Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZCash will most probably be removed from Japanese Exchanges  (Read 125 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

The twins list it on Gemini and the price spikes. Days before the Japanese exchanges say they are going to delist it.

Technically we are still in a bear market

Tread carefully!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kunis0727

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Why would they do that? this news will surely affect all the investors of zcash. is it real? any proof?
Just want to be cautious thanks.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:49:17 PM

Why would they do that? this news will surely affect all the investors of zcash. is it real? any proof?

Fact of life: research it

The twins made a killing today: money for nothing!

It is called insider trading
ariaalex

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:59:07 PM

Is it a fud? Do you have any proof or valid link to justify? If its true then it'll have a lil bit of negetive impacts on crypto currency. But, it won't last longer. It may last for few weeks then everything would be just like before. So, i would suggest you that if you want to post this sort of things, Please attach a link with it.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:31:00 PM

Is it true what you say? Since the current Zcash price continues to increase, you should be careful in retrieving the information in reading whether it is true or just a small FUD that can be used in the global market, please include links that discuss about this, so we can understand your articles read instead your thinking is therefore not strong.
JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

Is that true? This will really effect Zcash investors.Is it a FUD? You didn't provide any link with it. I think the investors should be careful.

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

Is that true? This will really effect Zcash investors.Is it a FUD? You didn't provide any link with it. I think the investors should be careful.

No link about the news? Be careful fake news, see cointelegraph, cointelegraph is the best news in cryptocurrency. If only post in BTT? shouldn't be worry about. I can say also that bitcoin will be removed from US exchanger. It is easy to make FUD, because when a top ten coin is removed wil effect to other coins.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

From my perspective i think the new was fake investor are still now invest on Zcash, this news may be create a negative situation in the market.
sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

It really shocking news. I really dont understand why they wanted to do this type of staff. It is a very bad, shocking and uncertain news for Zcash user. I hope they can give a logical explaination for doing this.
goldminecrypto

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

Actually in the market of crypto currency bitcoin is the popular name. Actually the crypto currency market begins with the bitcoin.it is the first in this market. But now there are many coins that are already transacting and several are coming day by day. But are all the coins good for investing? So before investing in the new coin, investors should be careful. But to invest in the bitcoin is less riskier than any other coins transacting in the market.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

Doing a quick Google search you can see that it's not simple FUD. The FSA, the regulatory authority of Japan, wants the exchanges to drop Zcash alongside with Monero and Dash due to the privacy offered by these coins and the difficulty in tracking them.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

Is it bad that we are now in a bear market? It's a good time to buy promising coins / tokens and keep them until the end of the year or beyond. Guys, you can make money in a falling market.
iqkgeh

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:47:06 PM

ZCash has been born for a long time. Although ZCash's trading volume is not large, ZCash's price is stable compared to most altcoins. Why is it removed from the exchange? Huh
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

I think that all high privacy coins like Zcash, Monero, Dash, Verge, are under attack of the goverments but they can't be beaten.....
zinson01

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:58:05 AM

I doubt if it's true. Even if it is true, it's not good for the investors. It's high time now and the bear trend should stop.
jakebell

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:37:52 PM

it's is tempting, but i guess i have to research about it a bit more. because i haven't here it anywhere else. very much looking forward to it man.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

it's is tempting, but i guess i have to research about it a bit more. because i haven't here it anywhere else. very much looking forward to it man.

ZCash will go to hell: Believe Me
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

i dont know why they want to drop the decentralized coins they could just ask the exchange to conduct KYC to get people using crypto to evade tax its easy they dont need to remove the coins.

OP you should add some link like this https://ambcrypto.com/japans-fsa-exchange-platforms-to-drop-monero-xmr-zcash-zec-dash/ so spammers wont post saying this
It really shocking news. I really dont understand why they wanted to do this type of staff. It is a very bad, shocking and uncertain news for Zcash user. I hope they can give a logical explaination for doing this.
From my perspective i think the new was fake investor are still now invest on Zcash, this news may be create a negative situation in the market.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

It is confirmed: The coin is been delisted from Japanese exchanges. If this coin is in in your portfolio please do some research and make an informed decision. Personally I wouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot pole!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: