Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:37:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not spend too much time with Airdrop?  (Read 106 times)
tuansemazi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

1. What to give free is not necessarily good
2. Airdrop is a trend is high and is being misused by users themselves, sharing rampant, so far as to where to see Airdrop. But what is the coin that is created for what purpose does a user have to share Airdrop or have a review of them for others to understand.
3. Playing more and more Airdrop means you have to spend more time as you have to keep track of their information daily, hourly and more every time the whole coin you own is on the floor.
4. Play as many Airdrorp but in the end the insight of the coin of an ICO is not sure you know because you own it in a free form - donation should not be the level of learning about it when converting knowledge. It's also in the "0"
5. Something that is over-used, over the years it becomes "boring" and meaningless, in any industry, Airdrop is no exception. We should not turn Airdorp into "junk" technology in the future ...
6. Airdrop is only suitable for users who do not know the world of "digital money", it is not for people who have experience in Cryptocurrency.
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:57:28 AM

I exactly didnt understand what you wrote. Maybe you translated with google translate. But in my opinion, airdrops are waste of time. First, nobody gives guarantee to distribute tokens. Even if they distribute, it is not definite if the token will be traded. At the end, you may have tens of shit tokens in your wallet. You cant sell, you cant trade. This means a waste of time.
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:11:37 AM

1. What to give free is not necessarily good
2. Airdrop is a trend is high and is being misused by users themselves, sharing rampant, so far as to where to see Airdrop. But what is the coin that is created for what purpose does a user have to share Airdrop or have a review of them for others to understand.
3. Playing more and more Airdrop means you have to spend more time as you have to keep track of their information daily, hourly and more every time the whole coin you own is on the floor.
4. Play as many Airdrorp but in the end the insight of the coin of an ICO is not sure you know because you own it in a free form - donation should not be the level of learning about it when converting knowledge. It's also in the "0"
5. Something that is over-used, over the years it becomes "boring" and meaningless, in any industry, Airdrop is no exception. We should not turn Airdorp into "junk" technology in the future ...
6. Airdrop is only suitable for users who do not know the world of "digital money", it is not for people who have experience in Cryptocurrency.

i don't want to spend too much time with airdrop because it's all useless, i spent too much time in airdrops back when i just got into the cryptospace, they are all scam, i nevet got any payment from joining a lot of airdrops. that's why you shouldn't spend too much time with airdrop.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: