Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:55:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BreezeCoin: Real asset-backed cryptocurrency with interest payment  (Read 1762 times)
pistontrolleyyc

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

This is a new electronic coin combines technology-based electronic money blockchain with investments in real estate. I believe that the project will grow strongly
Hart-James

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this idea and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the project to be better
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

Good day. I see the coin will have great opportunities, especially if the coin will work with real estate. I wish you all good luck.

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this idea and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the project to be better
visax

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

Hello dev,
 Reserved for indonesian translate
let me know, if you interest thank's you.
coinpricetoday

Activity: 211
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

Convert BRZC to any currency
BRZC currency Convertor TO USD EUR TRY RUB INR or any currency

https://coinpricetoday.com/coin/breezecoin/
atropa

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 09:29:41 PM

Sistemkoin does not honor deposits of this coin, they will clear in the Sistemkoin deposit page and Sistemkoin will send you a deposit successful email but your balance will remain at 0.
Vartali

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 10:53:26 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2020, 02:07:50 AM by Vartali

Breezecoin! They say they pay interest you up to 8% every month it is 96% every year .They pay $ 96000 for $ 100000 after 12 months and idiots believe it and invest money. Ponzi game is a fraud system in which investors are paid by returning from their own money or by money from subsequent investors.
We see the pictures for Kartepe project,where are the pictures of the America project?  America project for mortgage papers behind breezecoin. No projects in America. Show picture give us address give us website address. If they are not earn money with the money they get from investor money they are paying you with your money or new investor money. Ponzi system. The men behind the breezecoin say that the project in America has mortgage papers.There are no projects in America.
There was no project in America because Gurkan Akpinar owner, is going to go to jail when caught in America he is wanted in America.In Turkey Amerika and Germany he has many fraud trials, he will jailed 3 years because fraud in Germany.
Search America and England office address, virtual office. The company which has big project in America no office no employee in America. The company of Gurkan Akpinar is not 60 year old but his father is factory worker . He didn’t make construction before all lyings. Harold Kandzia other partner doing textile work before, he does not know how to manage or do construction. Everyone at this company fraudster but they are not making a sound because they make a lot of money. If you talk they shout and kick you out.They spend your money and live rich.
Project in Amerika and Turkey but why founded the company in England? and owner German? Why England? Gurkan Akpinar did not live there courts can not do anything because he live in Turkey. Kartepe project where is selling? what is website address?All lyings.
coin1coin

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 02:40:28 PM

Breezecoin! They say they pay interest you up to 8% every month it is 96% every year .They pay $ 96000 for $ 100000 after 12 months and idiots believe it and invest money. Ponzi game is a fraud system in which investors are paid by returning from their own money or by money from subsequent investors.
We see the pictures for Kartepe project,where are the pictures of the America project?  America project for mortgage papers behind breezecoin. No projects in America. Show picture give us address give us website address. If they are not earn money with the money they get from investor money they are paying you with your money or new investor money. Ponzi system. The men behind the breezecoin say that the project in America has mortgage papers.There are no projects in America.
There was no project in America because Gurkan Akpinar owner, is going to go to jail when caught in America he is wanted in America.In Turkey Amerika and Germany he has many fraud trials, he will jailed 3 years because fraud in Germany.
Search America and England office address, virtual office. The company which has big project in America no office no employee in America. The company of Gurkan Akpinar is not 60 year old but his father is factory worker . He didn’t make construction before all lyings. Harold Kandzia other partner doing textile work before, he does not know how to manage or do construction. Everyone at this company fraudster but they are not making a sound because they make a lot of money. If you talk they shout and kick you out.They spend your money and live rich.
Project in Amerika and Turkey but why founded the company in England? and owner German? Why England? Gurkan Akpinar did not live there courts can not do anything because he live in Turkey. Kartepe project where is selling? what is website address?All lyings.

They always sharing websites. I saw in their social media accounts. www.breezedemar.life or www.breezedemar.us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: