Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 08:20:04 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Programmer Services for Bitcoins  (Read 8502 times)
Quantumplation (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2010, 05:06:06 PM

In order to bring in a little cash, and more importantly support the bitcoin economy, I'd like to offer my services up as a web developer and/or custom software developer (Mainly C#, but I can write in plenty of other languages), payable in bitcoins. =)

Here's my resume:  http://quantumplation-corner.appspot.com

Feel free to contact me here, or through email.  Prices are completely negotiable, and paying with bitcoins earns you quite a significant discount over my usual pricing (there's the "helping the bitcoin economy" aspect Smiley)

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
idev

Activity: 860
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
September 24, 2010, 07:11:03 PM

Will send you an email about some work.
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 24, 2010, 07:22:51 PM

In order to bring in a little cash, and more importantly support the bitcoin economy, I'd like to offer my services up as a web developer and/or custom software developer (Mainly C#, but I can write in plenty of other languages), payable in bitcoins. =)

You could develop one of the niche listed instead. It benefit you and the bitcoin economy more if there are more web services payable in bitcoin.

idev

Activity: 860
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
September 25, 2010, 01:10:14 AM

Will be in contact for some work  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: