Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd Generation Altcoins? NXTcoin, eMunie, SKYcoin  (Read 2534 times)
bakedrice (OP)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 01:36:21 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum, and was wondering what you guys think about some of these "2nd generation" altcoins, like NXTcoin, eMunie, and SKYcoin?

Are they really making a difference in the cryptocurrency space, and solving a unique need for users? Or will they just be a flop ?

I have been keeping up a blog about Cryptocurrencies and altcoins, and recently wrote a post about these coins. Do take a look and let me know what you think.

http://alunacrypto.blogspot.com/

Peace.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emule

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 10:45:32 PM

Hi
As an professional investor I am looking to throw 7 figures into crypto, did months on research and came to the conclusion that NXT is the best way to go. NXT has all advantage of being the first and does have more features than eMunie, og. that name alone , the major thing about emunie as they sell themselves as decentralized but the creator is running it like a tyrannical dictator , there is a whole construction setup around him but he has the last word in all decisions. Also they can “print” eMunie when they decide to.
But hey everyone should look for these things by themselves just telling, yours eMule
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 11:32:32 PM

Hi
As an professional investor I am looking to throw 7 figures into crypto, did months on research and came to the conclusion that NXT is the best way to go. NXT has all advantage of being the first and does have more features than eMunie, og. that name alone , the major thing about emunie as they sell themselves as decentralized but the creator is running it like a tyrannical dictator , there is a whole construction setup around him but he has the last word in all decisions. Also they can “print” eMunie when they decide to.
But hey everyone should look for these things by themselves just telling, yours eMule

7 figures. Go figure.
Bartje

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 11:59:33 PM

Lol @ this "professional investor" who clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.

NXT is very interesting indeed, and eMunie at least as interesting. Hard to predict which one will end up on top in the end. NXT does have first mover advantage, but is kind of a rushed product with hardly any features. eMunie has a far more thorough approach and is under development and being tested for almost a year already by a capable team.

Skycoin looks interesting but to be honest I don't know much about it.

I recommend mingling in the NXT and eMunie communities for a few weeks before doing any significant investment, instead listening of fanboys of NXT and eMunie flaming eachother on this forum Smiley
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2014, 12:01:42 AM

If number of years in development is a feature to look for, take a look at Open Transactions.

I have been running a server since way back when it first became just barely possible to run one at all:

http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
FreePls

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 12:04:49 AM

What about Catcoin? You should keep in mind, a cat, has.... 7 LIVES !!!

Cheesy

lovely89

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:45:40 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum, and was wondering what you guys think about some of these "2nd generation" altcoins, like NXTcoin, eMunie, and SKYcoin?

Are they really making a difference in the cryptocurrency space, and solving a unique need for users? Or will they just be a flop ?

I have been keeping up a blog about Cryptocurrencies and altcoins, and recently wrote a post about these coins. Do take a look and let me know what you think.

http://alunacrypto.blogspot.com/

Peace.

Nice blog.

I've been watching these 3 for a while now and own quite a few nxt. They are all truly so unique and innovative. If you add peercoin and ethereum,  I believe you have a very diverse and promising bunch of coins/platforms that will lead the market for at least a few years. Very exciting times in the cryptoworld.

Bitrated user: vanlovely.
fudbuster

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:58:29 PM

Hi
As an professional investor I am looking to throw 7 figures into crypto, did months on research and came to the conclusion that NXT is the best way to go.

I have seen your posts on the NXT thread. You are so full of shit that I literally have to wipe my screen after reading your garbage posts. So let's see - you are a "professional" investor with 7 figures to invest, yet you can barely formulate complete sentences and you spend your entire day posting FUD on the NXT thread?

How about you just crawl back into your mud hut and fuck off once and for all m'kay?
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:04:10 PM

Fuserleer (eMunie) may be a brilliant programmer but sucks as a businessmen.    The coin's been in development so long that other coins have taken eMunie's best features.  Leaving that coin with a terrible inflation model and an ugly UI and some of the worst PR for an unreleased coin.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: