Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some help  (Read 522 times)
Masv (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 10:56:42 PM

Im trying to post in the support forum for my mining pool, I registered for the site but still cant post there.

Topic is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=362153.0

As far as i can tell I can only post in this "newbie area" I checked my email for further verifications or anything but don't see anything?
actuality

Activity: 32
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:13:34 PM

The following text can be found below the signup form on this website:

Here is some important information about the forum. This is not a rulebook or agreement.

RESTRICTIONS FOR NEW MEMBERS

After registering, you will be unable to post in any section except "newbies" until you have spent some time on the forum and have published a few posts.

If you are registering to ask a question, please ask it in the newbies section. Do not wait to ask it just because you must post it in "newbies": the question is very likely to have already been asked. If you don't end up getting good responses, you can ask it again elsewhere after you are established, or you can move the entire topic.

If you are commenting on Bitcoin, use your newbie wait time to read more about Bitcoin. If you are criticizing Bitcoin, find similar criticism using the search tool to see which points have already been covered. A good use of your newbie wait time is reading Satoshi's old posts.

After a couple of posts in the Newbies area and a number of hours you can post on the rest of the forum I believe. Can anyone confirm this for me?
Chancellor

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:14:20 PM

Seems that you have not read the forum rules when registering. Until you have a newbie status, you are limited to this one subforum. After you spend some time here and write some posts, your rank will go up. Then you will be able to post everywhere.

BTC: 1GRx2H5esyFTucZCt1eX9tjpoqfMrbVHMT
olinnebit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:16:41 PM

The following text can be found below the signup form on this website:

Here is some important information about the forum. This is not a rulebook or agreement.

RESTRICTIONS FOR NEW MEMBERS

After registering, you will be unable to post in any section except "newbies" until you have spent some time on the forum and have published a few posts.

If you are registering to ask a question, please ask it in the newbies section. Do not wait to ask it just because you must post it in "newbies": the question is very likely to have already been asked. If you don't end up getting good responses, you can ask it again elsewhere after you are established, or you can move the entire topic.

If you are commenting on Bitcoin, use your newbie wait time to read more about Bitcoin. If you are criticizing Bitcoin, find similar criticism using the search tool to see which points have already been covered. A good use of your newbie wait time is reading Satoshi's old posts.

After a couple of posts in the Newbies area and a number of hours you can post on the rest of the forum I believe. Can anyone confirm this for me?

Yup

Masv (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:18:46 PM

Alright thanks, will wait. Just trying to figure out whats up with the pool today its going up and down like crazy. New to this.
infinitybo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 03:44:36 PM

@Masv not anymore because now you are a Junior Member and you can get outta here Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: