Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PONDER: DECENTRALIZED MATCHMAKING : Revolutionizing How People Meet  (Read 2018 times)
CapJSparrow

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

Hi! Interesting idea, I've been following you guys for a few days now. A Very promising project.
Question - do your ads get banned by Google and Facebook? I know there are problems with it now. How do you promote your project?

No one will tell you how they promote their project! Obvious it’s ICO trackers, forums, events. BTW I found this guys here on the forum. Already invested and waiting for token to moon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JovaniMauZz

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:45:19 PM

Hi! Interesting idea, I've been following you guys for a few days now. A Very promising project.
Question - do your ads get banned by Google and Facebook? I know there are problems with it now. How do you promote your project?

No one will tell you how they promote their project! Obvious it’s ICO trackers, forums, events. BTW I found this guys here on the forum. Already invested and waiting for token to moon!

Also banner networks work well. I have seen a lot of ads from this one, invested in some projects that they market: http://tokensale.ab-chain.com/r/advertising2/
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:42:59 PM

a dating site that is based on blockchain technology ,which already has 70k users it seems interesting to me i think i will test the beta version for android
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

Pounder is a project for dating, and this topic in the modern world is very popular due to the fact that in modern society, people have too little free time and few ways to get acquainted. Undecided
LEESUNGWOOK

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

This project ico so interesting and good idea.
Couldmimenti

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:36:05 PM

Hi all.
I hope this project will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:19:07 AM

Ponder Gold aims to make it easier for consumers to get matched with friends and strangers for romance. It can be used as a method of dating, recruiting, business partners, roommates, and even finding a babysitter.
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

Commercial product that makes sense in terms of blockchain use. Unique take on an online dating platform. It is an interesting product that people could get on board with regardless of the monetary incentive as a person is probably most likely to accept a referral from a friend whom already has vested interest in referring someone to you without the need of an incentive.
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

Bitcoin Garden: Ponder Takes the Chore Out of Referrals, Making Them Fun
https://bitcoingarden.org/ponder-takes-the-chore-out-of-referrals-making-them-fun/

How you ever found yourself stuck – looking for a job, or romantic partner, or the right business opportunity? Days and weeks of searching online, without success. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if your friends and contacts could give you a hand? Now they can, with the help of Ponder. Ponder is a blockchain-based referral platform with a twist. They don’t want referrals to be a boring chore,so they made it into a fun game with a puzzle-style interface.

The project targets three specific market areas where human input can be much more meaningful than relying on AI algorithms, like most traditional referral and matchmaking platforms do. These areas are dating, recruitment, and business. Ponder founders believe that their potential addressable market is $80 billion. Their dating app is already in operation and has 80 thousand registered users; the recruitment component is being developed, and the business product set to be released in 2019. The startup has already attracted $1.6 million in seed funding and signed several strategic partnership deals, including cooperation with one of the world’s biggest recruiting platforms recruiter.com.

The unifying idea behind all three components is simple and elegant – users can play fun games while also helping someone and getting rewarded. Take for example the dating app. Although modern algorithms are extremely sophisticated, just a set of external factors may not be enough to know with any degree of certainty if two people are a match. But their friends, on the other hand, may have a pretty good idea of who may make a good partner for them. So by dragging and dropping users’ photos over each other their friends get to play matchmakers. The more suggestions they make,the more they move up in levels, unlocking new options. If the couple “like” each other, the matchmaker earns $10. Each of the two singles pays $10, leaving Ponder with $10 net from each successful match. If or when the couple eventually marries, the matchmaker earns cool $1,000 – and a spot as the bride’s maid of honor or the groom’s best man....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Rebseveno

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:10:34 AM

Hi, I think that your project souns great!
Do you guys participate to some events?
Eflatun

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:16:11 AM

I am really excited about this project. The features of the project are astonishing and promising which makes it to have a good potential to be a success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: