Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad.  (Read 246032 times)
Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Bayern

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:52:28 AM

Guys, what advise, protect, keep kitteh and don`t try to sell them?

ya do not sell them until they are 100-200 satoshi. now is the time to buy. most of the people who bought at 1-2 satoshi have already dumped everything that they had.

besides you Wink

i was thinking of waiting until 400 satoshi until i start selling... anyone think that's a bad idea?

No it'll be at Dogecoin prices, maybe even higher.

Especially with coin halving.
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:55:49 AM

Guys, what advise, protect, keep kitteh and don`t try to sell them?

ya do not sell them until they are 100-200 satoshi. now is the time to buy. most of the people who bought at 1-2 satoshi have already dumped everything that they had.

besides you Wink

i was thinking of waiting until 400 satoshi until i start selling... anyone think that's a bad idea?

No it'll be at Dogecoin prices, maybe even higher.

Especially with coin halving.

dogecoin is only at 170... the highest it ever went was like 230 or something wasn't it?

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
opet

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:08:00 AM

dogecoin is only at 170... the highest it ever went was like 230 or something wasn't it?
DOGE hit 301 on the BTER exchange, and peaked at 280 on Cryptsy.
wB`

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:08:33 AM

dogecoin was over 300 satoshis at one point on cryptsy.
mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:30:15 AM

Was this at the height of the jamaican bobsled media stunt attention?   Is there something similar in scale for MEOW?   I like the idea of games and such, but I think it might need to go above and beyond the bobsled team level of PR to have a crack at reaching parity with DOGE, let alone doubling it. 
websheff

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:34:52 AM

Okay, wait a minimum of 500 satoshi  Roll Eyes
wB`

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:13:20 AM

Was this at the height of the jamaican bobsled media stunt attention?   Is there something similar in scale for MEOW?   I like the idea of games and such, but I think it might need to go above and beyond the bobsled team level of PR to have a crack at reaching parity with DOGE, let alone doubling it. 

no it was shortly after it went on cryptsy. i was disappointed that i sold my doge at 100 satoshi lol
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:21:53 AM

Kitteh can easilly surpase doges current rate , considerable less coins and the internet dog verses cat is sure to be a winner. Sit tight and hold or buy, gonna be a fun week!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
wB`

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:23:15 AM

Kitteh can easilly surpase doges current rate , considerable less coins and the internet dog verses cat is sure to be a winner. Sit tight and hold or buy, gonna be a fun week!!!

definitely. once all the initial bag holders dump and it becomes a real marketplace you will see much higher prices.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:23:25 AM

and take no notice of crazy goings on on coinedup! All pure whale manipulation and fun & games!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
mikeymillie

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:29:35 AM

definitely. once all the initial bag holders dump and it becomes a real marketplace you will see much higher prices.

Not sure you can call them bagholders if they are going to dump after buying millions of MEOW at <10 Satoshi.  Unless you mean bags of money.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:31:22 AM

Not sure you can call them bagholders if they are going to dump after buying millions of MEOW at <10 Satoshi.  Unless you mean bags of money.

definitely bags of money holders!! But if they waited would be trucks of money instead of bags!! Silly scared whales!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
KittehCoinMeow

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:34:17 AM

There is one guaranteed way to completely Boast up the undervalued Kittehcoin read below for the only way working together

This is a fact as soon as Dogecoin made a donation of around $30,000 to the Jamaican bobsleigh team dogecoin market cap raised millions of dollars making that a fantastic marketing scheme i believe the only possible way for us to achieve the same if not more success is to follow suit.

so I'm hoping that together we can raise and donate to a charity for example http://www.dogstrust.org.uk The reason i believe we should choose a dogs home as this caculated move could possibly stir up some emotions within the dogecoin comminuity and start a real doge meow war Imagine the media headlines "Meow Coin donating to a dogs homes"

the dogecoin community will want revenge giving us more attention as meow coin is not getting any not one single news post ever made but this move could get us all the much needed media attention we so desperately need for this coin to succeed is a fact

Instead of buying cheap coins donate here or those cheap coins won't be worth anything anyway

Its not set in stone where to donate the funds we raise everyone together should vote and donate dogs trust would get british media attention and be a dig at the doge community which was the reason i suggested but anyone else with any ideas please say together we can take this to the top 5
But we need to get it started so lets start donate below

On February the 3rd we shall hopefully raised enough to donate to the selected Charity/Idea and let the market cap explode

Donate MEOW  KKLfWtbZwUoLboEZQY2iGNmvY9BybjSwa6                    Donate BITCOIN 18ciBwyv9Z3RQhPartHYTy4HxFFT9umRmK
                                                                                                                   (to be exchanged to meow for Charity Idea)

Im aware iam newbie on this forum but that does not mean I'm bad person out to con anybody i just happened to spend my only 2.5 BTC on meow coin at an much higher than current price so I'm all in and decided to hold but i know for a fact without some sort of scheme like this meow coin will become a complete flop hence me figuring this is our only way opened up an account on this forum (30 mins ago) so I'm a newbie I'm happy for somebody established and trusted to continue this donation but as nothing was done i feel i needed to atleast start it I'm willing to donate 500,000 Meow Thats one 1/5 of my total coins
mikeymillie

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:36:41 AM

definitely bags of money holders!! But if they waited would be trucks of money instead of bags!! Silly scared whales!

But, serious question though.  Wouldn't those whales be here, reading this forum, and know that this is supposed to go much higher?  Where else are they going to learn about and get MEOW if it's supposed to be not re-released yet?  I know if I had invested in 50 million or 200 million MEOW (~100 BTC right now, $75,000) i'd be F5'ing this thread and all the other kittehboards every 10 minutes looking for the latest information. I sure wouldn't be dumping it all before 'relaunch'.  
wB`

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 02:49:59 AM

Not sure you can call them bagholders if they are going to dump after buying millions of MEOW at <10 Satoshi.  Unless you mean bags of money.

But, serious question though.  Wouldn't those whales be here, reading this forum, and know that this is supposed to go much higher?  Where else are they going to learn about and get MEOW if it's supposed to be not re-released yet?  I know if I had invested in 50 million or 200 million MEOW (~100 BTC right now, $75,000) i'd be F5'ing this thread and all the other kittehboards every 10 minutes looking for the latest information. I sure wouldn't be dumping it all before 'relaunch'.  

honestly it just depends on the individual. i could have sold and made some great profits but i have decided to hold and slowly sell some down the road once the coin becomes more established. this is a quality coin with quality developers who are actively involved. this isnt some get rich quick coin.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:24:27 AM

its all manipulation, None of those massive sell orders had any real intention of selling, thats why they always vanish almost 100% intact, aim is to drive price down to get cheap coins as the whales no dam well kitteh is going to go up up

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
blue_bit

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:44:28 AM

有中国人玩MEOW吗??? Grin
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 03:49:46 AM

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.  Like I said earlier, most traders are like kids with ADHD, they hop from wagon to wagon as fast as they roll by.  If I were holding 100M MEOW that I had purchased @ 2 satoshi, sure would be tempting to sell at 100satosh and make 50x profit.  Why wait a week to make 200BTC when I could make 100BTC right now?  That's the mindset of most traders.
freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 04:16:51 AM

This is the mindset.
Nothing to be pushed till relaunch. No ads no added to exchange, nothing, hushhhhhh,,, silent,,, low profile get it.....

Then a explosion.

Need to penalize all the players that are offsides right now. Trying to jump the gun and screw everything up.
You worry to much.

Buy at 00000050 69 70 whatever, it was 00000001 last week it seems to me.
I cpumined this thing when you could, got enuf coins for .00000000 as I have no electricty bill.

Hell if two years from now it goes to BTC levels. 5000 coins would be alot. Impossible to mine.
Just remember, when it does break thru, most will no longer have coins, cept the holdouts that saved some.
Just Like BTC.

All Alt Coins, not just this one All.... cept perhaps the fake ones, they are easy to spot, no support from devs or community.

.01000000 and I will sell a few very few. 8 bucks a coin or so, My precious... So all else is black and white.
Either it happens or it does not, cost me nothing either way.

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:05:32 AM

Chinese New Year is tomorrow. Watch for a slide coming. BTC .. MEOW.. everything.
Slide might start within hours for BTC and LTC.

Then end of weekend - boom.!! Skyrocket
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: