Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of coin are you waiting for on the pump?  (Read 1095 times)
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

if I own the coins that I am waiting for at the pump is the coin ethereum, because my money I have invested all into ethereum. therefore I must wait patiently for ethereum coins to rise again like yesterday
Ems30

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:31:53 PM

which do you think should grow in the near future?
I'm in the near future on the pamp crypto Greenmed (GRMD) has long been at the bottom, engaged in the sufficiency of marijuana in the united states, in principle, in some conferences in the United States had not a bad success

Despite we have some negative news about bitcoin ( banned to other country) we have also trust to bitcoin that will have a great when  make it hold in the future,aside from that etheruem are design also to hold in the future because many investor as of now will also hold and invest to this coin,ripple and neo are also have,,,although is hard to predict what coin should be follow to bitcoin price,but if you believe to your coin you have,,well all you need to do is patient while holding some other  coin.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

Nice question and I think this is like asking whether you want your coin to get pumped? Yes off course I am waiting for pump on all of the coins that im holding.  Grin

Who wont agree on that, why ask for the specific coin pumping? If im holding my portfolio of multiple coins then surely it has got do something with the profitability and in the crypto space the profit follows when the crypto currency starts hiking in the prices. Im seeing potential in the ETH, XRP, NEO, EOS, IOTA etc. Mostly ETH is major coin this year as since the start everyone stated that it will go beyond the 2500 USD Im still waiting for that to happen and really wanna had it for long.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3692

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

If you buy/hold and wait for a high price, you think wrongly and may cause loss of your money. The smart trader is the one who benefits from both Pump & Dump, then converts losses into gains.
In the long term, the right choice for a crypto is the way to profit.
For example, investing in Ether may bring you a profit of up to $ 1,000 if the price rises to $ 1600 and you have 1 Ether. "It's an optimistic scenario."
Generally, currencies that will rise sooner or later are Monero, ETH, BTC.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

if the coin I'm waiting for the price increase is bitcoin, because I've bought bitcoin at a high price because of it. so I'd better wait to avoid big losses
I am also in the queue mate, bitcoin is the best coin which has high potential to rise and it will rise the same forever, right now bitcoin is being use in 80% of communities and more are researching about it, for the betterment of our economical life we really need bitcoin to be a part of our life so I am supporting bitcoin and I am annoucuiously waiting for it to pump high.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

I'm in the near future on the pamp crypto Greenmed (GRMD) has long been at the bottom, engaged in the sufficiency of marijuana in the united states, in principle, in some conferences in the United States had not a bad success

If you wanted to invest in a marijuana based coin it should have been potcoin which has just pumped. They have a strange relationship with dennis rodman and they unofficially sponsored him again for a trip to north korea

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

If you wanted to invest in a marijuana based coin it should have been potcoin which has just pumped. They have a strange relationship with dennis rodman and they unofficially sponsored him again for a trip to north korea
Of course bitcoin and Ethereum are those coins that I really want to pump all the time since that were the coins that I used to invest with my hard earned money and so far due to pump and dump I am earning even for a couple of dollars with it in just small amount of time.
febryza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:13:26 PM

I'm waiting on ethereum pump. I know that ethereum will be pumped oneday, therefore, i'll increase my investment on ethereum because it is good altcoin to be held, and you will gain big profit in the future by holding it.

[
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

Right now i'm waiting for stg and trx for pump just like hw trx will be held even that probably make it increase not stable, i hope it will really happens. Trx and stq is coin that just listing in indodax.com. Don't forget to hope that eth will recovery soon.

alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:08:16 PM

definetly i have a dtrc  coins in my MEW wallet and i wait it to pump in exchange market someday,so that i can gain a good profit,actualy its not have like yours have a confidential,because its a good coin and marketable because its  a coin per to per to bank,the only wrong is its value its so low until now its cost $.01 thats why hoping  maybe this bull run coming could help  my dtrc coins to  pump its value.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

Cool #1 on my list of course BTC BITCOIN BTC Cool

however, for altcoins I'm waiting for Bitcore (BTX) and Raiblocks (XRB/NANO)
I was expecting too much of them on the last pump and missed the opportunity to make huuugee profit
highest price ever for NANO was ~0.002 BTC and BTX was once hit 0.0049 BTC
they are now at 0.00072 BTC/NANO and 0.00055 BTC/BTX  Cry  Cry

8)pump in bitcoin would definitely be positive on most altcoins. i wish digibyte pump in near future Cool
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

for the moment I do not expect altcoin or bitcoin to have pump & dump activity, because usually things like this indicate there's dangerous activity there, for bitcoin up to $ 8000- $ 9000 alone is more than enough, or maybe go back up to the same price when January

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

Aside from bitcoin I still believe that XEM should start to pump now because it is being recognized around the world and their project is really nice. XEM will be a big thing this year, hopefully it will be back to $1 again and go eve higher, I will keep on my eyes with XEM so I will not missed the train when it pump.
I want Liza to grow little bit because I want to invest in it and I am sure that in the future I will make thousands of dollars from Liza, because this currency has big potencail and the investors will make good profits from it. I also check bitcoin price on daily basis because I am also interested in bitcoin but my main focus is Liza and that is the center for my investment in crypto.
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

The coin that i'm waiting for to pump was herocoin as of now this coin was in a low price and it's almost been 7 months ill hold in my wallet. So for now i need to hold more and wait be happen increase the price. I believe this coins  because it have some good news talking in the telegram about in herocoin so ill need to be patient for now in my herocoin.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

the awaited coin for the pump now is ethereum, because the coin ethereum is a coin that is often used by everyone, because every bounty must use the ethereum platform, so the coin that needs to pump now is ethereum.

neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

the chain projects are gaining traction nowadays but when the market is bloodbath than we have too little chance for a coin to pump as no one wants to swim against the flow where there may be too high losses.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

I'm waiting on ethereum pump. I know that ethereum will be pumped oneday, therefore, i'll increase my investment on ethereum because it is good altcoin to be held, and you will gain big profit in the future by holding it.
I am also waiting for Ethereum to pump again and also the bitcoin so I would be delighted if the next days I could see at the market that this two cryptocurrencies is in a good status again and in a green mark. That's why I am very much positive to the good news that would come in crypto world on the future months.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

For now it is possible that Zclassic is on Bittrex or Cryptopia Exchange.
Zclassic will hold an airdrop to get Anonymous Bitcoin.

I have also bought Zclassic at 103k Satoshi price and now its price is about 183k satosihi

PS: Snapshot September 10, 2018
znaneswar

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:06:07 AM

Personally i am waiting for the pump of NANO(RaiBlocks) because this coin has huge potential, No fees for transactions, Low latency, Scalability and Simplicity.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:48:18 AM

In the coinmarket cap shown more than 50% is Bitcoin and that mean many trader has prediction price of BTC will explode soon. Their prediction maybe according to news of Bitcoin ETF, all trader and investor waiting for this news and can be probability of their prediction it will approve by SEC on 30 of September, that why they chooce to buy more BTC.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: