Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 06:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: config. file openen  (Read 535 times)
rikkie (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 10:35:26 AM

Hello.
I changed the config file of my dimecoin wallet. I 've chosed to open it with the program adobe. This wasn't very smart of me. But now i don't know in which program it had to be opened in the beginning. Can somebody help me? I 'm a newbie...
lonesoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 10:36:20 AM

i always open my .conf files with notepad

hope it helps

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
rikkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 10:41:04 AM

I find wordpad. Is that the same?
lonesoul

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 10:44:14 AM

yeah wordpad and notepad are pretty much the same Smiley

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
rikkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 10:46:51 AM

OK thanks. i've changed it. But my dimecoin wallet doesn't start to synchronise. I have the same problem with my orbitcoin wallet and frozen coin wallet. They all have a config file.
ALso 0 active connections for both.
lonesoul

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 12:46:00 PM

OK thanks. i've changed it. But my dimecoin wallet doesn't start to synchronise. I have the same problem with my orbitcoin wallet and frozen coin wallet. They all have a config file.
ALso 0 active connections for both.

I had a try with DimeCoin and i cant seem to get any connections on it either >.<

i added all the nodes i could find (the addnode= bit in the config file)  but it doesnt appear to work for me :-(

so i think you have probably done everything right and its just a problem with the coin/wallet itself, keep an eye on their main thread, there may be something that comes to the forefront to help you out.

rikkie (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 12:51:27 PM

Thanks for the answers.
I've tryed all the addnodes (also with onetry), but still 0 connections. I have the same problem with my wallet of frozen coin and orbitcoin (0 connections)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: