Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beginner crypto tutorial  (Read 521 times)
mckmuze (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:19:29 AM

I put together a tutorial for beginners and individuals who dont want to risk any money but still want to learn and get involved. I hope everyone finds it useful. Donations are appreciated. If you have comments on how I can improve this tutorial or see an issue with the tutorial let me know.
Happy Holidays.

https://mega.co.nz/#!AANDySiS!CmvS0kKoY4_Et6U8joJNi3rjQUh900VDhU4FKtbh4Ys
silicone

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:29:17 AM

I doubt users are going to risk downloading a file on their computer.
mckmuze (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:48:05 AM

Downloading random clients is really only for the risk minded people. Safer playing people can stick to the coins traded on exchanges. Its the decision between high risk high return, or low risk low return. Its your choice. I may write a revised version differentiating the two approaches. If you know how to use a virtual machine, this is what I suggest for alt coin clients.   
infinitybo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 12:34:50 PM

Sometime people may be so fearful and ungrateful but oye just upload this video on YouTube Grin
bakedrice

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 01:08:15 PM

I'd also like to share a video by Chris Dunn, a technical analysis & short term trader, whom I have been following for the last 3 or so weeks. He has made very good Bitcoin predictions over the last weeks (whether it's just luck or not, you decide for yourself), and also gives very good insight into understanding market psychology as a way to beat the market. If you like it, watch his other videos as well, and follow him on twitter @ChrisDunnTV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000UtKtm7kU

Always remember, Buy Low, Sell High! Avoid the herd mentality, and like Warren Buffet likes to say:
"Be fearful when others are greedy; and be greedy when others are fearful."

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: