Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:58:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wicked Lasers Spyder III Arctic 1W Laser G2  (Read 1554 times)
jwzguy (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 08:54:19 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2011, 08:01:13 PM by jwzguy

Hey guys. Going to ebay this soon, but I thought it would be worth posting here first.

I bought one of these when they first came out:
http://www.wickedlasers.com/lasers/Spyder_III_Pro_Arctic_Series-96-37.html

Mine is in mint condition with less than 5 minutes of use. Has the smart switch and a security key. I haven't used it since I received it (tested it then) because the cheap battery charger broke instantly. (Hundreds of people had this problem.) I ordered a new battery and battery charger last night in order to sell it. Also has the protective glasses.

These are tough to get into the country, as US customs started freezing processing on every one they could find coming into the US last year. They did this by creatively losing paperwork filed by companies they knew were selling these products. This nonsense won't affect anyone buying one from a private citizen inside the US, and it's certainly not illegal to possess (unless you have some local laws against laser pointers.) I'm not shipping internationally.

60BTC shipped. Took me 8 months to receive mine initially. They go for more than this used, because of the problems with customs.
PM if interested.

edit: price updated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2011, 09:14:38 PM

I'll give you a coin if you take a video of lighting some things on fire from >10 feet away. It does that, right?

Eight months for you to get it?!?! was it carried by a team of ants?

Why did you want it and now don't?

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
jwzguy (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 20, 2011, 09:27:01 PM

If you're serious, send a coin to the address in my sig and I'll get started on that.  Wink

It took so long because they were completely overwhelmed with orders, and apparently still back-ordered. Even after they started shipping, they had problems with some US customs offices taking matters into their own hands. (They are completely legal to import, but since some people -think- they shouldn't be, some customs offices decided to just do whatever they pleased.)

As far as to why I'm selling - I had a lot more $$ to play around with when I bought it. I'd rather have more of my assets in BTC right now though, and I didn't end up getting much use out of it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: