 150.000 or 200.000 coins from 2 mln premined coins and began transfer between addresses? I can do it ... but I still want you to stop lying to himself and told people truth.

They transfered one lump sum through dozens or hundreds of addresses, they doing everything same as you did with your 2 mln premined coins. Your 2 mln premined coins were not stored in one address with every new transaction, they are forwarded to new address. They are constantly forwarded to new addresses without other coins and transaction. Hundreds of addresses were used only to perform two transactions - get coins and send them to new address. For what purpose?

And yes, if coin has premine now you have to talk about it at every corner and to everyone, as it is very important information in world of crypto money.
hover (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 09:37:28 AM

Don't play fool. Those 150.000 and 200.000 coins got on end address separated from first 2 mln premined coins.

You want me to find you a block where you separate these 150.000 or 200.000 coins from 2 mln premined coins and began transfer between addresses? I can do it ... but I still want you to stop lying to himself and told people truth.

They transfered one lump sum through dozens or hundreds of addresses, they doing everything same as you did with your 2 mln premined coins. Your 2 mln premined coins were not stored in one address with every new transaction, they are forwarded to new address. They are constantly forwarded to new addresses without other coins and transaction. Hundreds of addresses were used only to perform two transactions - get coins and send them to new address. For what purpose?

And yes, if coin has premine now you have to talk about it at every corner and to everyone, as it is very important information in world of crypto money.

在豪特币的第一帖子里,我们说明了,这就足够了。
或许你可以帮忙到处去宣传:豪特币开发团队预挖了200万豪特,
谢谢。

In the hotcoin first post, we explained, it was enough.
Maybe you can help to publicize everywhere: Hotcoin dev team pre-mine 2,000,000HOT.
Thank you.

hover (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 10:01:59 AM

关于预挖,是件头疼的事情,解释不清,而且有的事情不能在台面上说。
我们目前的团队只持有40几万豪特币,你看到很多的交易记录,
有的是赠送给个人,有的是给交易平台相关人员,有的是给推广人员,也有给开发人员的。
我们没有一一做记录,即使做了记录,谁信?这是一个缺乏信任的”游戏“。
我建议将豪特币总量从 2900万 增加到 4200万 或者其他更高的数字。

About pre-mine, is a difficult thing, Can't fully explain, And some things can not be said on the table.
Our team is currently holding only 40 tens HOTCOIN, you can see a lot of transaction records,
Some gifts to the individual, some give to the trading platform related personnel, some for popularization personnel, also has to the developer.
We do not have made records, even made ​records, who believe? This is a lack of trust's "game".
I suggest change the Hotcoin's total, from 29 Million increased to 42 Million or higher numbers.

The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:31:00 AM

I suggest change the Hotcoin's total, from 29 Million increased to 42 Million or higher numbers.

Don't be stupid. Stay at 29 million.

Now can you reply to my post 1465.

This is an English language thread so please remove all Chinese writing.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

hover (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:57:56 AM

Don't be stupid. Stay at 29 million.

Now can you reply to my post 1465.

This is an English language thread so please remove all Chinese writing.

Please speak civilization.
Whether you like it or not, I love china word.

tuchkov

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:48:28 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 04:22:31 PM by tuchkov

在豪特币的第一帖子里,我们说明了,这就足够了。
谢谢。

Maybe you can help to publicize everywhere: Hotcoin dev team pre-mine 2,000,000HOT.
Thank you.

This is your concern is to tell everyone honestly, frankly and openly about hotcoins pre-mining ... And I asked other questions that you, as always ignore ....

About pre-mine, is a difficult thing, Can't fully explain, And some things can not be said on the table.
Our team is currently holding only 40 tens HOTCOIN, you can see a lot of transaction records,
Some gifts to the individual, some give to the trading platform related personnel, some for popularization personnel, also has to the developer.
We do not have made records, even made ​records, who believe? This is a lack of trust's "game".

I did not see answer to a question that asked dozens of times , why your premined coins constantly changed address? Why with each new transaction residue of 2 mln premined coins went to new address?

Who are "our team" which just 40,000 coins ? In announcement of coins you said that you are a single programmer from China, now you're talking about some team for which there are only 2% of premined coins. You allegedly spent 2.000.000 coins and can't give a clear answer to what you spent it exactly?

Why do you want to increase number of coins ? To hide fact of coins pre-mining you propose to increase the number of coins? LOL...
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:14:09 PM

There is a Chinese thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=30.0 for Chinese words for Chinese people. This is an English thread and i don't understand Chinese.

I am always civil thanks. There is a place for everything.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

sjbsnake99

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:35:20 PM

Don't change the Hotcoin's total !
This is not good idea
adir77

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:47:09 PM

Yes stay with 29 M only. Please do not increase total coins number.

Guys and girls make relax. Please do not be upset. because it does not help grow  the coin Smiley
hover (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 02:57:56 AM

Yes stay with 29 M only. Please do not increase total coins number.

Guys and girls make relax. Please do not be upset. because it does not help grow  the coin Smiley

Some people say Hotcoin is our children, yes, hard work for full 4 months, Do it like now this way is not easy.
Even if we have nothing, we still hope Hotcoin be more people accept and like it.
If everyone mind we pre-mine in the number of percentage of the total amount is relatively high,
The best way is to increase the total amount, Reduce Our team at Hotcoin's percentage.
From the current situation, 29 million / 42 million / 84 million may be no difference.
Hotcoin / Bitcoin = 0.00000100HOT / 1BTC, the price is very low.

有人说豪特币是我们的孩子,是的,拼搏了整整4个月,做到现在这个样子很不容易,
即使我们一无所有,我们仍然希望豪特币能被更多人接受并喜欢。
如果大家都介意我们预挖的数量在总量中所占的比率比较高,
最好的办法就是提高总量,降低我们团队对豪特币的占有率。
从目前的形势来看,2900万和4200万以及8400万可能没什么差别。
豪特币 / 比特币 = 0.00000100HOT / 1BTC,价格非常低。

hover (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 06:42:10 AM

This forum don't support gif?

hover (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 12:29:41 PM

An error occured!

This should never happen. Please review the error output below.

Error Code   E0062
Error Message   Block has no share_id, not running payouts

Our pool wallet "BALANCE SUMMARY":
Liquid Assets   -1,465.18910193

Who can solve this problem?
Reward 500HOT.

hover (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 05:02:00 PM

An error occured!

This should never happen. Please review the error output below.

Error Code   E0062
Error Message   Block has no share_id, not running payouts

Our pool wallet "BALANCE SUMMARY":
Liquid Assets   -1,465.18910193

Who can solve this problem?
Reward 500HOT.

Pool's problem solved.
We recommend queuing mining, please comment on.

tuchkov

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:06:05 PM

在豪特币的第一帖子里,我们说明了,这就足够了。
谢谢。

Thank you.

This is your concern is to tell everyone honestly, frankly and openly about hotcoins pre-mining ... And I asked other questions that you, as always ignore ....

I did not see answer to a question that asked dozens of times , why your premined coins constantly changed address? Why with each new transaction residue of 2 mln premined coins went to new address?

Who are "our team" which just 40,000 coins ? In announcement of coins you said that you are a single programmer from China, now you're talking about some team for which there are only 2% of premined coins. You allegedly spent 2.000.000 coins and can't give a clear answer to what you spent it exactly?

Why do you want to increase number of coins ? To hide fact of coins pre-mining you propose to increase the number of coins?
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: