Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re post cause Im not sure where to post this. Looking for info on btc loan  (Read 153 times)
MikeHolloway (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

Hi. Wondering if anyone can help or send me in the right direction.
Looking for a relativly small loan, but as you can see this is my first post on this forum. As Im sure based on that alone would be nearly impossible. My username is my real name.  Willing to provide ID as well, although Im aware isnt much in the way of assurance.
I have read that its possible to receive a loan based on you LBC trade history. Not sure if that would be on bitcointalk or actually on LBC. 
There are several traders I have traded with on numorus occasions, but I dont know how one would approach someone for this sort of thing. 

The reason for my loan request is simple and not for anything other then my own enjoyment. Im currently in Northern Ontario Canada for work. My bank account witch I normally use for trades on LBC will (as of yesterday) no longer let me etransfer funds giving me an error message. Bank says they do not see an issues on there end and have had me try several different things and devices in order to solve this problem, with no luck.
If I wasnt in the boone docks for the next 2 weeks I could find other ways to aquire btc. However none of those are an option until I return to civilation.
I would be happy to return the amount of .01 btc at a rate of 25% witch by my math would be
Also wondering if there are any other platforms offering loans based on trade history.

Any advice, direction or help would be greatly appreceated.

Thanks in advance,
Mike Holloway

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

Your trust on other sites is not valid here, and you are new here so a valid collateral is must.

MikeHolloway (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

Thank, but that I understand, as I stated would be nearly (if not) impossible. however I was more or less asking if anyone knew where, how or how credibilty on other sites might help.  Or if the only way is with collateral.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:13:46 PM

Any advice, direction or help would be greatly appreceated.

Lock the thread (lower left) until you take the time to interact with the community for a while.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

Thank, but that I understand, as I stated would be nearly (if not) impossible. however I was more or less asking if anyone knew where, how or how credibilty on other sites might help.  Or if the only way is with collateral.

Until you reach a higher rank then yes, the only and better way is to offer a altcoin collateral.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: