WhateverName (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 20, 2011, 09:35:59 PM Last edit: September 14, 2011, 04:32:17 PM by Maged |
|
Edit by Maged: Be advised that there are accusations of scamming in this thread. Please read the entire thread before buying.Hey, guys and gals. I currently have a couple of Spotify Premium gift codes which will give you access to the premium service for 12 months. Multiple codes can be activated at the same time, so that you can purchase for example 2 of my codes and get premium for 2 years. I'm selling them for a cheaper price than retail. Retail price is $120 and I ask for only 4.5 BTC!Please use my automatic shop if you want to purchase any codes: http://base2shop.com/buy/spotify-premium-12-monthsHope to do business, have a good day! 
|
|
|
|
|
server
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1014
1 BTC =1 BTC
|
 |
August 20, 2011, 10:15:43 PM Last edit: August 20, 2011, 10:31:19 PM by server |
|
|
|
|
|
WhateverName (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 20, 2011, 10:24:28 PM |
|
Replied to your PM. I thought newbies weren't allowed to PM? 
|
|
|
|
|
WhateverName (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 20, 2011, 10:27:24 PM |
|
Server requested bitcoin address in PM. I post it here. He will test and see that I'm legit.  1PtMAxT69vuRKK7MR8qDidR5Bb7fwdp11g
|
|
|
|
|
server
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1014
1 BTC =1 BTC
|
 |
August 20, 2011, 10:54:27 PM Last edit: September 22, 2011, 09:32:16 PM by server |
|
Server requested bitcoin address in PM. I post it here. He will test and see that I'm legit.  1PtMAxT69vuRKK7MR8qDidR5Bb7fwdp11g Thanks mate !
|
|
|
|
WhateverName (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 20, 2011, 11:00:00 PM Last edit: August 29, 2011, 08:39:49 PM by WhateverName |
|
You are welcome, server! Enjoy the music!  Any more customers? I have more codes available.
|
|
|
|
|
alkhdaniel
Member


Activity: 114
Merit: 10
|
 |
August 21, 2011, 12:18:59 AM |
|
Any information how you get them so cheap?
Might be interested in one or two codes.
edit: do they work worldwide, also?
|
|
|
|
|
|
captainteemo
|
 |
August 21, 2011, 12:40:48 AM |
|
Any information how you get them so cheap?
Might be interested in one or two codes.
edit: do they work worldwide, also?
probably live in sweden and bought those cheap ass physical cards
|
|
|
|
|
WhateverName (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 21, 2011, 03:29:57 AM |
|
do they work worldwide, also?
Spotify Premium codes can only be redeemed by recipients in Finland, France, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
|
|
|
|
|
WhateverName (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 21, 2011, 02:15:13 PM |
|
Bump. Anyone? PM or email.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kermee
|
 |
August 21, 2011, 09:08:11 PM |
|
Bump. Anyone? PM or email.
I'll take two if you can wait a day. Cheers, Kermee
|
|
|
|
|
WhateverName (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 21, 2011, 09:15:18 PM |
|
Sure, I can wait. Send me a PM when you're ready to do business, I'm always online.
I have many more codes. More business is welcome!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kermee
|
 |
August 22, 2011, 09:22:51 PM |
|
|
|
|
|
|
WhateverName (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 22, 2011, 09:26:02 PM |
|
Received BTC and sent Spotify code on PM. Thanks for your business!
As always more business is welcome.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kermee
|
 |
August 22, 2011, 09:30:58 PM |
|
Received and sent code on PM. Thanks for your business!
As always more business is welcome.
Got code. Worked perfectly. (I'm a U.S. subscriber...)  Cheers, Kermee
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
pe512
Newbie

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 24, 2011, 01:55:40 AM |
|
I used the shop this evening. Everything worked perfectly. Thanks for offering these!
|
|
|
|
|
WhateverName (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 24, 2011, 08:52:54 AM |
|
Thank you very much for purchasing and congratulations on being the first to use my auto shop.
|
|
|
|
|
km3b
Newbie

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 25, 2011, 07:37:50 PM Last edit: September 19, 2011, 07:08:45 PM by km3b |
|
...!
Thank you, code received and redeemed.
PS: And there it was locked.
|
|
|
|
|
WhateverName (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
|
 |
August 25, 2011, 08:27:52 PM |
|
Hey, thanks for buying. 
|
|
|
|
|
|