Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 08:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost shares due to stratum disconnects - middlecoin  (Read 1279 times)
njaiswal (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 06:39:10 PM

Can someone plz point me in right direction to get rid of 'Lost shares due to stratum disconnects' while mining againts middlecoin.com
I am using middlecoin.com:3333

I get to see this message every now and then.
I am on windows 7 and running cgminer 3.7.2

Also does cgminer logs its stdout to some file by default so that I can grep out how many shares I have lost and assess the severity of this problem.

thx
Nishant
infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 07:24:29 PM

Nothing is impossible for the reason that cgminer needs to be configured.
njaiswal (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 12:12:55 AM

Nothing is impossible for the reason that cgminer needs to be configured.

kk I found command line option to do the logging will try it.
Can someone give me solution to the lost shares due to stratum disconnects please.
what does it mean anyways? internet issue at my end or server side issue on the pool?
hash77away

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 08:19:15 PM

I started getting the same problem from 2 days ago, tried to switch to a different pool and it does not have this problem. 

Not sure whether it is something with the network route between me and middlecoin pool.

Can someone plz point me in right direction to get rid of 'Lost shares due to stratum disconnects' while mining againts middlecoin.com
I am using middlecoin.com:3333

I get to see this message every now and then.
I am on windows 7 and running cgminer 3.7.2

Also does cgminer logs its stdout to some file by default so that I can grep out how many shares I have lost and assess the severity of this problem.

thx
Nishant

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T6iaE1S1iYBynTmadBPMTwPyQLxZ76o3P7
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 09:42:02 PM

This may occur due to ISP issues, pool load (large influx of new users) network problems for the pools host, or DDoS attacks against the pool, or another site hosted at the same datacenter.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: