Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy an apartment using altcoin  (Read 1993 times)
jasonhart

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

Actually there is no as such crypto currency market for transacting the real state transactions. I don't think about any settled crypto-situated stages where you can do this correct now yet there are some ICO ventures as of now with plans to offer land venture. You can look into Brick block, Wealth Migrate and Alt Estate. They are up and coming crypto revolved around land business. Be careful about this. Soon we will be able to make such type of transaction in the bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:45:19 AM

I think it is not yet established. I didn't know any country that allows this. But soon there are going to be cryptos based on real estate affairs.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:51:41 AM

You don't specifically need to find a business that deals with real estate or rent. If you want to pay with altcoins then you might as well try to find real apartments where you want to live and then just offer to pay them using cryptocurrencies. I would expect that you would have to pay them more and probably many would prefer that you cash out and pay with fiat instead. Good luck bro.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
nonkinto

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:03:18 AM

I've never heard of crypto being able to buy real estate .
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

This is a very good plan if you are crypto rich and want to diversify your assets. Please look at DUBAI as DUBAI is very pro bitcoin and blckchain in general and there are apartments and homes for sale there in Bitcoin. Whole apartment blocks are being osld in Bitcoin right now and DUBAI government will be the first government to run on the blockchain. You should also check out Malta, they are very pro crypto as well and there might be some for sale there also. I know also in Thailand some villas were up for sale for Bitcoin too.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:12:28 AM

i heard climb real estate accepts bitcoin as payment method their website climbsf.com they dont accept altcoin but just swap your tokens to bitcoin they have three regions San francisco , Eastbay , Peninsula/Southbay.
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:14:48 AM

Hi Guys,

Which countries/islands allows people to buy real estate/land using alt coins?

some people in indonesian accept cryptocurrency for buy home and villa but i dont know if for appartement

ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

Google is always a good go to my friend. I am sure there is an answer in every question you have. In my country I haven't heard something like that but I do hope one day it will become possible. Maybe some places or countries have already offered something like that, I read somewhere online selling houses and accepting cryptocurrency as payments.
chits

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:19:07 AM

Hi Guys,

As far I know such jurisdictions are not yet available. In any case, the transaction will occur through the exchange of the cryptocurrency to fiat and the contract will fix the amount in fiat money.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

Hi Guys,
You can buy real estate property using altcoins in a country called Venezuela according to this source. However, you will need to convert your altcoins into a coin named petro(their nation backed cryptocurrency) in order to buy homes and property using crypto. Instead of looking into buying an apartment using altcoin, why not buy it using bitcoin? You can refer to this site for a list of cities accepting bitcoin as payment for real estate transactions(the volume is not that big though).
Its really good information thanks for giving the link even i am not interested to buy apartment using altcoin but yes who knows the future till now i got some altcoins which value decreasing day by day . i am happy about OP could able to afford apartment only using altcoins great.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Samiliti

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

Most likely there are no such countries . At least I didn't hear anything about it . Maybe in the near future ...
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:40:50 AM

Hi Guys,

Timely question of yours. I am not here to promote this coin I know where you can buy real estate properties but I am sure that this will be a great help. I saw this coin months ago and I think that this will be a help to you. You can check at www.realistatoken.com, it is an altcoin created for agents and people who wants to sell their properties. There is also an app where you can view the insides of the properties.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Jmartins

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:42:58 AM

I don't think there is any way to buy real estate with alts at the moment but some projects are looking into it. Alt.estate  and brickblock wants to achieve that. Wait for their platform. Do your research on them too
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:47:05 AM

I don't really know about this thing using the altcoin to buy the apartment directly. In my country, there is not yet. I have ever heard in Venezuela, but you must crosscheck it.  But, there are actually many ICO projects that offer the investment or offering the tokens for real-estate. It probably can help you to learn them as the caviar, altestate, realista, and some others.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:48:49 AM

Why don't you want to make it much easier ? just withdraw money from crypto wallets to the Bank ...
Jmartins

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

None for now, am eagerly waiting for such a platform, it will really revolutionize the real estate industry and cut out middle men. Agency fees these days are too high.
wowkapo

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

I believe that it will be possible in the near future , but now there are no such countries )
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:57:12 AM

Hi Guys,

I don't think there's no platform /countries/ islands allows people buy real estate/ land using altcoins. Those things only can buy using currency because it's real life and government take regulation about this. Exchange your altcoins asset become currency and buy what you what. If we can buy it using altcoin it will crush financial instrument and no counties won't that happen. So, exchange first and buy then.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

If the State or the venue received crypto for all sorts of transactions that they have then surely it will run smoothly. But if the place does not allow even a crypto rejects the entry. of course, this will make all things regarding transactions using crypto will be increasingly difficult.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

In different countries of the world there are proposals for the sale of real estate for cryptocurrency. Elite real estate for bitcoins sold in 2014, there are special platforms, for example, bitcoin-realestate.com, which collected proposals mainly North American region. In California, you can buy an estate overlooking the Pacific ocean for 10 000 bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: