Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BreezeCoin: Real asset-backed cryptocurrency with interest payment  (Read 1762 times)
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:58:52 PM

Its a nice idea, I think some other projects are getting into the asset space like relex, not sure how that compares with breeze but a good plan nonetheless
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:59:11 PM

I saw a lot of estate projects, but if i am not wrong (correct me if yes), there no one successful. Here i see a lot of potential, good work to develop project so why not. You can be first and win.
YekcanBreezeCoin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

nice project. I will follow....

We will be here to answer your questions!
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

An asset's value will remain the same with how will the fluctuations of the Crypto currencies be handled?
No matter if you're crypto is asset backed when the market goes down every other coin goes down too
YekcanBreezeCoin

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

An asset's value will remain the same with how will the fluctuations of the Crypto currencies be handled?
No matter if you're crypto is asset backed when the market goes down every other coin goes down too

Yes this is true for cryptocurrency market. And we can not guarantiee about our coin. But there is something! Now we are offering minimum value of our coin. This coin is linked to Breeze de Mar Resort Hotel Project and their mortgage papers. We are offering %6.5 interest payment for our mortgage papers. So if the Breeze de Mar Resort Hotel will grow up, interest payment will get bigger too because mortgage paper amount will increase. So people can make their investment to our coin independently cryptocurrency market just for interest payment of BreezeCoin.
YekcanBreezeCoin

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:56:14 PM

when moon when lambo

We are in exchange in july!!!! Take your position on ICO stage. Our ICO will finish 20 of June!
liberox

Activity: 326
Merit: 8

>> CryptoMedia.press

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:20:53 PM

Can You clarify do the annual interests You plan will ba paid in BreezeCoins or in ETH? Do the holders must perform some actions to claim these interests or You will collect all You need to proceed with payments yorself? When the first interests will be paid - at the start of 2019 or at the end of?
nemram

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:41:26 PM

In this project I was pleased that the team is mostly young people. I read about the project and the leader on the website of the CNN turk and this gives me grounds that the project is ambitious and will have a future.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

Sounds like this a security where is your company located? Does the ICO required KYC?
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:28:13 PM

Breeze Blocks, or Bricks and mortar .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
YekcanBreezeCoin

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

Sounds like this a security where is your company located? Does the ICO required KYC?

Our team is Germany and Turkey based and the company responsible from BreezeCoin is located in England. Our main real estate project Breeze de Mar is located in USA. And yes, sure our ICO require KYC.
YekcanBreezeCoin

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

Can You clarify do the annual interests You plan will ba paid in BreezeCoins or in ETH? Do the holders must perform some actions to claim these interests or You will collect all You need to proceed with payments yorself? When the first interests will be paid - at the start of 2019 or at the end of?

We will start to share interest payments at the start of 2019, January 31. Holders do not need to do anything to have interest payment. Holding is enough. Interest payments will pay with Ethereum.
Basser55

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

Does trading start in July?
It will be a hot summer!
jewel1992

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:43:20 AM

The project of BreeeCoin is just cool. 75% coin is reserved its really awesome I have a query, What will be the price of a token ?
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:54:18 AM

There are other electronic currencies that deal with real estate. But I have read this project and see in the project talk about mortgaging real estate projects in the future. How is it conducted? In the globalization process have you encountered obstacles because of the culture, customs, terrain, weather of the country and the law of the government?
maydou

Activity: 308

Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:17:08 AM

Great project. BreezeCoin should be promoted more to many people around the world. I'm sure If you can promote with proper ways. Good luck

• ● ●    Fameone    ● ● •
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED MODELING AND PHOTOGRAPHY PLATFORM
▌▐  ──────  Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Instagram  ●  YouTube  ●  Bitcointalk  ──────  ▌▐
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:19:46 AM

As we can see that, real estate project are keep on occurring, there is no doubt that real estate project is always a bit opportunity to take.
There are more and more people who need a place to live or just to stay for a day or two.
That way, there will always a big chance on growing for this kind of business.

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:47:03 AM

Breeze Coin looks the first cryptocurrency to be paid based on the real assets.
It’s amazing concept. Interesting😊
I think there is more project that similar as this one that already present.
And most of them going really well, so i'm agree that this project is amazing.

slimbed

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:11:19 AM

The income that Breeze de Mar receives through the interest of mortgage papers will be distributed to the BreezeCoin holders.
Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 06:16:54 AM

Breeze Coin is an Ethereum based ERC20 decentralized token. I hope this token can not be a junk coin like most other airdrops, considering this token has a good team and project

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: