Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinElectronics.com [Tablets/Phones/Desktops/ASIC Miners][BOXINGDAY SALE]  (Read 7398 times)
tolega

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:18:09 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2013, 11:45:33 PM by tolega

I have just shown you how a scammer works 101.
Does not prove legitimacy.
Keeps stirring fake commotion instead of addressing real questions.
Don't be a n00b and lose your BTC with this fake website.

PS: The whois OP is talking about was posted by another user, and it is legit.

/end
Densitymax

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

i have spoken more than one occaision the sales and they have given me tracking for my iphone, i should be getting it next week hopefully, but i will keep everyone posted.

as for the subject, tolega if you having no proof why you accusing others, i asked so many question to sales and they answered everyone, even give me a call to discuss about the phone.

i have left you some of my opinion thankx

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
tolega

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:22:01 PM

i have spoken more than one occaision the sales and they have given me tracking for my iphone, i should be getting it next week hopefully, but i will keep everyone posted.

as for the subject, tolega if you having no proof why you accusing others, i asked so many question to sales and they answered everyone, even give me a call to discuss about the phone.

On the previous page there are a couple of people asking for products they have paid you with and you never sent them. Maybe you should solve those issues before adventuring in new enterprises.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 01:22:11 PM

This thread is getting a bit spammy & out of hand, to be honest...

It's a new service, a few of us will update you when we receive tracking/the item, so just sit back & wait until we update you, instead of making non-essential posts trying to prove your point Smiley
tolega

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:24:15 PM

This thread is getting a bit spammy & out of hand, to be honest...

It's a new service, a few of us will update you when we receive tracking/the item, so just sit back & wait until we update you, instead of making non-essential posts trying to prove your point Smiley
That's what they want. Not answer question, lose sense of topic. Get new people confused and enticed to buy lower than market prices offers.

n00bs have been warned. Fingers will get burned
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 01:26:43 PM

That's what they want. Not answer question, lose sense of topic. Get new people confused and enticed to buy lower than market prices offers.

I do appreciate your concern for our well-being in regarding this matter Smiley

I'll admit it's a risk to send Bitcoin first for a product under the market price, from a new service. I've taken that risk, and I'll live with whatever the outcome of the transaction is Smiley

Can we now please let the issue rest until i can confirm whether or not it's a  good service? Smiley
BTCElectronics (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 01:27:58 PM

I do appreciate your concern for our well-being in regarding this matter Smiley

I'll admit it's a risk to send Bitcoin first for a product under the market price, from a new service. I've taken that risk, and I'll live with whatever the outcome of the transaction is Smiley

Can we now please let the issue rest until i can confirm whether or not it's a  good service? Smiley

Theres always one bad apple in the bunch JDEBunt, what can we do.. All spam posts are being reported i'm sure by not one, numerous people. Thank god for the Ignore features. This guy clearly has issues, he hasn't even ordered anything and boasting he is the prophet, that he is a god, that his opinion matters.

Hope you had a great Christmas JDEBunt Smiley

Btw I've thrown in a free 10$ iTunes Giftcard in your order, just as a thank you.. The first 10 orders have one actually.

It's good that someone (@tolega) guards this forum from scammers and other s#!t, but really, @tolega, you can wait a little bit more and have sure that this is (or not) a scam. Don't blame everyone from the beggining. I know that here is much understatements but NO PROOF from your or @BTCElectronics side. I don't defend anybody, I'm neutral right know. I honestly would like to see happy customers with their goods ordered through OP site.

But @tolega, don't stop! Just wait and don't argue at this stage please Wink

I'm also waiting for my shipment. I hope I will be not dissapointed.

Really. Keep calm.

Best Regards,
Qbeczeq

That was exactly my point, what struck me as weird was when the whois information was changed by him, found that kind of Sketchy.

Thank you guys.
I am happy once you receive the orders, we can do business for a long time!

Btw Obeczeq, I shipped the USB Stick with your order, put it in the same package to save on posting.
Qbeczeq

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:28:13 PM

It's good that someone (@tolega) guards this forum from scammers and other s#!t, but really, @tolega, you can wait a little bit more and have sure that this is (or not) a scam. Don't blame everyone from the beggining. I know that here is much understatements but NO PROOF from your or @BTCElectronics side. I don't defend anybody, I'm neutral right know. I honestly would like to see happy customers with their goods ordered through OP site.

But @tolega, don't stop! Just wait and don't argue at this stage please Wink

I'm also waiting for my shipment. I hope I will be not dissapointed.

Really. Keep calm.

Best Regards,
Qbeczeq
tolega

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:32:22 PM

So much naivety, OP well done!!! world's most basic website, registered anonymously. Made already over 10 bitcoins.
Good job.
In the end it is true, n00bs need to pay a fee for their stupidity. I will come back next week to count the number of victims here.

Bye Smiley
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 01:34:10 PM

Btw I've thrown in a free 10$ iTunes Giftcard in your order, just as a thank you.. The first 10 orders have one actually.

I sure have, Christmas is always fun when you can buy all presents for friends & family with Bitcoin earnings Smiley

Thanks for the Giftcard Smiley I'll make good use of it Smiley
BTCElectronics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 01:34:22 PM

So much naivety, OP well done!!! world's most basic website, registered anonymously. Made already over 10 bitcoins.
Good job.
In the end it is true, n00bs need to pay a fee for their stupidity. I will come back next week to count the number of victims here.

Bye Smiley

You guys do realize he is calling all of you stupid right? Only he is the smart one with a PhD here... *sighs*.. Good day to you sir.

I sure have, Christmas is always fun when you can buy all presents for friends & family with Bitcoin earnings Smiley

Don't forget to purchase some Justin Bieber songs! I heard he is popular in Belgium.  Grin
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 01:36:31 PM

Don't forget to purchase some Justin Bieber songs! I heard he is popular in Belgium.  Grin

I'ld rather eat out my own brains with a rusty spoon.....Smiley

Anywayz, back on-topic! enough with the off topic talk Smiley
tolega

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:40:10 PM

He gave you a phone under market price, registered parcel for package of a new phone the same price yubikey charges to post one USB stick from US to Europe AND you got $10 Itunes gift card. You really did get the best offer than ANY shopper US or Europe got this christmas.
OP has a better business plan than Walmart, Amazon or any Ebay seller. Truly amazing.

Can't wait for JDBunt letting us know when his package arrives.

Qbeczeq

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:40:50 PM

Good job.

Bye Smiley

You guys do realize he is calling all of you stupid right? Only he is the smart one with a PhD here... *sighs*.. Good day to you sir.

Anyway, for having calm and end of quarrel. You still have these USB Sticks not sent. Could you give us photo with one of them containing card with the inscription of your site? ^^.
AbiTxGroup

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:41:27 PM

Wow!!!.  10 new post while I was trying to create this one.  This is in response to a so called "con whois info".

I'm just simply doing the same thing as you Tolega, avoiding the question I've asked you from the Beggining. Why did you con the whois information to your information?

We will see if this is a Pure scam when people receive their goods. As of now, you aren't worth my time, a con artist and liar isn't worth anyones time.

If anyone wants to read back and his WHOIS report and see the one I proved him wrong on please do so.
Here is fresh whois info links to the "raw data":

CoinElectronics.com

phones4btc.com - This one shows an update (Dec 27th) that was done after the first whois post with new names.  The whois info posted before in this thread was last updated on Dec 22.  So, the owner of the site has made changes since the previous two whois reports were identical to each other.

BTCElectronics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 01:43:07 PM

Wow!!!.  10 new post while I was trying to create this one.  This is in response to a so called "con whois info".

I'm just simply doing the same thing as you Tolega, avoiding the question I've asked you from the Beggining. Why did you con the whois information to your information?

We will see if this is a Pure scam when people receive their goods. As of now, you aren't worth my time, a con artist and liar isn't worth anyones time.

If anyone wants to read back and his WHOIS report and see the one I proved him wrong on please do so.

CoinElectronics.com

phones4btc.com - This one shows an update (Dec 27th) that was done after the first whois post with new names.  The whois info posted before in this thread was last updated on Dec 22.  So, the owner of the site has made changes since the previous two whois reports were identical to each other.

Yet again, I have not changed anything nor do I know anything about 'phones4btc.com' let's keep this on topic. Thanks. If you have an concerns open up a scam report in the appropriate section. Thanks.

Good job.

Bye Smiley

Don't forget to purchase some Justin Bieber songs! I heard he is popular in Belgium.  Grin

Anyway, for having calm and end of quarrel. You still have these USB Sticks not sent. Could you give us photo with one of them containing card with the inscription of your site? ^^.

I can surely do this for you, I should be in the office a little bit later in the Afternoon, and yes they haven't shipped out, the terms of receiving the USB Sticks is if you keep the Signature for 7 days. So I need to verify that at first.
tolega

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:47:39 PM

CoinElectronics.com

It looks like a duck, it quacks like a duck then it must be a duck.
BTCElectronics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 11:31:32 PM

6 Hours left for boxing day sale!
Qbeczeq

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 11:32:59 PM

6 Hours left for boxing day sale!