Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:08:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Like Facebook, will Twitter welcome blockchain??  (Read 1794 times)
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

Your valuable thoughts are appreciated.

Yes, even I think the same way and I believe that Twitter will soon explore the blockchain and they will soon launch their own cryptocurrency coin and even Facebook is planning to do this. And I have also got rumors that Facebook is buying the Coinbase company and if this is true then you can see twitter will also jump in the blockchain industry because they don't want to leave behind in the queue in the ongoing trend of Cryptocurrency and i believe that Twitter will get success if they create their own cryptocurrency coin.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:37:33 PM

The time is coming when almost all the major companies and institutions are going to embrace the blockchain technology and will start using it. Most companies have already started using it and the rest will soon follow once they know it's potential.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:43:56 PM

The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

I heard through of some crypto currencies online news portal,Recently facebook authority announced regarding lunching their own crypto i don't know it's true or false.I have never seen such news about twitter.
lissandra3612

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:58:14 AM

Because developing their business is one of their strategies for surviving business competition because I think there are many social media ready to replace them if they do not make a new breakthrough. in their competitive business competition. Some better tools stay focused without the absolute truth of the blockchain. I'm not saying that they do not do it and we can win against them, but with a centralized organization at least admins can remove content that most do not want to see. Deleting content and banning users is just easier in this situation.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:27:08 AM

The possibilities are endless when we talk about crypto, especially with the kind of technology we have today, it will go on generations after another. People in the social side of  tech has noticed it's face value, it'll be more widely used than it is already too long in the future

Those who take blockchains in their system are smart enough to figure out this is the way to go. Soon, most if not all will follow
pesantrenkilat

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:39:01 AM

I think it could happen, even likely it will happen. facebook has opened the door with the development of this technology, I think some other big companies will follow its path.
rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:43:46 AM

I also hope for the future that facebook twitter will participate in the development of crypto because both of this media is so popular that if in applied then for the future all the world community will better understand about the world of cryptocurrency.
yes I agree with you, if these two greatest social media are involved in the development of crypto world, it will make the crypto world grow and increasingly popular again, and it will be easier to get people in the world faster to know the crypto world.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:13:14 AM

Twitter strongly supports blockchain. This is evident from the openness of twitter to crypto currency while the technology underlying crypto currency is blockchain technology. Maybe one day twitter will switch to blockchain technology in running the project. Blockchain technology is proven to facilitate human activities so I'm sure the longer the more people who want to adopt this technology. I also believe if twitter has adopted blockchain technology then most likely will also create a coin of crypto currency for use on the twitter. Of course this will be an advantage for twitter.

If Twitter decides to go against crypto, it will affect the crypto community very badly. This is because Twitter has played an important roles in promotion of coins and all new projects use it. It has also been the medium for celebs to share their crypto investments with their fans.

However, I do not think that Twitter is going to ban crypto. They are struggling with their own growth and thus cannot take such harsh steps currently.
soros008

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

YES definitely twitter should welcome because this the beneficial for investors because there is many doors open for investing in crypto currency, if Facebook launch their own currency then definitely twitter do same because social media platforms doing races with each other and this will help us and peoples will be attract for digital currency.
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

More parties are open with the presence of blockchain then make this world more advanced. If many people are aware of the great technology of blockchain then I am sure that all the work will be easier with the help of blockchain. It should be if the emergence of great technology that we support, not even we hate it for no apparent reason. When we are more watered down then we have to accept that technology is good. I am sure if twitter can adopt blockchain technology then the twitter user market can be more extensive.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

Well I'm facebook, it is so much possible for them do these e kind of things because they have the instruments to do it. They have all the platforms that they need.  In contrast,  I think twitter cannot do the same even they want to.  They do not have the application or the feature to do the things that facebook can do. Users can just promote bitcoin but twitter as a whole I think cannot.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

As soon as Twitter announces the creation of its own crypto currency, then they will cancel all their prohibitions)
blockchain_master

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

Could be possible, actually why not? Becoming a blockchain just gives more opportunities for the members.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

Many corporations are thinking about the crypto currency, because these are additional investments in their development, and these investments are not secured by anything.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

then what about this ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3024588.0

I hope all of them will be answered when you see the Announcement above, so Tweeter launches his own Cryptocurrency. And hope to the future of this project can be successful as what we expect.
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:50:06 AM

Facebook is so popular in whole world.But theres no exact confirmation about facebook join cryptocurrency hopefully they will and so twitter because both twitter and facebook is a social media so it might be twitter will follow to join blockchain and grow population
Winifredinme825

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:25:26 AM

hope twitter because both Twitter and facebook are social media so twitter can follow to join the blockchain and population growth. I can not think of any real reason for twitter to participate in blockchain technology talks.
Tranghoangvani

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:50:58 AM

I think twitter can not do the same even if they want to. Users can only advertise bitcoin but twitter as a whole I think is impossible. Twitter supports strong blockchain. Maybe one day twitter will switch to blockchain technology in running the project. I also believe that if twitter has adopted blockchain technology it will most likely also create an electronic money currency for use on twitter. If Twitter decides against crypto, it will affect the cryptographic community very badly. It has also been the means for celebrities to share their encrypted investments with their fans. They are struggling with their own development and therefore can not make such harsh steps.
Wolfgang.Smith11

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:17:01 AM

with the development of blockchain at the moment. I believe that both facebook and twitter will welcome blockchain in near future
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:17:31 AM

this is good news, facebook has great popularity in the world, but i see that many facebook users do not know crypto.

the owner of twitter also responds crypto well, so, in my opinion twitter will also create crypto like facebook.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: