Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS St. Petersburg Josh Dykgraaf Canvas #2 WITH Casascius St. Pete's Coin  (Read 161 times)
Fattcatt (OP)

Activity: 1916
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:34:22 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 11:08:10 PM by Fattcatt

2000 Casascius coins were minted, but only around 800-850 were approved by Mike for release on Gameday. Graded 67 Proof Casascius coin, ALONG with what was created for the cover of yBitcoin magazine back in 2014. I have 5 Canvases, and 4 of them will be auctioned off in this forum.

What Josh had to say about the project:

"Here's a project I just finished recently for yBitcoin magazine and Geniuses at Work (GAW), for the magazine's next cover. I had only 2 and a half days to make the image so this one sets a bit of a personal record.

The image features parts from skyscrapers and towers around the world and was a lot of fun to work on. The image was also created to tie in to the St Petersburg Bowl which is sponsored by numerous Bitcoin companies."
                                                                                                              JOSH

These pieces of art are professionally framed, and ready for mounting on your office wall. I have not mounted the coins, that will be up to the new owner.

Shipping and insurance is the buyers responsibility. I will only ship to the contiguous United States, but my good friend Minerjones could probably help you out and re-ship to you, where ever you are. I reserve the right to cancel this auction for any reason, at any time, including final bid. If the forum goes down for any reason, I can extend the auction at my discretion. I would appreciate it if NO ONE would posts their opinions, and other tid bits in my auction threads, please start your own thread for that.

#2 Canvas by Josh Dykgraaf with C.O.A. that he numbered, and signed. I laminated it for prosperity.
Starting bid is 0.15BTC
Bid increments are 0.01BTC
Auction ends May 22 at 8:00 p.m. Central time

**Please remember that the coin will NOT be mounted. It will be up to it's new owner to decide how to, if at all, mount it to the frame. These are RARE, and if you have the coin, you might want to try to get one. Just sayin' Tongue

Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1752

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

Nice lamp!

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
Fattcatt (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:38:01 PM

Hey thanks LC, I have an extra one still in the box, from ebay....that one is yellow...if your interested  Cheesy  same maker if I remember right..... Undecided
Fattcatt (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: