Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅TradeRiser ✅- Get Answers To Trading Questions Instantly  (Read 2562 times)
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:15:47 AM

Helo bounty manager, when is the token going to be distributed
If you want a quick response from their team, you better ask in their telegram group, all information is available there.

It is too early to talk about this. The reason is that the project is still in the pre-sale and distribution phase after the completion of the main selling stage
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1440

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:41:02 PM

Hi there Smiley

I would like to know if we should receive rewards we won on bounty. I saw someone advise to go and ask on telegram but no one answers there. Some people already asked.

So is this project dead or can we expect to get what you promised ?

Thank you Smiley
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 10:41:59 AM

Hi there Smiley

I would like to know if we should receive rewards we won on bounty. I saw someone advise to go and ask on telegram but no one answers there. Some people already asked.

Thank you Smiley

Project has returned, although I have already forgotten it) They promise token distribution and ask for a bit patience, well, we'll see

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:03:41 PM

Hi there Smiley

Thank you Smiley

Project has returned, although I have already forgotten it) They promise token distribution and ask for a bit patience, well, we'll see

Ok, ty for answering. Let's wait (that's all we can do  Cheesy).
GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:43:03 PM

Up ... any news ?

When shall we expect to receive bounty tokens, please ?

On telegram we were said in mid of february distribution had started but nothing comes since...

Roll Eyes
GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:57:48 PM

Hello there,

I'm back again since i did not get any answer to me previous post (40 days later). It seems people (including myself) did not receive bounty tokens ! @rig4hodlers would you please take time to at least answer ? Lot of people participated in campaign you could show some respect don't you think ?
rig4hodlers (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 156

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 07:41:02 PM

Hello there,

I'm back again since i did not get any answer to me previous post (40 days later). It seems people (including myself) did not receive bounty tokens ! @rig4hodlers would you please take time to at least answer ? Lot of people participated in campaign you could show some respect don't you think ?

Hello, I am not using my bitcointalk account since I am not managing new bounty campaigns due this bear market (I can not be answering project concerns here because it is not my job), I don’t want more problems with bounty payment delays and similar stuff, that’s why I have paused my activity as bounty manager.
You have available a bounty telegram channel for bounty queries, this is the ANN thread, available for the project concerns. So please join the channel and ask there about the bounty payment. If you ask on bounty channel anything related to the bounty campaign, you will get an answer really fast, don’t expect answers related bounty campaign here.
Founder told me that the bounty payment will continue in April, even they didn’t do the ICO yet, so let’s stay tuned.

KOL Manager and CriptoGemas CEO, just contact me on telegram: @angelfcc - @CriptoGemas_R4H
GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:50:20 PM

Ty for this fast answer.

I have to admit i've been a little 'rude', but it was made on purpose. Maybe you know as well as me people don't react if you're too gentle...  Wink

I already tried to get some answers on telegram (and received no interesting one) but i'll try again.

And i promise i will stop spamming this topic with questions now (i understood you are not concerned anymore in fact) See you !  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: