Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:09:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 129 times)
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:42:40 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 11:14:47 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

Which of these two coins is the best investment in the long term?

Cardano, as a crypto currency, appeared quite recently. Yes, while investments and the user are moving its development, but this can not last long. The fact is that the technology of the platform makes it possible to "communicate" to each other the blockers. This is simply incredible, but there is no urgent need for it and, probably, will not be in the near future.
From this, I can only say that Cardano will be very promising in the long run, it's about a year or even two.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:46:14 AM

I think both coins have potential to grow in the future. I'm holding a bit of both for the long run. I suggest split your chances and diversify.
bisa coy

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

if judging from the price I think EOS is better to give big advantage but the problem of EOS volume is on every market I think lost with ADA. it seems both altcoin is very good for us to invest because it has a very good potential for the future.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:53:34 AM

I will talk about this in a way a trader thinks.

EOS is pretty costly as compared to the ADA where the difference is land to sky! Both the currencies are on the verge of growing, having good development strategies considering their roadmaps. I mean they are at the phase where products are almost upto the scale and thus have got good investor base.

So its sure that both of them will grow in the future.

The question that arises from this is, which one will benefit the most to us?

The answer is ADA. Its cheap and with same amount of USD which you are willing to spend will get you more ADA as compared to the EOS. Now consider the fact that if both of them grows by 10% then as matter of quantification your ADA will give you more benefits. So it would be easier to gain more with ADA.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:06:32 AM

I choose both, because I have an investing in EOS and ADA. For coin who still have a cheap still do not ever to choose one, you can choose both to be a place of investment. These two coins have a lot of potential in the future, price movements in coinmarketcap are great to see. If you want to have wealth in the next few years, you can try to buy all coins that are in the top 100 position and hold for long term.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:14:10 AM

I think EOS and ADA have a good chance for the future, this coin grow well and start to be known many people this year, I prefer ADA Cardano because of cheaper price, I prefer ADA Cardano, if I have a lot of money, I will buy both.
hsjrjkf

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

Both EOS and ADA are very worth investing. I am more optimistic about the ADA. Most ADA investors in Japan still have potential to be developed, and there is still much room for growth in market value. However, EOS of the same magnitude is ahead of the ADA in terms of market popularity, wide consensus, and commercial presence. So ADA still has a long way to go.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

I will talk about this in a way a trader thinks.

EOS is pretty costly as compared to the ADA where the difference is land to sky! Both the currencies are on the verge of growing, having good development strategies considering their roadmaps. I mean they are at the phase where products are almost upto the scale and thus have got good investor base.

So its sure that both of them will grow in the future.

The question that arises from this is, which one will benefit the most to us?

The answer is ADA. Its cheap and with same amount of USD which you are willing to spend will get you more ADA as compared to the EOS. Now consider the fact that if both of them grows by 10% then as matter of quantification your ADA will give you more benefits. So it would be easier to gain more with ADA.
EOS has a price that is above the Dash, not only high EOS prices. but its rapidly growing development and has the potential to soar high in price with rapid and increasing growth. it is very supportive of EOS's much better future. with increasingly dependable EOS in the future.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:51:21 AM

eos vs cardano? of course i choose cardano because cardano occupy top 5 and no doubt the technology,
i hope cardano will reach 1 $ later
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:57:14 AM

f I think both are very good.
because equally have a chance in the future, that is the future. because these coins grow very well and are known to many people
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

ADA has a working product and they concluded partnership with ethiopian government. As for EOS. it is simply hype without working product and its growth based on expectations.
I won't buy EOS more than 10$.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

I will choose EOS because EOS has a strong team and their technologies and applications are more mature. ADA also has great potential. I think ADA will reach a price of $5 this year, but EOS is lower risk.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
TirionLannister

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:11:04 AM

I think that ADA is better. A lot of programmers are working on the development of this platform. They have a great future. They are doing great job. EOS does not have a finished product.

► BINTEX ◄ ♦ Innovative Crypto Ecosystem With Unique Payment Features ♦ ► BINTEX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂| ▸Whitepaper
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

ADA has a working product and they concluded partnership with ethiopian government. As for EOS. it is simply hype without working product and its growth based on expectations.
I won't buy EOS more than 10$.

I share your opinion about Cardano and EOS. Cardano is great and it is under valuated. EOS is not clear yet, but it is over valuated and surrounded by speculations.
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

What about IOST ?
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

If the EOS devs channel some of the staggering amounts of money they got in the ICO to create something similar to the Ethereum Enteprise Alliance, I think they could win the platform battle. I'm still rather suspicious about DPOS. Wanna see it prove its worth, but I'm not liking their 21 block producers model.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

both good coins have their respective advantages, in my opinion,
EOS and ADA have the potential to continue to grow and become big in the future.
shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:35:49 AM

Cardano (ADA): the ambitions of the project are completely unlimited. Given that the project is working Charles Hoskinson, a former developer of the project Ethereum, we can assume that he will find a solution for the scalability of the network. In addition, the first phase of Cardano is actually implemented - the development of Byron is almost 100% completed.
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

I believe that EOS promising ADA, because its cost is higher. And their course is the same, sometimes it seems that one coin is the second understudy.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: