Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:27:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bangladesh government banned bitcoin ?  (Read 1450 times)
vedderpeterson

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

We all have choices to make..maybe they weren't properly informed about the advantages of Bitcoin.
Hopefully they will lift the ban in the near future.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:16:04 PM

I think it's very unfortunate if Bangladesh bans bitcoin because in my opinion bitcoin is very profitable and makes the payment process easier. But I believe there are strong reasons why Bangladesh has banned the bitcoin.
Wulan

Activity: 285
Merit: 101

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

Is it true? is it because of this that the price of bitcoin is currently down, but it seems not only because of that because there have been issues like this before but did not make it drop as it is today. if in my opinion the current price drops not only because it's just like there is something else too.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

Now it is not a news for us we heard it several times that country government banned crypto and bitcoin is non stop currency no one can deny it but it takes time to realize to them the actual value of it and Bangladesh is not a developed country which can affect bitcoin is a bad manner but a small effect will come with this news that one more is against of bitcoin.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

whether the news is true, or just a hoax .. ?? I think we need to trace the truth of the news, do not be used as a reference .. because not necessarily true ..
I think he missed to add reference. Bangladesh banned bitcoin this is absolutely true news because i have authentic reference in many international news here https://www.dhakatribune.com/business/banks/2017/12/27/bangladesh-bank-ban-bitcoin/

0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

Anyone knew about that Huh

Is it true news Huh
Whether true or not only the people will suffer what their government  has to implement most especially laws against Bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general. In case of Bangladesh I think this is not new here just like China and any other Asian nations that has strong rules or move against it. I am very happy though I am living country is cryptocurrency friendly so far so good like trading Bitcoins and  other crypto's.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

In Bangladesh bitcoin isn't permitted by government because Bangladeshi governments always busy at dirty politics. So they don't target at bitcoin and mainly they can't control bitcoin at all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

yes, if there is no problem in Bangladesh, it doesn't matter if Bitcoin needs in developed countries like Japan and China
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:40:31 PM

Well you should do the research in fact if i were a moderator of this section I will going to delete your thread because it has non sense when you try to understand your posts. Probably you can ask a formal question by starting a thread but it should be like having some few words on it that will going to expound the idea on why you had started the thread. Anyway, bitcoin is not yet totally adapted and there are many problems for now being encountered legally with BTC system.
Rofiz

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:20:52 AM

I think that the government of Bangladesh has banned the crypto currency temporarily and once the government of this country is convinced that the crypto currency is not dangerous, they will legalize it again.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:45:09 AM

Bangladesh central bank warned the people not to trade bitcoin and they will be taking strict actions who are dealing with crypto currencies.They have alerted the foriegn exchange to monitor the people who are doing transactions with crypto currencies including bitcoin and take necessary action.
Such events often occur in the Asian region, namely the government continues to monitor the progress of crypto trading and investment. at that time there must be certain regulations, will crypto be banned or will get more support.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:20:55 AM

Yes old news about Bitcoin banned in Bangladesh country,and many countries bank do not accept yet Bitcoin market.i think my opinion their are have low member with the Cryptocurrency market then this country's government do not try it.but few development countries already accepted in the Cryptocurrency world and with the Bitcoin.
but whatever the total users of bitcoin in Bangladesh is little or a lot. this rule or ban will definitely have an influence on bitcoin as a whole. because of course the level of trust in bitcoin will decrease because of that.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

If the news is authentic it means Bangladeshi bitcoin users will face a lot of troubles to the transaction of bitcoin. Even I think it will reduce the investors of bitcoin and who intend to be the newcomer they will be disinterested to enter into the crypto market. Whatever it is bitcoin lovers find another way to use bitcoin no doubt.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

I ignored it because it did not have a big influence on the market, but in response to the news I was not surprised. Countries with the concept of religion are very difficult to accept banking technology such as crypto. they have complicated and strict laws.
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:32:16 PM

I don't think you got this news from a reliable source because it's a actually a fake news it just that Bangladesh government are looking into the issue

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: