Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HACKED] while i was on holiday.  (Read 1552 times)
gamerkingx (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 10:28:22 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2011, 11:06:37 AM by gamekingx

Hi everyone,

recently i was on holiday , and today i came back and saw a pm from someone which asked me for a payment?

really strange because i wasn't online for 1 week, so i think i got hacked , also i noticed my btc wallet is gone :S.

So if you contacted me or the person who hacked me contacted you contact me please and i will try to solve it.

kind regards,
gamekingx

I got hacked please contact me if the hacker contacted you for something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neofutur

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 10:48:04 AM

hum, you seen your signature on this forum ?

"I OWN YOU WITH THIS !!!" link pointing to a hacking website ( i preferred not to click the link )
Viera

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Quality Services to benefit Bitcoin Community

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 10:58:55 AM

I'd like to believe this (I was scammed for 4 Minecraft codes) but wording stlye 'hacker' used is same you are using right now.
http://i53.tinypic.com/w1a7gx.png
Moderators/admins please take a look in this, compare IPs etc  Lips sealed
Damnit, you can't believe anyone thiese days, I'll never ever sell in advance again. My faith in humanity is lost  Cry

Buy Minecraft gift codes here, just 1.2 BTC - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30914
------------------------------
Need help translating your bitcoin business or any other site to Russian? I'm offering quick, accurate and affordable translation services.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 04:39:16 PM

I'd like to believe this (I was scammed for 4 Minecraft codes) but wording stlye 'hacker' used is same you are using right now.
http://i53.tinypic.com/w1a7gx.png
Moderators/admins please take a look in this, compare IPs etc  Lips sealed
Damnit, you can't believe anyone thiese days, I'll never ever sell in advance again. My faith in humanity is lost  Cry

Bad point is that i found out that the person hacked into my pc and installed a RAT (remote administration tool) and controlled my pc remotely :S.

I noticed this this morning when i saw my mouse moving, so i checked my btc but it was empty also my wallet.dat was gone :S.

So i reinstalled windows again and went to this forum to see what he or she did. And results are above this post Sad. I feel so sorry for you, and im sad atm. I will need to start over with mining and gaining bitcoins. I will try to get you some bitcoins and send them to you.

Basic 'hacking' RATs don't work that way. I don't believe you were hacked at all. I believe you are totally lying about being hacked. -.-

logansryche

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 05:56:18 PM

Basic 'hacking' RATs don't work that way. I don't believe you were hacked at all. I believe you are totally lying about being hacked. -.-

Alas, they do sometimes depending. Worked for Roadrunner internet as a technician. Lady called me and described a similar situation where they went on vocation and used the time warner RAT so they could get files off their pc. While that was going on, someone hacked their wireless router and then hacked both pcs so it is possible that this could happen.
shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 11:39:18 PM

Alas, they do sometimes depending. Worked for Roadrunner internet as a technician. Lady called me and described a similar situation where they went on vocation and used the time warner RAT so they could get files off their pc. While that was going on, someone hacked their wireless router and then hacked both pcs so it is possible that this could happen.

Possible, but more likely that Tom Williams has set an example for scammers on this forum to take responsibility, but not total responsibility. I've already seen this happening on IRC.

1) Steal 100BTC
2) claim hacked
3) give back 50BTC (because that's "all you have")
4) apologize profusely
5) be absolved and subsequently considered a hero
6) Huh
7) profit

Quote from: gamekingx
i will try to solve it.

So long as this means paying back every last BTC owed, I am sure your story will be believable, and I for one will personally show pity to your unfortunate situation.

Or in some cases, pay back 0 like above mentioned. Still no response to any contact. I've just followed the advice I have been given and have been collecting information and hope that you can file civil suit and that the state files for criminal charges.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
bal3wolf

Activity: 476

Power to the people!

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 12:30:09 PM

I cant say if op is legit or not but installing some type remote desktop software is very common they even make a mod for windows remote desktop to let more then one user login at same time and the real owner never sees the hacker its hidden.  If op was really hacked the hacker probly got him by a botnet that scans for expoits then he used them to scan for wallet.dat and found the op waset around so used that to scam some people.
logansryche

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 21, 2011, 01:16:22 PM

If op was really hacked the hacker probly got him by a botnet that scans for expoits then he used them to scan for wallet.dat.
Fun stuff, aint it?

Quote from: shakaru
I have been collecting information and hope that you can file civil suit and that the state files for criminal charges.
I don't think you can do such things when it comes to bitcoins, unless there's a bitcoin court? Then you'd have to hire a bitcoin attourney and hope there's a bitcoin jourey. It sounds silly but you know what i'm getting at.

Viera

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Quality Services to benefit Bitcoin Community

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 07:20:43 AM

TS still haven't repaid me one bitpenny. Hacker changing nick and signature to disclose the fact of hack? Riiiight. Beware, confirmed scammer.

Buy Minecraft gift codes here, just 1.2 BTC - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=30914
------------------------------
Need help translating your bitcoin business or any other site to Russian? I'm offering quick, accurate and affordable translation services.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: