Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Pyroxene (theMINE) | CWI-MINT Logos  (Read 18886 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:32:39 PM

Is the bern pool dead?   No life seen since 6/11/18.  Under continuous maintenance?

At the moment - yes ...

We have been trying to work around the BERN daemon issue on the pool and it was fine for a long while, but ended badly in a fork. Now that we have refreshed, and finished a full resync, the pool DB is not balanced.

Steven has kindly replenished the funds for the pool payouts, but nothing is going through due to the massive discrepancies in the DB and the daemon now. So we are trying to get the discrepancies adjusted currently, but even that seems to be a dead end. The only way we can see out of this is to wipe the DB clean and start the pool over again, but that would mean destroying the coins with it. If you are a miner (which you definitely are) and have coins that were destroyed in the fork, then I would advise you send us a snapshot of the 'accounts' page of your profile so that we can reconcile the exact amount to the wallet.

We do apologize for the delay, but unless the coins contained in the wallet are matched to the miners that have been mining it, then they too will be lost. With your miners being one of the largest, we may be able to reimburse the majority of coins (again, thanks to Steven for the reimbursement of BERN for the current pool wallet), and we then can restart the DB and pool system again with the newest BERN daemon compile. So far, what we have seen is that the majority of coins that have been lost/reimbursed are the CWI mined coins, with the smaller amounts already paid out prior to the fork, which is a good thing. Thins means that the CWI-Mining was the main victim to the fork, and not the rest of the users. It seems you all are diligent in the payout of the coins mined, than we are currently. CWI-Mining will follow suit when the pool is restarted.

If the few miners that were on the pool have no issue (including you) to restart the DB again, we will wipe the records clean and restart the pool as soon as we reimburse what we can see are your legitimate coins.

Let us know here,

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:07:35 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 08:38:56 PM by chrysophylax

### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - OLD CWI-POOL

Hi All ...

Just a reminder with regards to the old CWI-Pool system.

We requested an extension for the server so we could allow a longer period of time for everyone to remove ALL coins from ALL pools before this pool server is gone forever, and all the wallets are terminated.

Please do so if you have not already removed ALL your coins from ALL the pools that you have been mining on. There will be NO turning back once these pools and this server is terminated. Everything in the server WILL BE DESTROYED, so please make sure that every coin that is still waiting to be moved, will be moved to your personal wallets, or exchange wallets.

The server will be removed on the 13th of July 2018 at midnight Adelaide, South Australia, Australia timezone, and subsequently terminated shortly after.

The current new servers are now active on the Pyroxene (theMINE) platform, and it is this platform that all the mines will be rebuilt. As far as the coins that have not been migrated across to Pyroxene, we are still considering whether we will create all the coin mines on Pyroxene. One thing is for certain, and that Pyroxene WILL continue to grow.

We thank you all once again for using our facilities, and hope that our systems have helped create a better mining experience, as we are sure Pyroxene (theMINE) will.

The old pools are still accessible here - http://old-pool.chainworksindustries.com/<coin>/

ie ...

http://old-pool.chainworksindustries.com/grn/
http://old-pool.chainworksindustries.com/infx/
http://old-pool.chainworksindustries.com/ozc/
http://old-pool.chainworksindustries.com/crm/
http://old-pool.chainworksindustries.com/hbc/
http://old-pool.chainworksindustries.com/pgx/
http://old-pool.chainworksindustries.com/dnr/
http://old-pool.chainworksindustries.com/btx/

Thanks.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

### Pyroxene (theMINE) - Citrine

Hi All ...

We have now begun trialling our Yiimp based pool system on Pyroxene (theMINE) Platform.

If anyone is interested in testing/mining the Yiimp Mine (Citrine), please do so and pass on the invitation to anyone that wants to help with it also.

We will be adding many more coins in the very near future for both the MPOS based and Yiimp based Mines, so use both as thoroughly, and as heavily as you want to. The harder you push, the better so we can see how it handles on a performance and stability level. It will be appreciated to run these systems to their limits so we can see what we will need to do to improve them even further.

Citrine Link is here - http://citrine.chainworksindustries.com/

Thanks.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

### PYROXENE (theMINE) - CITRINE | CWI NEWEST MINE (YIIMP BASED)

Hi All ...

The new Yiimp based pool system (Citrine) is currently active and running.

We are inviting anyone that wishes to test and mine on this pool thoroughly, so that if there are any issues, we can iron them out quickly. It is based on Yiimp code with a small twist in the backend to cater to our Pyroxene Platform and setup. So it should work solid, stable and efficiently, with little or no delays in response times and mining times.

Help us test and mine on here, so that we can make a much better (and long term) pool system that miners can rely on, which is now all on the Pyroxene Platform.

Citrine is here - http://citrine.chainworksindustries.com/

We look forward to making the Citrine (Yiimp) Mine as robust as we can possibly do. Many more coins are being built, so keep checking in, and requesting.

The Amethyst (MPOS) Mine is currently stable and growing with coin additions as we commit to adding them, for those that like the 'stats candy' that MPOS has been renowned for.

NJOI!

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

### Pyroxene (theMINE) - BOTH MINES NOW IN FULL PRODUCTION

Hi All ...

The two mines that are currently being used (or not used as the case may be) that CWI have implemented is in effect, active and placed in full production. Within the coming weeks, they will be updated with new coins to mine, and your suggestions as to which coins should be added to both will be seriously considered. We hope to provide the same coins in both Mines, but if that is not possible for one reason or another, then we will add the coin of choice to which ever pool can possibly cater for that coin, in order to grow and extend our mining repertoire to the scale that this infrastructure that Pyroxene (theMINE) was built for.

The main link for Pyroxene is below, and will be updated shortly to reflect the addition of BOTH Mines - MPOS based (Profile/Account specific) and Yiimp based (Address/Anonymous specific) Mines.

http://pyroxene.chainworksindustries.com/ (Main Site that currently redirects to MPOS Mine)
http://citrine.chainworksindustries.com/ (Direct link to the Yiimp Mine)

Thanks and have a great time mining!

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - INFRASTRUCTURE

Hi All ...

Update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg44518041#msg44518041

Thanks.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - INFRASTRUCTURE

Hi All ...

Update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg44615906#msg44615906

Thanks.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:01:58 PM

### CWI-COINS - PREMINE

Hi All ...

Very important update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg45087175#msg45087175

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

### CWI-INFRASTRUCTURE - MAINTENANCE

Hi All ...

Update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg46711040#msg46711040

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:32:02 AM

### CWI-PYROXENE (theMINE) - ALL MINES

Hi All ...

Recently we have had a couple of small issues with the functionality of the Mines we currently run on the Pyroxene platform. Of the issues, most of them have been fixed and the everyday running of the Mines seem to have fallen back into place, bar a one particular issue. This initially seemed to be a permission issue in a couple of the files, but now seems to be a more persistent issue causing readability problems via the DataBase and Mine system, such as Statistics and other data.

We are looking into this further to locate the issue before it becomes a problem, and will resolve this issue as soon as we have a fix for it.

Until then, the SWEEP Mine is undergoing maintenance currently, but is not closed/suspended for maintenance. The block count for the PPLNS calculations is WAY behind in processing blocks, and is a few hours away catching up. The process does stop occasionally, and requires a restart with a small fix on the stuck block it comes to. An eye is being kept on it, and it should be back to normal functionality very soon.

The OZC Mine is in a similar situation, but with the issue being predominantly focused on the email accessibility.

We are hoping the fix for these issues will be soon, and will inform you when it happens. Until then, the mining itself is all good, and still running well. We will be fixing these issues before moving onto building any more Mines for any coins.

In the worst case scenario where we will be required to rebuild any of the Mines, we will make sure that current wallets are not affected and have full backups as such.

Thanks!

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

### CWI-PYROXENE (theMINE) - MPOS BRANCH

Hi All ...

In the next two days (ending 30th November 2018), will start the procedures to decommission the MPOS production branch of theMINE under the Pyroxene platform (specifically the Amethyst Servers), and move it to experimental/internal branch in CWI which is off the Pyroxene platform.

The reasons for this are many, but the decision has been made to move forward with the Yiimp Based format for production use, and continue with this line of development, on this codebase.

This will mean a few things for those that have been using our MPOS Mines.

- The mining to these current Mines will be suspended while we migrate the entire system to an inhouse service, and off the production service.
- The Mines themselves will continue up until the 30th November 2018, when the stratums will be shutdown in preparation for backup and internal relocation.
- All coins are preferred to be removed from the Mines if you have coins sitting in the Mine itself. We will not take responsibility over the loss for any reason during the decommission/relocation.
- The MPOS Mines will be moved to internal servers, for internal use/testing. This stage will also mean that ALL coins in the Mines will have to be moved to their respective owners, and off the Mines, as they will not be available to the public.
- As miners ourselves, we are focusing on the mining arena in an indepth way. So we may from time to time open the experimental Mines for testing purposes, and/or pre-testing use, for mining to the public.

We have used and worked with MPOS and the inhouse build of the Stratum (Obsidian) for many years now, and need to take this on a more internal level for any possible future developments. In saying that however, the Yiimp basecode we use is slightly different to the 'normal' one in the Yimp-tpruvot Git, and as such is more the basecode we will continue with in the near future. Things may change over time, and are more than likely to do so, but that is all part of the growth and progression of Crypto in general, and within CWI.

We thank you all who have used our MPOS Mines, and look forward to you migrating your hashpower to the newer Yiimp based mine which we affectionately called the BazImp code, though no official codename has been given as yet. This Mine is stablished on the Citrine Servers, and is located here - http://citrine.chainsworksindustries.com/

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

### CWI-PYROXENE (theMINE) - MPOS BRANCH

Hi All ...

Tonight we will be shutting down the mining stratum (Obsidian) for the MPOS branch in the production Servers in Pyroxene. Please forward your hashrate to the CWI Main Mine on the Citrine Servers after today, and remove ALL your coins from the MPOS Branch Mines.

The MPOS Mines will continue to stay up for a few more days so that you may remove your coins to local wallets or Exchanges, but no more mining will be permitted on the MPOS branch after tonight Friday 30th November 2018 (Adelaide Time).

The main link for the Main CWI Mine is here - http://citrine.chainworksindustries.com/

All the functional coins that have been on the MPOS branch (Amethyst Servers), have been relocated to Citrine Servers. With the exception of SweepStakeCoin (SWEEP) which is still currently syncing and will be active as soon as sync is completed, the relocated coins are functional and ready to receive what ever hashrate you are willing to throw at it. The Citrine Mine is a non-registration Mine, therefore an account is not needed for mining.

Currently, the following coins can be immediately mined on Citrine (in Alphabetical order)...

sCrypt
- DonationCoin (DON)

Tribus
- Denarius (D)

X11
- CreamCoin (CRM)
- Granite (GRN)
- InfluxCoin (INFX)
- OzzieCoin (OZC)
- Pagarex (PGX)

X14
- BernCash (BERN)

Many more coins will be added as we consider which coins are eligible for addition to the CWI Citrine Mine.

Your assistance with this migration is very much appreciated, and we thank you for using the MPOS Branch of the CWI Mine System. This MPOS Branch will now be positioned off the Production System/Servers as an internal Experimental/Developmental Branch for CWI. We are continuing work and development on the Citrine Mine as our main focus now, and changes will be added to the Citrine Mine as we progress, so check in regularly.

If there are any issues, please inform us here, our Discord Group, or on the newly created Skype open Discussion Group (starting Monday 03rd December). As always, IRC is available (even if rarely used by most people) for any messages but please be very patient with IRC as we check that intermittently. All links for communication (in fact any information pertaining to CWI) will be published in the main CWI BCT Thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601

Thanks and enjoy the new CWI Citrine Mine!

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

### CWI-PYROXENE (theMINE) - CITRINE

Hi All ...

As you may have noticed, the Citrine Mine is down for the count, but is not out.

There was an issue that locked the system, and now that the issue has been resolved, we are working on getting the Mine itself up again with all wallets and coins intact. This is a tedious and long process, but Citrine will be up and running as soon as we have all the components up, running and thoroughly tested.

Please bear with us in this time, as we cannot estimate how long this will take. An hour or many hours, we just cannot estimate. One thing we can state is that Citrine will come back online as soon as we are satisfied that it is stable and fully functional.

We appreciate your patience.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

Hi All ...

Well - it seems that the issue was a problem after all.

Massive corruption was imminent through out the entire Droplet/VPS server, and this did not seem to be a Digital Ocean issue. In fact, to get to the bottom of the issue, we thoroughly searched through what could have been a no-mans-land of an OS. Unfortunately, not much could have been saved or salvaged, and ever though we backed up the wallets, they too seemed to be corrupted. Thankfully not many coins were contained in these wallets, but we have them internally now and we are working towards the resurrection of these wallets to see if there is anything we can salvage from them, hoping that the data corruption is reversible.

As of a few moments ago, the Droplet/VPS has been blown away, in a 'just in case' preventative measure, so that Citrine can be rebuilt from the ground up. The Lead Dev @barrystyle is hard at work currently with the rebuild, and we should be running with a new OS build, a new wallet build, and a new Mine as a whole.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and if we can retrieve any coins left in those wallets (two of them that were being mined at the time (BERN and GRN  - all other coins in wallets were paid out), we will endeavour to send what was owed to the addresses in the DB (if in fact that too can be resurrected). If not, the small amount of coin that were contained in those two wallets will have been lost to the CryptoNeverVerse.

Please bear with us as we get Citrine back up and running, and check back over the next few hours.

#crysx

fearfighter

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

Hi All ...

Massive corruption was imminent through out the entire Droplet/VPS server, and this did not seem to be a Digital Ocean issue. In fact, to get to the bottom of the issue, we thoroughly searched through what could have been a no-mans-land of an OS. Unfortunately, not much could have been saved or salvaged, and ever though we backed up the wallets, they too seemed to be corrupted. Thankfully not many coins were contained in these wallets, but we have them internally now and we are working towards the resurrection of these wallets to see if there is anything we can salvage from them, hoping that the data corruption is reversible.

As of a few moments ago, the Droplet/VPS has been blown away, in a 'just in case' preventative measure, so that Citrine can be rebuilt from the ground up. The Lead Dev @barrystyle is hard at work currently with the rebuild, and we should be running with a new OS build, a new wallet build, and a new Mine as a whole.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and if we can retrieve any coins left in those wallets (two of them that were being mined at the time (BERN and GRN  - all other coins in wallets were paid out), we will endeavour to send what was owed to the addresses in the DB (if in fact that too can be resurrected). If not, the small amount of coin that were contained in those two wallets will have been lost to the CryptoNeverVerse.

Please bear with us as we get Citrine back up and running, and check back over the next few hours.

#crysx

any progress on getting citrine back up?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

Hi All ...

#crysx

any progress on getting citrine back up?

Citrine is back up ...

You just had to keep checking the URL - though not all the coins we would have liked are back up with it. We are working through it though and as we progress, we will have more and more coins that we would like to support on Citrine, as well as all our own coins.

So far, the all but OZC currently seem to be functioning without issue. OZC still has some teething issues that need to be cut through, but if you see the list, we have successfully mined quite a few OZC, it just seems that TOO MANY out there have not updated to the latest wallet, which is necessary to be able to mine and transfer coins. The rest seem to be doing fine, with SWEEP syncing currently.

What coins were you looking for to mine? Suggestions are most welcome and we will put them on the list for consideration. So far we have about 25 more coins we would like to add one by one.

#crysx

buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:44:20 AM

Is Denarius going back up on citrine?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

Is Denarius going back up on citrine?

It will when we can fully test ...

There were some real issues with the stability of the daemon, and we had to take it off. We do know how reliable Carsen is with updates, so once we can get the latest daemon compiled and stable, we will have DNR back on. We do not ever want any coins lost, for any reason, if we can help it. So we always err on the side of caution and keep to the precautionary mantra we have always followed.

DNR is one of the coins we support, so we will always work on getting it running on our systems. Citrine is going through an expansion in January also, so we will have a number of coins added shortly.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 03:32:11 PM

Hi All ...

SweepStakeCoin (SWEEP) is now running and active on Citrine. Via testing, we have observed that the SWEEP mine itself is generating a number of Blocks, but a few of them are orphaning due to the number of blocks being created worldwide from PoS and other PoW sources, such as other private Mining Pools and Solo Mining wallets.

Currently however, it seems to be running reasonably well, and is open to the public for anyone that wishes to mine SWEEP for themselves.

SWEEP uses the JHA algo, so please make sure that the miner you use has the ability to process JHA on port 4633.

An example of ccminer in Linux is below ...

Code:
./ccminer -o stratum+tcp://citrine.chainworksindustries.com:4633/ -a JHA -u <SWEEP Address here> -p <password>,c=SWEEP

Obviously change and add the different parameters that pertain to your miner, but that is the basis of the parameters for most ccminer, and ccminer descendants (ie - some private miners available).

Have Fun!

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 11:03:54 AM

Hi All ...

ESPERS (ESP) is now running and active on Citrine.

Currently running well in testing, and is open to the public for anyone that wishes to mine ESP.

ESPERS uses the HMQ1725 algo, so please make sure that the miner you use has the ability to process HMQ1725 on port 3499.

An example of ccminer in Linux is below ...

Code:
./ccminer -o stratum+tcp://citrine.chainworksindustries.com:3499/ -a HMQ1725 -u <ESP Address here> -p <password>,c=ESP

Obviously change and add the different parameters that pertain to your miner, but that is the basis of the parameters for most ccminer, and ccminer descendants (ie - some private miners available).

Have Fun!

#crysx

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: