Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:26:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Like Facebook, will Twitter welcome blockchain??  (Read 1796 times)
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:10:30 PM

If they want  to expand their  technology  with blockchain why not . Cypto currency   will be more  well known the   in public since  facebook and twitter  are  one of the  most  used  apps   nowadays.  I hope also  that  blockchain technology will help   improve facebook and twitter in terms in  security. This  is not impossible to happen because everybody is already  adopting cyrpto today.
fbtdarkhorse

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:22:38 PM

Facebook is exploring the blockchain technology. They will get into it and might bring their own crypto once SEC in the US comes out with some new change in crypto policy. Until then every company, including twitter will only wait and watch unless there is something interesting and safe for them to do.
Facebook has a lot of investors who invest in the study of the crypto currency, so they will achieve some result. What to say about Twitter, this takes time, because some still distrust the crypt or do not see the utility in it.
crypto360

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:39:46 PM

I see no hurdle for twitter to welcome blockchain because facebook probably creating its own cryptocurrency and in this digital age he would be left behind if he wouldn’t
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:44:04 PM

Of course, Twitter will always welcome blockchain. Because there are a lot of coins for social networks was created and is supported by the community. Steam is an example

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

Your valuable thoughts are appreciated.
I don't think so because lately I hear to some my friends here in forum that Twitter ban other accounts that always posting about ICO and cryptocurrency. Maybe as of now they cant adopt about crypto because its a risky and sentive currency.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

more recently, facebook was against all ICO and now ?! The potential for blocking, as it turned out, is also of interest to Facebook: the company has already appointed a project manager to investigate the possibilities of introducing technology. As it became known, David Marcus will answer for this task.
Not only Facebook, Google is also fighting off ICO projects by not allowing anyone to advertise anything related to ICO projects on google.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:49:52 PM

more recently, facebook was against all ICO and now ?! The potential for blocking, as it turned out, is also of interest to Facebook: the company has already appointed a project manager to investigate the possibilities of introducing technology. As it became known, David Marcus will answer for this task.
ICO is latent a lot of risks. So I think Facebook against all ICOs is a correct act. Facebook is a social network used by many users, so Facebook will not allow the ICO Appears on Facebook

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

That's a great news. It will be even better when Twitter creates their own coin. But if I do not remember wrong, then Twitter has also prohibited ads ICO like Facebook

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:54:15 PM

social media companies are always racing against each other. I do not know about Twitter, but if facebook does it, many other companies follow it. And I think this race is good for us Smiley
This will certainly benefit the crypto market. If all social media companies believe in and accept blockchain technology. Bitcoins and crypto will be known to everyone on this planet
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

That's a great news. It will be even better when Twitter creates their own coin. But if I do not remember wrong, then Twitter has also prohibited ads ICO like Facebook

Everything can change and make sure that social networks like facebook and twitter will not give up the profit from crypto advertising. Good signals start coming back to the cryptocurrency market.
H4hire

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

Well maybe not right now but I certainly hope soon! The sooner the big players adopt blockchain in any official capacity the better for the space. I think it is inevitable though, all great tech takes time to become adopted.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:11:43 PM

Blockchain technology is a game-changing concept! With the increasing use cases for Blockchain and cryptocurrencies many large businesses and corporations are gradually embracing the technology, as you have said Facebook is one such business. So I am not surprised at all if Twitter jumps into this technology and use it to enhance their business.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

In near future, it will not be real. I think this social media will stand by opposite for updating platform. It is a popular thing to get blockchain, but for another side, it is too much expensive and can be not useful.

sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

I think more and more social media platforms that support blockchain. I think this is very good news and it will have an effect on the development of the blockchain system.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:47:56 AM

I see some news facebook company have plan to create own cyrpto coin and maybe it will effect some good or bad.
I hope more companies like twitter will explore blockchain so it will become more popular again and many people will invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:59:24 AM

SteamIt  worlds first blockchain based social media  is run of the blockchain likewise we see facebook and twitter and other social media will adapt to blockchain and they may built their own cryptocurrency as well
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

If you look at the current market trends and the way the businesses behave in the recent history, I think there will be a time in the near future where the businesses can not refuse to embrace the blockchain as a major technology(or a concept) and ICOs to fulfill the funding requirement of their projects. Hence, I do feel that even the FB and Twitter will have to go for it, even if they like it or not, but the time will decide when to make that move.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:17:10 PM

Most Wellcome facebook and Twitter in Blockchain but they should launch their own Cryptocurrency that's sound is good.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

In my opinion, twitter also welcomes blockchain well. If twitter does not open with blockchain, it is not possible if twitter permits blockchain ads, crypto currency ads, and ICO ads. Until now twitter still supports this technology. I think as long as this blockchain technology exists then twitter will still support blockchain. If twitter oppose blockchain then twitter will incur losses because blockchain users will leave twitter. For twitter that will create its own crypto currency coins, I'm not sure of that.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:29:52 PM

Twitter strongly supports blockchain. This is evident from the openness of twitter to crypto currency while the technology underlying crypto currency is blockchain technology. Maybe one day twitter will switch to blockchain technology in running the project. Blockchain technology is proven to facilitate human activities so I'm sure the longer the more people who want to adopt this technology. I also believe if twitter has adopted blockchain technology then most likely will also create a coin of crypto currency for use on the twitter. Of course this will be an advantage for twitter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: