Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which platform will be more important and whose coin will be priced higher in future (1+ years)
NEO - 2 (50%)
ONT - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO vs. ONT  (Read 142 times)
sannyday (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

Hey guys, I've been wondering about the correlation between these two for a while now. Im a NEO fan, but ONT seems interesting too. I kept thinking it is an addition to the ecosystem, but often I hear people discussing they are actually competitors and that ONT might overtake NEO. I find that hard to believe, but I don't know enough to decide. What is your take on it? Please only comment/vote if you know about both projects. Thank you
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

I will consider it.

1. Ont is on rank 28th and neo on 11th
2. Today ont increasing arounf 2.07% and neo 2.30%

I see both are good today, does ont coin birth from neo. It likes following the fluctuation from neo.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

Hey guys, I've been wondering about the correlation between these two for a while now. Im a NEO fan, but ONT seems interesting too. I kept thinking it is an addition to the ecosystem, but often I hear people discussing they are actually competitors and that ONT might overtake NEO. I find that hard to believe, but I don't know enough to decide. What is your take on it? Please only comment/vote if you know about both projects. Thank you
These two projects are successful in future but recently both are fluctuating in continuously so many peoples are stay away in this project. But lot of peoples are supporting to NEO platform it will continue to leading position in forever. In crypto world lot of new projects are comes in the market so everyone is moving different kind of projects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:50:35 AM

ONT and NEO are not competitors. They have been built to work together but to apply to different markets. The power of ONT is that it is designed to attract businesses that want to use the blockchain without extensive knowledge about programming the distributed ledger technology. The circulating supply of ONT is higher, but I find both coins valuable and have good prospects.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

These two projects are successful in future but recently both are fluctuating in continuously so many peoples are stay away in this project. But lot of peoples are supporting to NEO platform it will continue to leading position in forever. In crypto world lot of new projects are comes in the market so everyone is moving different kind of projects.
I think NEO still have its capability to rise high, I'm not really familiar with ONT but with NEO being supported by the Chinese community and projecting to be the next ETH are still growing bigger and bigger, NEO is still good to invest as the sway is giving opportunities to investors to hold and earn.
sannyday (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

I think NEO still have its capability to rise high, I'm not really familiar with ONT but with NEO being supported by the Chinese community and projecting to be the next ETH are still growing bigger and bigger, NEO is still good to invest as the sway is giving opportunities to investors to hold and earn.

Yeah, I'm aware, but like you I don't quite understand ONT. I hope I can find time to take a closer look at it, the concept looked nice, but I do not exactly get how the NEO-ONT interaction will work thus I cannot estimate which project will be more dominant or if they are not competing against each other.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

NEO more popular and I know good project's with working product on NEO blockchain. I think neo will be very popular coin and can be on top 5 on coinmarketcap
sannyday (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

NEO more popular and I know good project's with working product on NEO blockchain. I think neo will be very popular coin and can be on top 5 on coinmarketcap

I feel the same way about NEO I was just wondering if ONT wasn't somehow thretning its position.
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

They are both good project and price is also good but I like to use neo this coin make me good profit
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:26:12 AM

Both are good projects but NEO is better because it has a stronger team of developers and has the potential to match ethereum in price. Also, just by holding NEO you can earn GAS tokens which can be traded on the exchanges. I'd stick with NEO as a safe and profitable investment.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: