Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:13:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experienced Developers Needed for New Platform/Exchange. Paid/Stock Options  (Read 1112 times)
abcx (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 12:04:12 AM

As the title says we need atleast one if not multiple experienced developers to build a new platform/exchange capable of trading all large cyptocurrencies.

We have the finance guys in place, banking compliant servers and hosting (full rack), concept done, banking in place and a huge advertising budget. You must have experience with coding scalable SECURE web apps. This is a PAID position or we can work out some sort of equity/stock option deal.

You must know how cryptocurrencies work and ideally be in an English speaking country so our time zones arent too far off. We are based out of Southern California. This job could be done in python, node.js, PHP, C++ etc. That is something we will discuss privately on the pros and cons.

If you already have been working on an exchange or new coin, move to the front of the line. If not please be motivated. This is the ground floor of something huge. Now is the time!
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 05:54:34 AM

How should we contact you? Sounds exciting!
abcx (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:25:24 PM

either PM me or skype - alwaysbeclosingx, not sure if I am allowed to give my email on here or not, dont want to break forum rules Smiley
oxxymoronn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 10:52:55 PM

Best of luck with this, I am eager to see the results.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 02:04:14 AM

either PM me or skype - alwaysbeclosingx, not sure if I am allowed to give my email on here or not, dont want to break forum rules Smiley

I wouldn't give your email out unless you want more spam Wink

I'll pm you later with my cv
abcx (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 05:41:31 PM

I wouldn't give your email out unless you want more spam Wink

I'll pm you later with my cv

haha ya I dont want email scrapers spamming me but yes shoot me a PM. I am looking to get started on the dev of this project yesterday lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: