Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:09:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: namecoin wallet help!  (Read 451 times)
waterboi92 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:37:05 AM

hey guys, so i started a namecoin wallet back in june when i found out that btcguild had merged mining.

just recently i realized that my btcguild interface had been automatically paying out my merged mined NMC to a wallet that i must have created previously.

i need help accessing those NMC!

i have a folder on my desktop that i remember was the folder for NMC related wallet files.
there is a file called namecoind.exe and a few other .dll files. are these the files to the wallet i had previously created?
i have never checked my namecoin balance or send any NMC since i created the wallet.
im trying to follow some simple steps i found on google to at least try to make sure that all the NMC is sent to my wallet.

can anyone who is familiar with the process walk me through? any help at this point is greatly appreciated!

if i've helped you, donations welcome: 1BwGnrqSjbfJ39mTNrvb257eUSuUP7Pfxh
waterboi92 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:41:02 AM

i have been sending all my merge mined NMC to a particular address, i can see that address when i do the command:

namecoind.exe listreceivedbyaddress 0 true
the address shows up, but it says the amount and comfirmation are both 0.....

but from the btcguild website, i check my NMC payout log and it says that all the NMC has been automatically paid out to the listed address.

any ideas?

if i've helped you, donations welcome: 1BwGnrqSjbfJ39mTNrvb257eUSuUP7Pfxh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: