Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:25:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which phone app is the best to alert you of bitcoin prices and movements  (Read 72 times)
hack4love (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:07:03 PM

Which phone app is the best to alert you of bitcoin and other coins prices and movements
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:09:50 PM

Blockfolio today imho. Also Delta is enough good. But I watch in Blockfolio. They have apps for IOS and Android. And you can set alerts and much more with it. Rich currency choice, charts, all exchanges.
onlyyou34

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

I am currently using the Delta application. The processes are very fast and always up to date. I used Blockfolio before, but Delta is better than it.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

Blockfolio is good for tracking portfolio, but when it comes to alarms they usually come with some delay. So when you see an alarm, a token price can change much till that time. So I use TabTrader for alarms, as it works much faster and you can see more detailed and adjustable candle charts there.
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:51:12 PM

Which phone app is the best to alert you of bitcoin and other coins prices and movements

I’m currently using Coinview and Delta, Coinview is a bit better than delta because of the additional features not available on delta such as graphical monitoring, ability to add exchanges, and ability to trade within the app.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: