Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:29:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] [DIME] 1 Billion ... Remember when you didn't buy DOGE?  (Read 511 times)
opnoskatt (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:06:17 PM

DOGE is proof that crap coins end up with huge market capitalization when they get a cult following.  DIME is 24 hours old and already heading down that path.  I'm not going to pretend that the coin is innovative, but it will make a lot of people some money (including me).  Don't miss out.  1 Billion DIME for sale, best offers; I'll break it up as small as 50Mil.

Address list -> seems to be the cool thing to do, you can give me cryptocash for nothing!
FZ: FA3HLhx8iyGPniYoHHyDxMREno6KtwnoiY
XPM: AdKrkQzdJmQPrx2Kujybycrxt5yvN4n1W8
artiface

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 05:15:29 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2013, 05:39:46 PM by artiface

Roll Eyes
lol.. good luck unloading dimes.  Dime is one of the shittiest shitcoin releases i've seen since the actual Shitcoin, and even it wan't premined.  

A quark clone, and was premined 40 billion coins, announced in the newbie section... lol

Nothing new here...

I have  1 billion Shitcoins -  ill trade you for them
opnoskatt (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:59:58 PM

First trades made for 50mil each.  Initially considering the following coins for trade:  BTC/LTC/XPM/DOGE/UNO/WDC  (others by request).  I know you don't want to believe it... but this coin is being actively mined and the difficulty is on the way up... remember the DOGE, this has happened before and most of us missed the train.

Address list -> seems to be the cool thing to do, you can give me cryptocash for nothing!
FZ: FA3HLhx8iyGPniYoHHyDxMREno6KtwnoiY
XPM: AdKrkQzdJmQPrx2Kujybycrxt5yvN4n1W8
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: