Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:21:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Like Facebook, will Twitter welcome blockchain??  (Read 1794 times)
trangprooss1

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

Some better tools remain focused without the absolute truth of the blockchain. Deleting content and banning users is just easier in this situation. People in the social aspect of technology have realized the value of its face, it will be used more widely than it has been too long in the future. Soon, most if not all will follow
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:41:51 AM

I can't think of any practical reasons for twitter to engage in the talks about the blockchain tech. There simply isn't any ideal application of the tech in their platform not unless they try to do something big and something more interesting in the future. If they're just looking to create their own crypto like Facebook, I wonder whether people would really buy into those. Maybe they're better off being social media giants and stay as is.
I also think that way, when compared to both platforms, facebook has more services than twitter, because if twitter also follow facebook step in launching coins, then what will be the coin? one of the facebook services that can be developed with technology blockchain is facebook advertising, many use it because of its simplicity, this is one of the reasons facebook launched its first coin, I do not think for twitter
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

Facebook and twitter is a part so people can block blockchain and cryptocurrency these ways to recognize them so we have social media bounty to earn and promote the ico.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

Not twitter, everything will be involved blockchain in future. Blockchain is a technology, and who is not involved will be out of this game.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:42:12 PM

seems to have been on the previous page, facebook, twiter and other social media currently issuing rules for not receiving digital currency advertising such as BTC, ICO, CRYPTO and including BLOCKCHAIN. he said,, disturbing the convenience of the users of social media. But even so bitcoin users are now increasing..no influence it all ..
donnawerthers

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:44:32 PM

this is interesting. we will see what happens.
princebridge7

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:08:16 AM

as I recall the tweeter has launched its own token.
if not mistaken, the token name is TWIST, and that's great for cryptocurrency.

maybe the reference you can check is: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2900186.0

(please correct me if I'm wrong)
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

With the popularity and development of blockchain, there will be more technology companies to research and develop blockchain technology!
Twitter has more user bases, and if you develop cryptocurrencies, Twitter's cryptocurrency will be very successful!
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

In my opinion, all that can happen and not just Twitter that explores blockchain, maybe in the future Google will also follow in the footsteps of Facebook, hopefully.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

I can't think of any practical reasons for twitter to engage in the talks about the blockchain tech. There simply isn't any ideal application of the tech in their platform not unless they try to do something big and something more interesting in the future. If they're just looking to create their own crypto like Facebook, I wonder whether people would really buy into those. Maybe they're better off being social media giants and stay as is.

It is possible for twitter to initiate the use of blockchain technology in the platform. It can be applicable like steemit. The more upvote you have the more steem. In the case of twitter it can be apply to retweets and likes.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

It's allegedly making noise that Facebook will develop its own crypto currency, then the next news seems reversed after banning all ICO related advertisements. Finally, reversed again which bring good news that they assigned a developer to handle about blockchain that might integrate to Facebook.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:54:14 PM

The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

Your valuable thoughts are appreciated.

I dont think so. Already facebook against crypto currency. So i think it will take some years to facebook launch their own crypto. Eventhough that will not make much impact here. Because already many potential coins are there.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:08:58 AM

the media, always influenced by other media because they compete to be the best. when Facebook receives blockchain, the possibility of twitter to receive it is also very large.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

this technology makes sense to run at least for popularity. that's what Facebook does, and maybe Twitter does
alfs75

platform for everyday business

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

The question is roaming in my mind just after hearing that FB is going to explore blockchain and might launch their very own crypto. Like Facebook, is twitter thinking on the same way?? What do you think??I hope Twitter to be also in the industry that may take the business in another level.

Your valuable thoughts are appreciated.

Actualy everythings has deserve to become part of the blockchain technology,especially in twitter it the most  usefull website in order to advertise  everything about digital technology system,just like facebook theres an news feed that they are going to explore in blockhain,therefore we hoping thats twitter become a part of crypto technology soon.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

They all will welcome it because they see future on it and dont want to be left out in joining the revolution now ,both google apple etc will all join soon.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

They all will welcome it because they see future on it and dont want to be left out in joining the revolution now ,both google apple etc will all join soon.

They may adopt blockchain technology as it is the in technology nowadays and it would save them a lot of money as well if they would use this kind of technology but then the question would still be if they would have a cryptocurrency for it. They may adopt the backbone of cryptocurrency which is blockchain technology but they have the option not to make a cryptocurrency along with it. There are already many companies who are studying blockchain technology but do not consider making a cryptocurency.

It's allegedly making noise that Facebook will develop its own crypto currency, then the next news seems reversed after banning all ICO related advertisements. Finally, reversed again which bring good news that they assigned a developer to handle about blockchain that might integrate to Facebook.

I saw a post of Mark Zuckerberg about blockchain technology but he didn't mention about a cryptocurrency. They many consider adopting the technology but not the cryptocurrency although it would be a big help for them if they would actually launch an ICO because they may able to collect billions from investors like what happen with telegram.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:48:34 AM

Yes. Actually it is almost equal the population of Facebook and Twitter users who are also in Blockchain industry.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

The social media race for bitcoin is a great thing to bitcoin. Since Facebook is agitating for it own blockchain, there is know how other social media like twitter and others will not think of having there's
zhabuxxs

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

I think Twitter allows Facebook to move first to try to make the token itself.
if Facebook gets big profits and successes ...
Then Twitter will also advance in the crypto world ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: