Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:40:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New(potential) altcoin to reach moon?  (Read 265 times)
wolf1k (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

So I recently ran accross this new coin that I never heard of.

After doing some research I really think that there is huge potential.

Please let me know what you guys think about this project!  Grin

Origami Network is a protocol for building decentralized marketplace. It solves several existing problems related to online marketplace development and maintenance, escrow payments, and trusted reviews.  Origami Marketplace is the easiest way for a business to create its online marketplace based on decentralized Blockchain technology.  Unlike many ICO’s Origami already have a working product with Six companies in Europe already use origami Marketplace.  Origami have a strong team and are backed since January 2017 by two French banks, CIC (sixth biggest French bank) and BPI France (An investment bank)

Market Cap - $3,340,143 USD
Circulating Supply - 4,225,879 ORI
Total Supply - 5,527,379 ORI

You can find out more about them by accessing the links below. Smiley

https://t.me/ori_network_ICO
https://idex.market/eth/ori
https://ori.network/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origami/

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:02:07 PM

This token looks interesting, total supply = only 5 527 379 ORI and this is very good, I think the potential for growth is undoubtedly there
Largefish

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

Amazing coin with so much potential ! The team are great, backed by  french banks and a working product !  Such a low market cap this has the ability to 10x short term and long term who knows..

Its now getting some great exposure

http://icowhitelists.com/ico-origami-network-post-ico/
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

So I recently ran accross this new coin that I never heard of.

After doing some research I really think that there is huge potential.

Please let me know what you guys think about this project!  Grin

Origami Network is a protocol for building decentralized marketplace. It solves several existing problems related to online marketplace development and maintenance, escrow payments, and trusted reviews.  Origami Marketplace is the easiest way for a business to create its online marketplace based on decentralized Blockchain technology.  Unlike many ICO’s Origami already have a working product with Six companies in Europe already use origami Marketplace.  Origami have a strong team and are backed since January 2017 by two French banks, CIC (sixth biggest French bank) and BPI France (An investment bank)

Market Cap - $3,340,143 USD
Circulating Supply - 4,225,879 ORI
Total Supply - 5,527,379 ORI

You can find out more about them by accessing the links below. Smiley

https://t.me/ori_network_ICO
https://idex.market/eth/ori
https://ori.network/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/origami/

Origami is actually a solid project solving real problems for the online marketplaces, ORI token has a great utility and it is on the way to the moon, thanks for the post.

KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:30:35 PM

I am very bullish at Hydro right now, they are at the New york Blockchain conference and the marketcap is still very low. I will hold that coin until we reach 1000 satoshis. We will maybe dip before that, but that is okay for me.
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

Hydro according to me now stops. Too much climb without any news or important report
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:58:51 PM

I have some tokens from the bounty i participated in. It seems to me like an interesting project, i will hold them until it gets the market cap it deserves. Token total flow is low and it makes it more valuable, it should get much higher valuation soon.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

The stats look good but to be honest they need some marketing and hype as there are hundreds of coins around and sometimes good ones also hide due to no marketing, origami has good potential but it was also dumped badly as soon as it was listed on idex, may be dumpers are gone now and price may start rising.

Syka

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:40:31 PM

hydro anyone?
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:21:00 PM

Ok, look good project, but the competion is huge ... The website is sucks...too academic...No experience in big multi national....Team is weak. For last one the BPI France, this is a kind of bank but not a real one. Still limited. They need to sponsorship with someone to get some attraction on their project.

At this stage I do not invest, need a correction before . Buy order at $0.20
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:32:31 AM

I think good, coins with little supply and a high marketcap.
But, should invest into some coins as well. we do not know the future of the coin.
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:47:19 AM

I think I must choose platforms with the potential project and having a physical office company, Check also the people behind the project. the founder background, developer team, ADVISORS also is a big impact. You have to check the long-term project of the coin not on looking for the supply. Sometimes coins get manipulated by some whales and started mooning. Every coin with a very good project and founder has a potential to moon. Just be patient.
Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:37:02 AM

I would recommend NLX. In my opinion THE best privacy coin out there. Great project, great team. Just take a look and decide Wink
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

Not a lot of altcoin that will be able to be to the moon. I'm sure because most of Altcoin currently does not show good prospects. They only develop at the beginning and eventually disappear. Perhaps only altcoin that is in the top ten alone has the potential, and even then I was quite hesitant because in fact the situation did not show a persuasive prospect
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:10:27 AM

I was told the token has done more than 5X already and this is my main concern, very low market cap and low supply it is a good characteristics for pump and dump. The market space market is saturated and I don't think the team has enough cash at hand to compete in the space, good for token holders because it is a good ROI but not for me

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

There are many decentralized marketplace projects but I don't think they will moon, rather decentralized exchange projects like oax have bigger potential.

Vincinvest

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:03:58 AM

Ok, look good project, but the competion is huge ... The website is sucks...too academic...No experience in big multi national....Team is weak. For last one the BPI France, this is a kind of bank but not a real one. Still limited. They need to sponsorship with someone to get some attraction on their project.

At this stage I do not invest, need a correction before . Buy order at $0.20

What do you mean by this is a kind of bank? Wikipedia says that it is "Public Investment Bank", I think it's a good think to have a private and a public banks.

Also, good luck to buy at $0.2. ICO was at $0.16, the lowest price since IDEX was $0.34, and now it's stable around $0.80
Very good investment so far !
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:21:41 AM

I saw Origami for the first time..It really looks nice..I like projects with such low supply..It may seem risky, but there is no big profit without risk..You made a good choice, thank you.
gugu123

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

A good high potential coin, which you should look into & can consider as good investment is wysker( wys). It working on creating a radically new shopping experience for people & has already launched a pilot working mobile app.

Low market, great team can be a potential hidden gem.

Check it out.
(Note: Now contrubting as gugu123 instaed of dilpreet111)

Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

A great coin that coming up rite now is SPOTCOIN they are launching their ICO soon and based over NEO.

The Total Token supply will be around 99million and each token will be pried at .50 cents during the ICO. The token will also pay you dividends.

They are gonna create an OTC market and allow fiat to crypto trading on it (they already have a operational OTC market right now since about a year), and will also launch an digital exchange.

And this is just a small gist

Obviously you should do your own research on it but its definitely an altcoin that you should keep an eye on IMO, especially considering the very limited exchanges that allow fiat to crypto trading today

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: