Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of coin are you waiting for on the pump?  (Read 1097 times)
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

which do you think should grow in the near future?
I'm in the near future on the pamp crypto Greenmed (GRMD) has long been at the bottom, engaged in the sufficiency of marijuana in the united states, in principle, in some conferences in the United States had not a bad success

Usually, it will be a mistake to expect a sudden and serious price increase from the options with high trading volume. Of course, the price of quality projects is extremely normal, but there is a fact that the prices of such projects are not easily inflated with the purpose of the pump. Therefore, I think that the pump process in the order will have a low trading volume and will be a very unknown option in the market. Of course, this is quite difficult to make a precise estimate, but I think that options such as Zclassic are more suitable for such activities.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

The coin I am waiting for at the pump is bitcoin because when the price of bitcoin soars, the cryptocurrency price will also soar and the result is that all cryptocurrency will be in high demand because of the effect of pumping off the bitcoin price.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

I’m personally waiting on Tron and BTC to go back up. I acquired lots of tron at $0.05 and also at the $0.02 mark, so any increase in the near future should mean that I’m in the green. The coin price has held flat near $0.02 for a while, and I think there’s bound to be some news that’ll make the price increase soon. I did sell off a bit of my stash a few months back, but Tron is definitely a coin I’ll be holding long-term.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:53:42 PM

surely most people today are waiting for the price of bitcoin and ethereum to soar, because from yesterday's decline there has been a lot of loss, and to replace the loss then by waiting until the price of these two coins experiences a price increase

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:20:45 PM

Well there are only three coin that i am waiting to pump as most of my folios now are token,what im waiting for coins is bitcoin ofcourse,next is ethereum and last is wave,but in token is Pal network,trade.io,united traders and INS network.
GREATLOVE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

I'm in the near future on the pamp crypto Greenmed (GRMD) has long been at the bottom, engaged in the sufficiency of marijuana in the united states, in principle, in some conferences in the United States had not a bad success
For me I wait for the bit coin pump because when bitcoin will increase the other coin will increase too.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 06:29:24 PM

For now I dont have a future plan to invest in any project, any FUD could change the situation of the Market from good to worse. We have many notable coin out there that one would take up for e.g NEO, XLM,EOS and may others just do more research.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

to tell   the  truth  the  only  one  that i  want  to  pump  up again  is etherium  because  it is  the  only coin  that i believe so  much  and  hope that  by the  end of this year  it  is  not  going to  disappoint me .

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

to tell   the  truth  the  only  one  that i  want  to  pump  up again  is etherium  because  it is  the  only coin  that i believe so  much  and  hope that  by the  end of this year  it  is  not  going to  disappoint me .
For me,i used to believe that bitcoin and ethereum will make a perfect combination for a good and profitable investment.So i definitely look forward for these two to make a huge price increase again so i can have good returns also just like the previous years.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:00:28 PM

Of course, naturally people would want a coin they hold in huge quantity to pump (even when it's a shitcoin) and this could be misleading and doesn't reflect the true state of the market for such a coin. That aside, I would love for Walton to get it up again (not pump) because it's a great coin with a solid team.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:42:12 PM

Well there are only three coin that i am waiting to pump as most of my folios now are token,what im waiting for coins is bitcoin of course,next is ethereum and last is wave,but in token is Pal network,trade.io,united traders and INS network.

You're dedicated will not be unworthy in the next coming days of crypto mate, and those efforts will always be paid enough with such remarkable pumps. Many of us waited for the best changes which may arise with bitcoin and ethereum, and it just so happened bullish market still trapped. Alts also been struggling to pump, but I think plr and other coins is silently gaining good momentum so far.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

I choose bitcoin my priorities among us
According from the news i heard bitcoin stable at 6600$
But i don't know when bitcon price stay i believe bitcoin rebond again in the near future
My second choose i ripple because i believe the thought of the CEO dreams for xrp
I think the main one is still bitcoin, I am expecting it to pump to hell soon because the price has been same for couple months now which means the whales are waiting for the right time to pump it.

However I believe eth is soon to come because mining eth became harder and harder and the profits are going lower and lower so that means ethereum should soon go up because miners are going to stop selling and the people with ICO will eventually sell all of their ethereum for costs and there are already new coins that sold all of its ethereum from the ICO times they made and since the sell off is getting lesser and buying is becoming bigger again the price should be going up soon. Aside from that all those coins that dropped like %95+ should be going up soon with a bull right away.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:10:24 PM

Now I reserve some favourable coins in my wallet because some coins market will pump in future reservation...I collect some Ethereum, bitcoins, ZRX, LTC, bitcoin cash, Ethereum Classic,etc.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

I was waiting for the CAZ to pump since the team is really hardworking and the concept of the project is really great. Hope this would pass the ATH in the last year for their first coin which is copico and they do a token swap that is why caz is born. You can check out the project .
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:26:11 AM

I personally believe that coins such as ADA, NEO and LOOM and LISK will pump the most during the next bull run (if there ever is one again). Most ERC20 tokens will not pump except for the very best ones. I think that for the most part all the coins with smart contract potential are going to see the biggest gains.
There is no impossibility in the fact that these coins will grow in value upon the Bull Run but coins like Bitcoin and ETH have far more great prospect to grow because these coins have the highest market caps which imparts stability and which in a sense push the up in the run.

Besides, the pace of technological growth is very important in determining the extent to which a particular coin will grow during the bull. SO these are the factors that can give a great forecast to the future of the coins.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

Most of the people are expecting to pump the price of Bitcoin because once the price of Bitcoin is kept increasing almost all other coins will start increasing their prices. So Bitcoin is the dominant currency of all other coins out there, which help the other coins to increase their prices.
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:12:52 AM

right now I'm not waiting for a coin pump because for now the pump is very rare like last year, not having a loss for the holder in my opinion it's very good, the current market push is predictable and there are also many hoax news about cryptocurrency.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:25:33 AM

what I'm waiting for is the increase in bitcoin prices because when the price of bitcoin rises all cryptocurrency will follow the price increase and certainly will make a lot of people can smile again because cryptocurrency prices can go up again
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

I studied a lot of top 200 cryptocurrencies, found out which of them already have real products and invested in them and I hope that in the next three to four months they will increase my deposit by 5 or more times
This indirectly means that you would have invested in a huge diverse number of coins among those 200 coins in the market. I personally would not have invested so much diversely but would have stricken to the top 10 coins in the market.

Of course if you are rational and have perfect market information, why would you invest in coins that can give you low profit if there is a coin available that can give you high profits. The allocation of capital should be made by keeping the respective profit that you will be able to gain. Besides, you can never give a particular date or month for the boom for you never now what happens in the market. Expect low!
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

I still waiting for the ethereum to pump in the future. For sure we have different coin that we are waiting for the price to pump. But mostly most of coins that I have I hope it will increase all so I can get more profit not only 1 coin most of our coin to get what we want to get.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: