Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:17:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinEx.pw - Missing coins UPDATED: Now with Evidence!  (Read 1438 times)
Uxzuigal (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 01:15:40 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 08:56:01 PM by Uxzuigal

Hello,
I started mining with CoinEx when it first came up, it had quite a few issues, slow and it didn't work as intended, however coins were still coming through, and the site did seem reputable. However: After mining ~~1k SXC I wanted to transfer this out of the site, I set my transfer for Cryptsy to sell and suddenly I noticed that my balance was minus 1k - and the notification log shows two withdrawal pending of 1k.

Fair enough.

24h later, still pending before I get a message about "Withdrawal failed", 1k coins is returned leaving me at 0SXC balance with no coins transfered. Repeated attempts to talk to support has failed.

After the site went up yesterday I got in touch with Erundook, one of their admins and he tells me that he has no recollection of any transfers or withdrawals being made. Sure enough, I check my SXC balance site, mostly wiped clean aside from two minor transfers, no track record of ever having mined 1k or it having being transfered.

Wether this is a database malfunction or not is hard to say, I do know that I am not alone, the exact same issue has been reported by alot of "players" in the Chatbox aswell. It would be easy to "claim" hardware or database malfunction, but it could actual be that aswell, a database malfunction.

In either case I would not use the site again in fear of loosing something worth serious money, that being said, 1k sxc isn't unnoticable cash for me. Meh.

http://imgur.com/6WAwsAu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Uxzuigal (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 08:55:42 PM

Good news, turns out I was smart and screenshotted transactions in the past - here is some evidence!

As you can see, suddenly im charged the withdraw sum again when I've mined 300 SXC. Landing me at minus ~~700sxc. When I was refunded 1K for "failed transfer" I got +300 in balance, which should have been 1.3k.
erundook

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 01:00:16 PM

Good news, turns out I was smart and screenshotted transactions in the past - here is some evidence!

As you can see, suddenly im charged the withdraw sum again when I've mined 300 SXC. Landing me at minus ~~700sxc. When I was refunded 1K for "failed transfer" I got +300 in balance, which should have been 1.3k.
Have you ever tried contacting support before posting scam threads? I believe your account has been audited and got accurate balance already.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Uxzuigal (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 03:15:11 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2013, 02:17:07 AM by Uxzuigal

Yes, I've sent 3 mails the past 1.5 weeks to your support, my account does not have the correct balance. As my picture shows magicaly dissapearing 1K SXC. I've been giving this site the benefit of the doubt for around 2 weeks and the only message I got was yesterday in the chat box "There is no evidence of missing transactions" and lack of further information or willingness to resolve the issue.

Intentional or not, 1000sxc remains missing - It is up to others to determine wether it is a scam or not, but in the end it does not matter since the coins are still missing.

Also, I've only ever made one "scam thread", not threads. It is not something I do for fun, or even do lightly as it has serious implications for the site in question, but so does missing coins.
Bitcoin Scammer

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 06:22:29 AM

Keeping tabs on this thread, update us when possible.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
eternaluniverse

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 06:30:12 AM

Have you ever tried contacting support before posting scam threads? I believe your account has been audited and got accurate balance already.
You're the one who is holding his money illegally, I don't think he owes you anything... Even if you end up paying him back holding money from customers for any period of time shorter than a few days is still extremely shady and I appreciate him bringing this forward so I wont make the mistake of using this service in the future.
Uxzuigal (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 12:56:52 PM

Hey, I will keep the thread updated if anything new happends, sofar the only information has been what I mentioned in the 2nd thread, still hoping for some proper email answeres, but after ~~2 weeks of waiting I am less than hopeful as to getting any more information, especialy since they already said there is "no evidence" of this ever happening...

Edit:
Posting a picture of the SXC balance page now, which I belive includes "all transactions"... http://imgur.com/Ky3MGTV
This does not make sense at all, having mined over 2-3k SXC on the site, and as previous picture shows, I've had alot higher balance than this manipulated account balance....
Uxzuigal (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:51:15 PM

I just wanted to update this abit, been observing Coinex.pw now and there are big issues with SXC withdrawal and deposits still by the looks of it, the Shoutbox on the site is filled with complaints, even some other coins too - aint bothered with screenshots this time around, merely joining the chat is enough. Still zero willingness to sort out my issue, no reply to the two emails sent to their support.

Anyways, Have a happy new year and stay safe :>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: