Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will day-trade your bitcoins and get you 10% ROI per week.  (Read 1943 times)
suptoshi (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:25:32 PM

That's right. We've all seen how volatile the bitcoin market can be. And while longer-term gains can sometimes be a crapshoot - will it be up 50% or down 50% next month? Who knows! - and mining is too slow and too risky nowadays, it turns out that it's almost criminally easy to get small, quick gains over and over for long-term profit.

A bit about me. I heard about bitcoins years ago, but never really though to get into them until last March/April, when the first "big" bubble to $250/BTC burst and all the news outlets were talking about this strange new virtual currency.

While I was too unfamiliar with BTC to want to invest long term, I did watch several trading floors for a few days, and I noticed one thing that consistently happened: the price per BTC wavered around an invterval of anywhere from 5 to 20 percent back and forth all day. I figured, hey, if I could grab coins at $90, sell them at $93, then buy again at $90 and repeat over and over again all day, I could make a handsome profit. Doing that once gets you about 2% after commissions. Doing it 10 times a day for a week gets you more than double your investment.

Here's what my account looked like on my first day with CampBX, the main platform I use now:
https://i.imgur.com/7cLUvuY.png

$200 even, ready to trade. Here's what it was at the end of that first day:

https://i.imgur.com/WURMOAq.png
Big deal, right? I made $24 bucks for a full day of work. But look at it percent-wise: $24 from a $200 investment. That's just over 10% - and in just one day. If I kept that pattern going, I figured, I could be rich by the summer.

You're not gonna get that kind of ROI from any stock, bond, or even other currency trading out there.

So I began day-trading. Grabbing those tiny gains multiple times day, being patient and steadfast. Sure, I made some mistakes. Okay, a lot of mistakes. But I learned. I learned how to spot the difference between the price falling back to its "normal", and the price falling to a new record low; I figured out how to tell when the price was going up just a few dollars or if it was the beginning of a new climb. I developed rules, like "never leave open buy orders when leaving for long periods of time" or deciding on how much I'd let it fall before I cut my losses. I developed a method.

I was having a pretty good success with it, but one day I was out to lunch with some of my co-workers who had also started to pay attention to Bitcoin around the same time, and they were talking about how they'd lost a bunch of money in the most recent downturn and how it was impossible to make money trading BTC. I told them I'd been able to get a good handle on it, and I offered to day-trade their coins in exchange for a small cut of the profits, just like any stock broker. They were hesitant until I showed them my account and trade history, then they were all for it. My method worked, and we're all a little richer now because of it. And I thought, hey, if I could do it for them - why couldn't I do it for everybody?

And as mentioned, I've refined my day-trading methods over the 9-ish months I've been doing it to where I now can guarantee a 10% gain in a week's worth of trading. So what am I offering you?

It's simple: You send me BTC, I day-trade with them, and you get them back plus 10% in a week. There are three ways I can invest your coins:

1) Short Term. You give me BTC, I give you BTC +10% in a week. Simple, quick, no-nonsense. This method is best for anyone who wants to test my abilities with a small amount before sending a bigger amount. Seriously, try it out with as little as .01 BTC. You'll get .011 back exactly a week later and you'll wonder why you ever doubted me.

2) Recurring. You send me a principle amount, I send you the 10% gain each week until you feel satisfied, then I send the principle back. Good for medium-sized investments, and for those who want a regular paycheck without having to worry or think about it.

3) Long Term. You send me the principle BTC and specify a timetable (1 month, 6 months, etc.); I go to work and give you the entire account back at the end of the period. The advantage with this method is that the 10% per week is compounding rather than simple: say for example you send me 1.0 BTC to invest for a month. The first week I get you 10% of 1.0, for a total of 1.1 BTC. The second week, I get you 10% of 1.1, for a total of 1.21 BTC - which is actually 11% of 1.0, the initial investment. The longer you invest, the more percentage per week you'll accrue.

By the way, doing Long Term for a year turns 1.0 BTC into 142 BTC. Just throwing that out there.

So, what's the catch, I hear you say? What's in it for me? Well it's like I said, you get 10% a week - but if I happen to earn more than that, I keep the rest. So if you send me 10 BTC and I have a good week and end up with 12 BTC, you get 11 BTC and I get 1. Good for you, good for me. Everybody wins!

The other side of this, though, is that it's guaranteed. I am so sure of my abilities at this point that if I for some reason come up short one week, I WILL COVER THE REMAINDER WITH MY OWN MONEY. You will always get 10%. No matter what. Every week. 10%. Period.

One more thing, I will only trade in BTC. You send me coins, I send you coins. I will not transfer USD or any other fiat currency.

So, if you're interested, send me an email at mark.moore1138[at]gmail.com, and we'll discuss the particulars. I don't have an exchange or a website set up cause I'm not a company or a business, I'm just a guy, hoping to make us both some money.

Peace.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2013, 11:28:33 PM

And what happens, good sir, when you LOSE money day-trading?
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 11:38:14 PM

Hello there brand new OP, and welcome to bitcointalk! I'm glad to know you grew $200 into $224, and just got into bitcoins this year. It makes me really comfortable knowing that you're gonna take my err idk... 10-20 BTC and trade it for me if I wish.

Not gonna lie, but you have zero reputation. Nobody's gonna trust you until you've built somewhat of a presence here.

To give you an example. I day-trade for my friends.. about $3000. You know how I got that reputation with them? I built a personal portfolio of crypto well over $25k - $30k and in my opinion, that's STILL not enough to solicit my day trading skills out here on bitcointalk.... so $200 ain't gonna impress that much.. and yeah, we can imagine percentages and stuff, but it doesn't quite work like that.

You need experience building up enough volume to understand what it means to trade that much.

Let me ask you something, how much was your market tuition (how much of your money did you lose before you learned how to trade)?
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 01:51:25 AM

Hello there brand new OP, and welcome to bitcointalk! I'm glad to know you grew $200 into $224, and just got into bitcoins this year. It makes me really comfortable knowing that you're gonna take my err idk... 10-20 BTC and trade it for me if I wish.

Not gonna lie, but you have zero reputation. Nobody's gonna trust you until you've built somewhat of a presence here.

To give you an example. I day-trade for my friends.. about $3000. You know how I got that reputation with them? I built a personal portfolio of crypto well over $25k - $30k and in my opinion, that's STILL not enough to solicit my day trading skills out here on bitcointalk.... so $200 ain't gonna impress that much.. and yeah, we can imagine percentages and stuff, but it doesn't quite work like that.

You need experience building up enough volume to understand what it means to trade that much.

Let me ask you something, how much was your market tuition (how much of your money did you lose before you learned how to trade)?

if op was smart he would be day trading alt coins  you can make well over 200% on active days. over the summer i made around 1k a day for a week   trading ltc. although i wouldn't say risking it all on something that has even less inherent value then bitcoin is thing to invest in & programming is so much more fun so im just in btc for long run Tongue

op if you publicly post your drivers id(dont black out anything) & 2 custom pics with you holding the id all give you 200$ to play.
MGK-

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 02:30:14 AM

Hi Pirate 
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 05:39:16 PM

Hi Pirate 

Is he emailing from the dock? I don't think the judge would be too happy with him if he was  Grin
acegilz

Activity: 211

1ACEGiLZnZoG7KUNkMwAT8tBuJ6jsrwj5Q

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 05:41:01 PM

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMM
maursader

Activity: 509

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 08:02:40 PM

OP, serious question, what was your market tuition? (How much money did you lose while learning how to trade?)
coin123123

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 09:28:52 PM

if send you 10000 btc how much is it?
dopey

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 11:15:10 PM

And what happens, good sir, when you LOSE money day-trading?

Exactly
BitcoinTristate

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

+Pro Traders on LocalBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 03:28:15 AM

If you're such a magnificent trader then why do you need anyone else's money? haha. Why make others rich for free? I just guess you're a nice guy, right?

BitcoinTristate  ☎+1-917-686-6420   ..::Highest Volume Trader on Localbitcoins.com::..
    100% Feedback   $20,000 Daily Liquidity  15 Minute Cash in / Cash out   Western Union | MoneyGram | MoneyPak | CashDeposit |
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4111

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 08:38:35 AM

It's to much of a risk. I would say if you want to make 10% on Bitcoin or a profit. Do it yourself. I wouldn't trust anyone with my Bitcoin. Because a) it's very risky b) Most people offering these services are newbies, because others with reputation find this a very risky service.

OP, if you lost our Bitcoins would you give them back with the 10% profit? Because in the title you are indeed saying "get" 10%. Which to me means you guarantee you would. What would you do if you lost peoples Bitcoin?
emsjvh

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:49:10 AM

10% is a really high ROI.

I hit about 0.005% (or less) per day with relativity high risk.

What indicators do you use?

Do you have any mathematical analysis to aid in your predications or are you simply just using an average of the current market price and trading within it daily?

You actually have me some what interested in day trading now lol.

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:00:28 AM

OP, serious question, what was your market tuition? (How much money did you lose while learning how to trade?)

with his skills, he probably earned billions when learning to trade
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:34:31 PM

All these guarantee schemes but yet no one ever provides collateral or an actual guarantee of investment security. I WONDER WHY.

coin123123

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:35:29 PM

ponzi
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 10:51:14 PM

Date Registered:    December 24, 2013, 05:44:43 PM
Last Active:    December 26, 2013, 01:54:25 AM
I wonder what happened  Roll Eyes
5thStreetResearch

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 11:06:19 PM

That's right. We've all seen how volatile the bitcoin market can be. And while longer-term gains can sometimes be a crapshoot - will it be up 50% or down 50% next month? Who knows! - and mining is too slow and too risky nowadays, it turns out that it's almost criminally easy to get small, quick gains over and over for long-term profit.

A bit about me. I heard about bitcoins years ago, but never really though to get into them until last March/April, when the first "big" bubble to $250/BTC burst and all the news outlets were talking about this strange new virtual currency.

While I was too unfamiliar with BTC to want to invest long term, I did watch several trading floors for a few days, and I noticed one thing that consistently happened: the price per BTC wavered around an invterval of anywhere from 5 to 20 percent back and forth all day. I figured, hey, if I could grab coins at $90, sell them at $93, then buy again at $90 and repeat over and over again all day, I could make a handsome profit. Doing that once gets you about 2% after commissions. Doing it 10 times a day for a week gets you more than double your investment.

Here's what my account looked like on my first day with CampBX, the main platform I use now:

$200 even, ready to trade. Here's what it was at the end of that first day:

Big deal, right? I made $24 bucks for a full day of work. But look at it percent-wise: $24 from a $200 investment. That's just over 10% - and in just one day. If I kept that pattern going, I figured, I could be rich by the summer.

You're not gonna get that kind of ROI from any stock, bond, or even other currency trading out there.

So I began day-trading. Grabbing those tiny gains multiple times day, being patient and steadfast. Sure, I made some mistakes. Okay, a lot of mistakes. But I learned. I learned how to spot the difference between the price falling back to its "normal", and the price falling to a new record low; I figured out how to tell when the price was going up just a few dollars or if it was the beginning of a new climb. I developed rules, like "never leave open buy orders when leaving for long periods of time" or deciding on how much I'd let it fall before I cut my losses. I developed a method.

I was having a pretty good success with it, but one day I was out to lunch with some of my co-workers who had also started to pay attention to Bitcoin around the same time, and they were talking about how they'd lost a bunch of money in the most recent downturn and how it was impossible to make money trading BTC. I told them I'd been able to get a good handle on it, and I offered to day-trade their coins in exchange for a small cut of the profits, just like any stock broker. They were hesitant until I showed them my account and trade history, then they were all for it. My method worked, and we're all a little richer now because of it. And I thought, hey, if I could do it for them - why couldn't I do it for everybody?

And as mentioned, I've refined my day-trading methods over the 9-ish months I've been doing it to where I now can guarantee a 10% gain in a week's worth of trading. So what am I offering you?

It's simple: You send me BTC, I day-trade with them, and you get them back plus 10% in a week. There are three ways I can invest your coins:

1) Short Term. You give me BTC, I give you BTC +10% in a week. Simple, quick, no-nonsense. This method is best for anyone who wants to test my abilities with a small amount before sending a bigger amount. Seriously, try it out with as little as .01 BTC. You'll get .011 back exactly a week later and you'll wonder why you ever doubted me.

2) Recurring. You send me a principle amount, I send you the 10% gain each week until you feel satisfied, then I send the principle back. Good for medium-sized investments, and for those who want a regular paycheck without having to worry or think about it.

3) Long Term. You send me the principle BTC and specify a timetable (1 month, 6 months, etc.); I go to work and give you the entire account back at the end of the period. The advantage with this method is that the 10% per week is compounding rather than simple: say for example you send me 1.0 BTC to invest for a month. The first week I get you 10% of 1.0, for a total of 1.1 BTC. The second week, I get you 10% of 1.1, for a total of 1.21 BTC - which is actually 11% of 1.0, the initial investment. The longer you invest, the more percentage per week you'll accrue.

By the way, doing Long Term for a year turns 1.0 BTC into 142 BTC. Just throwing that out there.

So, what's the catch, I hear you say? What's in it for me? Well it's like I said, you get 10% a week - but if I happen to earn more than that, I keep the rest. So if you send me 10 BTC and I have a good week and end up with 12 BTC, you get 11 BTC and I get 1. Good for you, good for me. Everybody wins!

The other side of this, though, is that it's guaranteed. I am so sure of my abilities at this point that if I for some reason come up short one week, I WILL COVER THE REMAINDER WITH MY OWN MONEY. You will always get 10%. No matter what. Every week. 10%. Period.

One more thing, I will only trade in BTC. You send me coins, I send you coins. I will not transfer USD or any other fiat currency.

So, if you're interested, send me an email at mark.moore1138[at]gmail.com, and we'll discuss the particulars. I don't have an exchange or a website set up cause I'm not a company or a business, I'm just a guy, hoping to make us both some money.

Peace.

You made $24 and now you think you have solved trading bitcoin?  Wow.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: