Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Money Daily on your BTC investment  (Read 106 times)
Lifeisagame (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:38:10 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 01:50:09 PM by Lifeisagame

Im looking for people that want to make money in 100% legit way.

On top of your $1000 investment you can earn 200-300$ daily with crypto arbitrage

Im not selling anything, and im not looking for any advance funds.

I will give you tip for free, you give me some percentage of what you earned.

I have 1 tip right now, investment arround 1300 ....cashout arround 1700  (+- few bucks when you count in deposit and cashout fees)

Looking for highly trusted person on forum to cooperate for a long time, or at least long enough untill i earn enough to place investments myself, as at the moment minimum deposit/withdrawal limits and fees dont allow me that. Or untrusted person that is willing to escrow agreed percentage.

Also note that im a newbie here and i cant send message first to many members, and have a 360 sec limit between sending messages. However im not a newbie in crypto world and i have much of available time to search for arbitrage opportunities and price differences between the markets.

Hope for longterm cooperation.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

So, what is the business about that you have a tip about?
I honestly do not believe that what  you are selling here is legit. Also saying "100% legit" is what scammers usually say, and the ROI is ridicolous (7300%-10950% a year). What is this about then, if not a Ponzi or a HYIP? However, im willing to try with a small amount to see if it is legit. If it is, i'll vouch for you, and give you a tip. You cannot lose with this, so let me know if you want to prove yourself trustworthy  Roll Eyes

Lifeisagame (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

So, what is the business about that you have a tip about?
I honestly do not believe that what  you are selling here is legit. Also saying "100% legit" is what scammers usually say, and the ROI is ridicolous (7300%-10950% a year). What is this about then, if not a Ponzi or a HYIP? However, im willing to try with a small amount to see if it is legit. If it is, i'll vouch for you, and give you a tip. You cannot lose with this, so let me know if you want to prove yourself trustworthy  Roll Eyes

Please read OP again, google word arbitrage and you will get this among top 10 results: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/arbitrage.asp

Read that, than come back here and make a proper comment.
Sellingaccs

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:00:10 PM

Please read OP again, google word arbitrage and you will get this among top 10 results: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/arbitrage.asp

Missed it. However, what guarantees the profit then? You say that there is 20-30% profit a day, which to me sounds very unlikely and the price can dump as well. If you are transferring money into other exchange, it takes time to transfer coins from exchange to another.

Also arbitrage is very high-risk, so im not sure why you are promising such profits. Maybe you are hoping to be right to get a quick buck out from someone else's pocket?

Lifeisagame (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:06:21 PM

Missed it. However, what guarantees the profit then? You say that there is 20-30% profit a day, which to me sounds very unlikely and the price can dump as well. If you are transferring money into other exchange, it takes time to transfer coins from exchange to another.

Also arbitrage is very high-risk, so im not sure why you are promising such profits. Maybe you are hoping to be right to get a quick buck out from someone else's pocket?

Lol. It literally takes 2 minutes to transfer for example ETH from one exchange to another. If you use BTC it can take up to an hour thats why i would suggest ETH for transfers.

How can it be high risk? Im looking at a coin right now selling at 0.013$ on one exchange and nobody wants to buy it.  On another exchange same coin has a buy order at 0.0173$ sitting there for more than 24hrs nobody wants to sell Smiley

Checked wallets on both exchanges, they are functional and dep/withd works just fine.
Sellingaccs

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:12:49 PM

Lol. It literally takes 2 minutes to transfer for example ETH from one exchange to another. If you use BTC it can take up to an hour thats why i would suggest ETH for transfers.

Depends alot on the exchange. Some exchanges require only few confirmations, and others alot longer. Some exchanges can hold withdrawals quite some time before sending them out.

How can it be high risk? Im looking at a coin right now selling at 0.013$ on one exchange and nobody wants to buy it.  On another exchange same coin has a buy order at 0.0173$ sitting there for more than 24hrs nobody wants to sell Smiley

Maybe if there is no volume, and no one wants to sell you could setup a fake order, then after someone buys the coins you could just easily cancel your buy order and tadaa. There should be a reasonable amount of buy orders for this to be trustworthy.

Checked wallets on both exchanges, they are functional and dep/withd works just fine.

Which exchanges are we talking about here to be exact? Since you talk about crypto transfer times, you should have no problem saying those.

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

How can it be high risk? Im looking at a coin right now selling at 0.013$ on one exchange and nobody wants to buy it.  On another exchange same coin has a buy order at 0.0173$ sitting there for more than 24hrs nobody wants to sell Smiley

Maybe if there is no volume, and no one wants to sell you could setup a fake order, then after someone buys the coins you could just easily cancel your buy order and tadaa. There should be a reasonable amount of buy orders for this to be trustworthy.

true... that could be his doing to entice people into buying and hoping for a great arbitrage opportunity
@Lifeisagame, why don't you do it yourself with small amount, $100 could net you $30 quick then do it over and over again
btw your username made me think this is one of your games Cheesy

Lifeisagame (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:28:08 PM

How can it be high risk? Im looking at a coin right now selling at 0.013$ on one exchange and nobody wants to buy it.  On another exchange same coin has a buy order at 0.0173$ sitting there for more than 24hrs nobody wants to sell Smiley

true... that could be his doing to entice people into buying and hoping for a great arbitrage opportunity
@Lifeisagame, why don't you do it yourself with small amount, $100 could net you $30 quick then do it over and over again
btw your username made me think this is one of your games Cheesy

Lol. Guy with nick Sellingaccs tells me something about trustworthy.

@Thirdspace because of deposit/withdrawal limits and fees asociated, its not worth to do in small pieces. I can share the tip with you if you PM me. Hero account is trustworthy enough, so you will see its a legit opportunity.
Sellingaccs

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:31:17 PM

Lol. Guy with nick Sellingaccs tells me something about trustworthy.

Mind pointing to a point, where i was not being trustworthy? That's right, you can't.

@Thirdspace because of deposit/withdrawal limits and fees asociated, its not worth to do in small pieces. I can share the tip with you if you PM me. Hero account is trustworthy enough, so you will see its a legit opportunity.

Well fighting aside, would be great if you could show him something provably legit so we could stop fighting on your thread.
Im pretty sure that you understand why some people come out as a little bit hostile on this thread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: