Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CNC Machining Service for BTC  (Read 526 times)
xZork (OP)

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:27:27 AM

I have been in the machining industry for 15 + years, while I would say I have only been a machinist for 9-10. I am currently a floor manager / mill programer and have full access to the shop after hours and on weekends. I am willing to take on some basic work, but there has to be a some fine print:

I am a mill guy, for what ever reason my life's work has been more influenced on mill work. I do have turning experience, but unless it is fairly simple manual work I wouldn't want to look at your project if it required turning.

You need to be able to provide a decent dimensional drawing. It doesn't have to be a cad file! Hand drawn is fine as long as it is efficient. I am willing to spend a fair amount of time, free of charge, reviewing it and pointing out problems and/or suggesting changes for cost effectiveness.

While I am able to handle large and complex parts I would prefer to stay within a 12" x 12" envelope and only 3 axis. If you want anything larger, or require 4th axis work you must provide a detailed CAD drawing and we can talk.

Escrow is required. All communications will be provided to said escrow service. I am not responsible if your design doesn't work and or my suggestions for cost effectiveness seems to be at fault. An agreement will be met before any work is done.

(Suggestions will only be standardizing call outs to basic dimensional standards and stock availability.)
(File formats accepted are .igs .step .dxf .dwg)

If you use Solid Works please be sure there is an actual solid (parasolid) in your file if you want to submit a .sldprt  otherwise, please save as...

US ONLY

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌