Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:49:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy an apartment using altcoin  (Read 1993 times)
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

its good for crytpto currency but i could not find this anywhare if you have any link share if its correct new then which country happens this there crytpo market will grow up there related exchanges
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digiadven

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:40:39 AM

I never heard before but maybe it the owner wants to receive alt coins as payment then its possible. Maybe at the moment will be hard to find such thing like that.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

Not sure if there a lot of options for buying apartments using cryptos and also it depends mostly on where you are residing and where you plan on buying the apartment in. The only time I have heard about people buying apartments using cryptos was when a couple of guys bought apartments using cryptos but that was in london so maybe look up people who are offering apartments in cryptos in your area
Artemon82

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

Hi Guys,

Which countries/islands allows people to buy real estate/land using alt coins?

there is no such countries right now, some ICO making it possible but still till you can do such trades  much more work must be done, wait 4-5 years and may be you can buy apartment using crypto
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

I can advise you to buy property on a beautiful island in Indonesia - Bali! This place is often featured in bitcoin real estate transactions.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

I don't know what country where you can buy real estate using crypto but the most important thing is you have to convince the seller to accept crypto and it is a very hard thing to do. I think it is better to sell your crypto first then use the money to buy apartment in your country, it need more effort but it is easier and you can choose a good location.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
44_crypto

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:07:12 PM

Hi Guys,

I don't know about any established crypto-oriented platforms where you can do this right now but there are some ICO projects
currently with plans to offer real estate investment. You can look up Brickblock, Wealth Migrate and Alt Estate. They are upcoming cryptos centred around real estate business

If you want to read more about Alt Estate or Wealth Migrate check these reviews:

Alt.Estate:

https://steemit.com/ico/@rdmtv/alt-estate-project-and-market-description

https://steemit.com/ico/@rdmtv/alt-estate-meet-the-team

https://steemit.com/ico/@rdmtv/alt-estate-tokens-policy-and-pros-and-cons

Wealth Migrate:

https://steemit.com/ico/@annahare/wealthmigrate-project-review
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

Hi Guys,

I don't know about any established crypto-oriented platforms where you can do this right now but there are some ICO projects
currently with plans to offer real estate investment. You can look up Brickblock, Wealth Migrate and Alt Estate. They are upcoming cryptos centred around real estate business

If you want to read more about Alt Estate or Wealth Migrate check these reviews:

Alt.Estate:

https://steemit.com/ico/@rdmtv/alt-estate-project-and-market-description

https://steemit.com/ico/@rdmtv/alt-estate-meet-the-team

https://steemit.com/ico/@rdmtv/alt-estate-tokens-policy-and-pros-and-cons

Wealth Migrate:

https://steemit.com/ico/@annahare/wealthmigrate-project-review
now there are many projects that offer the concept of real estate,
so just follow the progress of the project project to get more information
Fugaga

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:12:27 PM

According to what I had is that you can buy real estate property using altcoins in a country named Venezuela using petrocoin. All what you need is convert your currency to the accepted coin and make the purchase.
There are many other coins for Home and Estate purchase like Smartrealty, homeLoans etc. Carried out your research and do the right thing.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:25:00 AM

I know that some people sell real estate for crypto currency. For altcoin if you buy real estate, then you can lose an additional 1-2% on the commission.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

don’t place approximately whatever much bid that gives much realistic acres assets. If you excite lone you beholding forward to it.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

Hi Guys,

I really have not encountered with such news like country accepting crypto for sale purchase of real estate although japan is very freindly country but they also dont have such service. But you can search for brokers dealing in these matters online. So have a look at them.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

I don't know what country where you can buy real estate using crypto but the most important thing is you have to convince the seller to accept crypto and it is a very hard thing to do. I think it is better to sell your crypto first then use the money to buy apartment in your country, it need more effort but it is easier and you can choose a good location.
I think in South Asia people have a chance to buy a house for the cryptocurrency, this news I saw in some articles not sure but we can buy a house if the buyer accepts cryptocurrency. I think it's not big deal because real estate people can convert crypto to cash easily they don't care for tax and all. suppose you only convert crypto to cash i think your government will catch you and ask proof where you received this much money.
Gabri

Activity: 856

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:31:07 PM

As far as I remember, recently there was an ICO offering to buy real estate in Ukraine for cryptocurrency. And it was quite successful.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:48:08 PM

Haven't heard of places where Crypto pay is accepted in exchange t anything real exchange related, not sure if its already happening but im certain that with time it will happen.,  Cryptocurrency is slowly but steadily gaining recognition among the people and its  just a matter of time till its involved in large transaction, You can however find out if there are people accepting crypto for land in these countries where crypto is accepted like Denmark, Sweden among others

jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:07:07 PM

Crypto currency is legal only in Japan, maybe there exists such an opportunity. In the future, buying something for the crypto currency will be easier.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

for that kind of thing, I think is still hard to find. new crypto starts to adapt and little by little started to be accepted many people so naturally enter minimal if looking for that kind of transaction. but not closing the possibility in a few years it will be the case.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:22:21 PM

I do not think country matters. It is more of individuals, it is personal rather than say country allows. I know of individuals, companies and firms that transact using Bitcoin for capital projects, such as housing.
Peradventure you find it difficult to get it done directly with Bitcoin, you can as well change your btc to fiat in order to easily get your proposed apartment.
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:28:26 AM

It may find hard to deal in altcoin to buy apartment as it may be hard for the other party to accept.It is also observe that many countries dont accept cryptos as the country law announces it as illegal.That might creat a hurdle in crypto transactions and hence may be impossible to deal with it.
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:30:41 AM

Hi Guys,

I believe you should find it on web store, In indonesia there was a man who sale his apartment using bitcoin, i believe country such as japan and swiss would be easier for you but i dont think you able to own Real estate or apartment if you arent from their country.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: