Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:18:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bangladesh government banned bitcoin ?  (Read 1450 times)
bmirror83

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

Even facebook has its own currency, states can no longer continue their unreasonable attitude towards crypto currencies. Banning is too cold war action. They are just afraid of the change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EzzNju

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:41:25 AM

Seems like all government have pretty the same attitude towards bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies,bt we should always remember change will definately be resisted,especially with national government.its obvious the old financial systems will definately be disrupted by bitcoin,this is the reason more and more governments are not ready or willing to accept digital currencies.
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:13:56 AM

I am always sad hearing those news, we will end up seeind a devided world, where half will accept bitcoin and some will ban it right away.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:35:48 AM

In September 2014, the Central Bank of Bangladesh released a statement that bitcoin is a currency that does not have a centralized payment system that is potentially harmful to society. The government of Bangladesh even gives a maximum sanction of 12 years in jail for those transacting bitcoin or other digital currency.
cosmo1

Activity: 48
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

Anyone knew about that Huh

Is it true news Huh
No they haven't banned bitcoin.It is not so easy to ban bitcoins.The bangladesh government has announced to their country people not to use cryptocurrency and to avoid trading on cryptocurrency.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:02:36 PM

Bangladesh central bank warned the people not to trade bitcoin and they will be taking strict actions who are dealing with crypto currencies.They have alerted the foriegn exchange to monitor the people who are doing transactions with crypto currencies including bitcoin and take necessary action.
I haven't heard of that. i think i am to far ahead about the strict implementation of crypto currency on countries like bangladesh. I hope it won't happen to the philippines.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

is it true a rumors that Bangladesh government banned bitcoin now market of this digital ICO is going at their peak the must be regularize it and make laws thats not a way to banned some countries are legalize it i listen here making also atm of bitcoins,anyway the experts and departmental head knows batter what good for all.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:33:53 PM

Here is a reason: Governments, first thing they do is form a currency. They like to control the currency. They control it through the central bank. They also like to know who has it, where it is, where it’s going.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:34:41 PM

I am always sad hearing those news, we will end up seeind a devided world, where half will accept bitcoin and some will ban it right away.
This can be worrying because of another banning issue of Bitcoin, but what we can do is to keep calm and accept the fact that each country has its own different view on what bitcoin is. We can't control the mindset of the people but we can keep our strong faith and trust that more will recognize it, maybe not for now but many will realize its real essence eventually if we continue to uphold its valuable aspects.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

This is a sad fact, more and more countries are officially banned bitcoin, the main reason of Bangladesh country is certainly because of fear bitcoin used for illegal transactions, but if want to learn from a country that legalize bitcoin like japan then bitcoin can be useful to advance economy.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

Here we go again with the banning session, haha if you are afraid weather you can use or trade Bitcoin in your country then Visit --Bitcoin discussion the go to the ----legal section, some laws and regulation posts are created their, I hope this can help you. (advice don't deal banks with crypto directly use some outlets to cash-in and cash-out).
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

This is a sad fact, more and more countries are officially banned bitcoin, the main reason of Bangladesh country is certainly because of fear bitcoin used for illegal transactions, but if want to learn from a country that legalize bitcoin like japan then bitcoin can be useful to advance economy.

These all Country are not banning but they are giving instructions to bank to give information to their bank account holders to not use bank transactions in cryptocurrency related and if found close the account of said users.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

Is it true news Huh
Transactions like Bitcoin or any other artificial currency are not recognized by any organization of Bangladesh Bank or Bangladesh Government. I think the  committee will work to find out a way on how to introduce Bitcoin in Bangladesh.
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:54:57 PM

Yes, it's true Bangladesh has  banned cryto currency. Central bank of Bangladesh has proposed a circular announcing that bitcoin transaction is restricted there. But not just in bangladesh, many other countries are banning the crypto trade. Because the currency of the crypto could destroy the paper currency in the country.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

I do some research and some other country banning bitcoin why? is it against the law or what? i dont understand why are they banning bitcoin from their country
Syunusa

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

What would have make them to banned bitcoin? I think what they should have done is to regulate it and adopt high taxation on cryptocurrency trader and investors
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

Yes, they did. I have seen a thread about this news. It is maybe Another bad news for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. We know Bangladesh is a very small country but I think they have lots of crypto enthusiast. Maybe the market will affect again   Cry

masudginanjar

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

it has become a dilemma when Bitcoin began to exist in a country, and it was a consideration for the government to warn its people.

maybe next time in Bangladesh will make Exchange Bictoin and will not be banned again Bitcoin there.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:42:01 AM

Is it true news Huh

Yes, I've heard about this. They warned their citizen to stop using bitcoin and they already informed their foreign exchange department about it and look for citizens that would disobey the law. The bangladesh central bank also warned financial institution against crypto users.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

Bangladesh central bank warned the people not to trade bitcoin and they will be taking strict actions who are dealing with crypto currencies.They have alerted the foriegn exchange to monitor the people who are doing transactions with crypto currencies including bitcoin and take necessary action.
It sounds scary, well I think Bangladesh doesn't need to do that because they need to solve their economies problem,  well I'm not saying that the economy in my country was very good, but we're kinda in the same level, the society need to growth their income to fix the economys problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: