Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will [btc] rise after xmas?  (Read 797 times)
MobMin (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 02:46:11 PM

A lot of people will have ready cash at their hands after xmas. I guess some of them will invest it in BTC, so probably it will go up.

Do you think so as well or do you think the holidays will be a slow trading period?
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 03:36:00 PM

A lot of people will have ready cash at their hands after xmas. I guess some of them will invest it in BTC, so probably it will go up.

Do you think so as well or do you think the holidays will be a slow trading period?

Hard to say. I think holidays and weekends are usually slow, but like you said, peeps may invest their Christmas money in coins. I do think it'll be wise to buy into Bitcoins before janurary though as I think it's only a matter of time before crypto prices starts to rise again.
slk_wow

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:25:31 PM

I'm also waiting the middle of the January, I think btc will reach $1000 around this time
netjmt

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:33:33 PM

For the news I read about a lot of countries talking neutral about bitcoin, I'm sure it will.
pontiacg5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:48:44 PM

I expect the middle of January to be interesting, but I also anticipate the first week of January to be a little bleak. I think $1000 might be a bit much though.

With all that is going on with bitcoin now I don't see how it's possible to not see $1000 again sometime in 2014.

All speculatin  Grin

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
qh34rt

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 04:55:04 PM

I don't think so.. after some countries not allowed btc.
pontiacg5

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:09:27 PM

I don't think so.. after some countries not allowed btc.

Who, china? We've seemed to have settled from that "banning."

Other than that there's no other country significantly invested in BTC with open intentions to ban bitcoin. Banning in any other small emerging market isn't likely to kill the steam I believe is currently building in established "btc" countries.

I can see your opinion, but think it's a little misinformed.

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 05:40:55 AM

i agree with january, the worse seems to have already happened, but you never know, those china solutions along with others will definetly push it back up, atleast somewhat close to what it was or higher, when all the other big companies jump on, that's another story
infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 06:26:01 AM

Sure it's still possible for BTC to rise because people are willing to invest them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: