Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinElectronics.com [Tablets/Phones/Desktops/ASIC Miners][BOXINGDAY SALE]  (Read 7398 times)
BTCElectronics (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 02:48:34 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2013, 03:23:32 PM by BTCElectronics

Where do you ship from OP?

Central USA.

Thank you everyone for a successful Boxing day. We will be currently adding some Playstations 4's and Xbox One's as we have got some in stock now, received them yesterday but it has been crazy busy, no time to update them.

Contact us for any questions or concerns, sales@coinelectronics.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Qbeczeq

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:28:35 PM

Central USA.

Thank you everyone for a successful Boxing day. We will be currently adding some Playstations 4's and Xbox One's as we have got some in stock now, received them yesterday but it has been crazy busy, no time to update them.

Do I get 'proof' photo finally?
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 03:40:21 PM

Wouldn't mind seeing a picture either of the USB sticks I missed out on Smiley
BTCElectronics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 03:49:41 PM

Photo was posted yesterday, for some reason the link was dead. Let me reupload it in a bit. Sorry.
tolega

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:54:10 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 03:57:40 AM by tolega

Wouldn't mind seeing a picture either of the USB sticks I missed out on Smiley

Op is looking for an open computer shop in Russia where he can go and take picture of 10 USB sticks.

Nothing as entertaining as watching a badly run scam by 2 known bitcointak.org low-level scammers. (Yet profitable for OPs poor world)

Qbeczeq

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:57:48 PM

Photo was posted yesterday, for some reason the link was dead. Let me reupload it in a bit. Sorry.

No, it wasn't posted. Before you post anything you will magicaly disapear  Shocked
CoinsForTech

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 04:07:36 PM

Central USA.

Err I'd like to know what US wholesalers are allowing you to sell that far under Apples RRP.. Looks like you beat the system Roll Eyes

Full disclosure: If this is legit I am a competitor, but the combination of unrealistically cheap prices and your half-cooked website make it pretty clear that this is a scam. For a company with as much buying power as yourselves I would have thought you'd at least have terms and conditions for your (many?) sales..

vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 04:36:45 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2013, 04:47:02 PM by vm1990

so far im on the wall about this. the only conclusion so far is
tolega is an asshole... good intentions or not hes still and asshole

the cogs are turning in the back ground and i will find out who is renting the server the website is on

BTCElectronics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 07:18:37 PM

Central USA.

Err I'd like to know what US wholesalers are allowing you to sell that far under Apples RRP.. Looks like you beat the system Roll Eyes

Full disclosure: If this is legit I am a competitor, but the combination of unrealistically cheap prices and your half-cooked website make it pretty clear that this is a scam. For a company with as much buying power as yourselves I would have thought you'd at least have terms and conditions for your (many?) sales..

You clearly don't know Apples RRP my friend. I think your website has tons of flaws looking at Validations but hey to his own, We have a terms and condition on our Checkout. Please do not post if you don't know what you're saying. Thanks.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:35:11 PM

u accept escrow at least for first customers ? so u can get some trust feedback
BTCElectronics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 08:20:13 PM

u accept escrow at least for first customers ? so u can get some trust feedback

Read a few pages back Smiley We would love to accept escrow! We have already had customers and sold 2 Amazon Gift cards today that were sent out
Qbeczeq

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 09:56:25 PM

I will ask for photo as long as it does not turn out scam. Even if you really have all products and sending them to customers, as seller you aren't serious. You don't answer to simply questions from users and expect esteem from us. I wasn't sceptic on beginning, but when I saw how you treat others and me, I can only sympathize with the regrettable approach to customers.
Pity.
tolega

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 02:57:48 AM

I will ask for photo as long as it does not turn out scam. Even if you really have all products and sending them to customers, as seller you aren't serious. You don't answer to simply questions from users and expect esteem from us. I wasn't sceptic on beginning, but when I saw how you treat others and me, I can only sympathize with the regrettable approach to customers.
Pity.

It seems that you payed for some product on this scam website? What ghost product did you intend in buying from this scammer??

Did you see that he edited a post up there saying he has sent your USB key with your package? But a few message later he says he can assure you he will send the USB stick after he can confirm you have been with the ad for 7 days?  

There are many more blatant inconsistencies but I can't be bothered to write them. Anyone who reads can easily see them.
OP is so much fun.

Keep the popcorn coming.
lucaspm98

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:07:24 AM

Pity.

It seems that you payed for some product on this scam website? What ghost product did you intend in buying from this scammer??

Did you see that he edited a post up there saying he has sent your USB key with your package? But a few message later he says he can assure you he will send the USB stick after he can confirm you have been with the ad for 7 days?  

There are many more blatant inconsistencies but I can't be bothered to write them. Anyone who reads can easily see them.
OP is so much fun.

Keep the popcorn coming.
At this point you are just constantly bumping this thread to the stop, exposing the "scam" to more people.
CoinsForTech

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 03:32:07 AM

Central USA.

You clearly don't know Apples RRP my friend. I think your website has tons of flaws looking at Validations but hey to his own, We have a terms and condition on our Checkout. Please do not post if you don't know what you're saying. Thanks.

Apple is very strict on local resellers following their pricing. A US wholesaler will not allow you to sell a brand new iPhone 5S for $539. If they did, Apple would terminate the partnership and refuse to supply the wholesaler. What is your company registration?

International shipping out of the US for a flat rate of $10 eh? What courier is this?

Gee you must hold some swing in the global logisitics/electronics trade.

Be very careful dealing with this store. Website has a hidden WhoIs. The OP registered last week has been identified with a shady background/past scams. Claims to run a siginificant business with no proof of identity/registration. Claims to be a big eBay seller but does not post proof.

Qbeczeq

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 01:10:31 PM

Pity.

OP is so much fun.

Keep the popcorn coming.

I didn't pay for anything. There was 'Free USB stick' topic, so as 'winner' I'm waiting for delivery. And yes, I saw these messages too. No respect for that guy anymore.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 01:12:41 PM

Well tomorrow my order should be sent. Still holding off any judgement for now.
tolega

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:18:15 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2013, 07:05:15 PM by tolega

And I will make a prediction.
OP worked hard on Christmas day, did all the work and sent on the 26th early morning
Densitymax's cell phone.
All the other customers that bought either 25 and so on will only have their goods sent from monday the 30th.
I predict Densitymax "receiving" his devlivery Monday, Tuesday and trying to give some credibility to the website so more people buy. At the same time every real customer that sent money will be optimistically waiting as OP is "so busy" that he could only post one phone on the 26 and every other order he had held off to send only Monday the 30th.

EDIT: I talked specifically about how he only send phone to Densitymax for the reason a number of people on this thread and others have complained about Densitymax doing small scams. Selling goods and not delivering. Even if you read up this thread you see people that follow Densitymax around threads asking him to deliver or pay up. For OP only have sent phone to Densitymax I, speculate and allege Densitymax may be in the game with OP's fraudulent website. Time will tell and OP will deliver. Isn't it?

BTCElectronics (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 05:31:51 PM

Pity.

OP is so much fun.

Keep the popcorn coming.

I didn't pay for anything. There was 'Free USB stick' topic, so as 'winner' I'm waiting for delivery. And yes, I saw these messages too. No respect for that guy anymore.

Those are all being Mailed out the coming week, check your private messages.

Well tomorrow my order should be sent. Still holding off any judgement for now.

Your order will be shipped out tommorow.

And I will make a prediction.
OP worked hard on Christmas day, did all the work and sent on the 26th early morning
Densitymax's cell phone.
All the other customers that bought either 25 and so on will only have their goods sent from monday the 30th.
I predict Densitymax "receiving" his devlivery Monday, Tuesday and trying to give some credibility to the website so more people buy. At the same time every real customer that sent money will be optimistically waiting as OP is "so busy" that he could only post one phone on the 26 and every other order he had held off to send only Monday the 30th.

Actually, "Densitymax" delivery is only scheduled to be received on Thursday or Friday judging by the tracking number. Once again, all you do is post spam.
BotwinBG

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 05:43:21 PM

i have spoken more than one occaision the sales and they have given me tracking for my iphone, i should be getting it next week hopefully, but i will keep everyone posted.

as for the subject, tolega if you having no proof why you accusing others, i asked so many question to sales and they answered everyone, even give me a call to discuss about the phone.

i have left you some of my opinion thankx

Which number did they call from - 001 312 441 0227 ?

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀